Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Get Your Artworks And Ebook "How To Be A Model" For Free!! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Get Your Artworks And Ebook "How To Be A Model" For Free!! (225 Views)

How To Become A Model In Nigeria And Get A Modeling Job / Do You Have A Body Like This And Want To Work As A Model? Send Us A Mail. / Become A Model And Get Paid!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Artworks And Ebook "How To Be A Model" For Free!! by eoamodeling: 8:41pm On Mar 09, 2019
Hello everyone, I am here to tell you that there is a promo I am doing which you cannot get anywhere else, and this promo was brought to life because of you.

What is the promo:

1- Get your favourite picture edited in a lovely artwork.

2- free eBook "How to be a model"

And how can you get this benefits:

1- Visit https://eoamodeling.com.ng

2- Scroll down to the sidebar and subscribe

3- Confirm your subscription

4- After you will be sent an email informing you on how to send the picture you want to be edited with the eBook "How to be a model"

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
It ends after the 20th of March, 2019, after which, only those who have subscribed before the due date will be given the eBook for free and get their favourite pictures edited.

So hurry.

And I also want to appreciate those who take their time to click on the link I post on my previous posts and view my blog, and spend time on it. I really appreciate and love you guys and to make you all know that your efforts to support my passion is not going unnoticed.

Once again visit my blog https://eoamodeling.com.ng to subscribe to get those benefits waiting for you.

Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Training! Training!! Training!!! / Looking Good On Discount / Permit Me To Introduce You To The Next Miss World..click On The Next Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.