Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,154 members, 7,953,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:51 PM

Singer MC Galaxy Makes Ladies Go Naked For Him On IG For 50K (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer MC Galaxy Makes Ladies Go Naked For Him On IG For 50K (photos) (2388 Views)

Why We Go Naked In My Family – Charly Boy (Photo) / Tiwa Savage: I Might Go Naked In My Next Video / Bobrisky Leaks Chats With MC Galaxy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Singer MC Galaxy Makes Ladies Go Naked For Him On IG For 50K (photos) by Jamezafolabi40(m): 11:52pm On Mar 09, 2019
Nigerian singer MC Galaxy has brought the anger of Nigerians upon himself after exploiting the Hunger in the land to make ladies no naked for him on Instagram in what he calls “Freaky Friday with MC Galaxy”
The singer, resting on his bed, watched female after female go naked while he orders them to show their bosom and private parts.
Galaxy who tagged the ladies with numbers had promised that the freakiest of the ladies would get fifty thousand Naira.

This however has not gone down well with many who believe the artiste exploited the ladies for his sexual interest.
He has since declared a winner.

Check photos here
https://www.gistmattaz.com/2019/03/singer-mc-galaxy-makes-ladies-go-naked.html

Re: Singer MC Galaxy Makes Ladies Go Naked For Him On IG For 50K (photos) by papadoculus(m): 9:25am On Mar 10, 2019
na wa o
Re: Singer MC Galaxy Makes Ladies Go Naked For Him On IG For 50K (photos) by Johntitus: 10:45am On Mar 10, 2019
Quite unfortunate that I'm the only one with my kinda attitude on earth. People like MC Galaxy would be selling the first four letter words of his second name due to lack of sales from the trash that comes out his mouth which he calls songs.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Celebrates His Personal Assistant On His Birthday (photo) / "My Sugar Mummy" - Zlatan Ibile Plans To Take "Bolanle" Shopping And To Dinner / Funke Akindele Clears Rubbish On The Streets As She Begins Her 14 Days Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.