Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,354 members, 7,853,560 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:10 PM

Toyin Abraham Cries For A Child, After Seeing Yvonne Jegede's Babybump - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham Cries For A Child, After Seeing Yvonne Jegede's Babybump (1878 Views)

Davido Expecting Another Child With Chioma As She Flaunts Babybump In New Video / Nollywood Actress Funke Akindele New Babybump Was Spotted At Omotola Birthday / Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Dropping Racy Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Abraham Cries For A Child, After Seeing Yvonne Jegede's Babybump by chiomarita: 7:37pm On Mar 09, 2019
Nollywood actress, Yvonne Jegede, is not letting her crashed marriage take a better part of her.

The new mother who’s marriage to Abounce Fawole, a Nigerian music producer, crashed irretrievably, has posted a very sexy baby bump, [img]pearlsnew.com[/img] reports

“Pregnancy brings a new meaning to the concept of beauty. It is a period of immense joy coupled with excitement. The feeling of carrying a little soul within you is magnificent. Every kick and every turn was as precious as every minute I hold my angel in my hands. I love you Xavier Jegede-Fawole.” She wrote.

On the comments section, lots of celebrities were congratulating her while others like, Toyin Abraham was praying for a child of her own....more at
https://pearlsnews.com/yvonne-jegedes-sexy-babybump-makes-toyin-abraham-pray-for-a-child-photos/

Re: Toyin Abraham Cries For A Child, After Seeing Yvonne Jegede's Babybump by peteruuu(m): 7:54pm On Mar 09, 2019
Let her do the do!

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Cries For A Child, After Seeing Yvonne Jegede's Babybump by donstan18: 8:02pm On Mar 09, 2019
Committee of divorcees everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Cries For A Child, After Seeing Yvonne Jegede's Babybump by Queenflourish(f): 8:15pm On Mar 09, 2019
This is Yvonne jegede not Yvonne Nelson
Re: Toyin Abraham Cries For A Child, After Seeing Yvonne Jegede's Babybump by Dgunnerz(m): 10:01pm On Mar 09, 2019
Person wey don born and the baby don pass 3 months self ����
Re: Toyin Abraham Cries For A Child, After Seeing Yvonne Jegede's Babybump by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 09, 2019
grin who in his right senses will go back to the toliet to pick up the toliet paper he used shocked nobody will ever get you pregnant

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy asap.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Anita Joseph Breaks Internet With Mouth-watering Bedroom Pictures / Victor Ad, 'wetin We Gain' Crooner Buys A Mercedes CLA45 AMG (photos) / Bbnaija:9ja React As Cindy, Tacha & Khafi's Outfit To D Party Exposed 2much Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.