Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,600 members, 7,955,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:40 PM

Election: Aerial View Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Without Cars - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Election: Aerial View Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Without Cars (62447 Views)

Aerial View Of The First 6 Lanes Internal Road In Umuahia / 72-Hour Closure Of 3rd Mainland Bridge, 48-Hour Partial Closure Of Lagos-Ibadan / FG Begins Immediate Fixing Of 3rd Mainland Bridge - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election: Aerial View Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Without Cars by jaxxy(m): 9:15am On Mar 10, 2019
That’s a long as$ bridge.
Re: Election: Aerial View Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Without Cars by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:19am On Mar 10, 2019
fkj950ax:

Aerial means "from above"
Whether it's a drone, helicopter or a witches broom
As long as the camera is above and facing down, it's an aerial picture.
#WhoRaisedTheseGeniuses
is my comment wrong? maybe you just waking up from elections results trauma...
Re: Election: Aerial View Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Without Cars by Dearlord(m): 9:20am On Mar 10, 2019
The higher the beautiful the lower the uglier
Re: Election: Aerial View Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Without Cars by fkj950ax(m): 9:38am On Mar 10, 2019
emmanuelpopson:

is my comment wrong?
maybe you just waking up from elections results trauma...

You must have made the comment without reading it.

Explain the reason to include "indeed" or what it means to you.
Re: Election: Aerial View Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Without Cars by AfonjaDefender: 9:43am On Mar 10, 2019
emmanuelpopson:
aerial pictures indeed.. taken with a drone....

Hahahaha!! This one no get sense o! Olodo!! Aerial pictures could also be taken from a drone!

Abi can u pls kindly revel the house with your own definitions of aerial pictures??

4 Likes

Re: Election: Aerial View Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Without Cars by arsenal33: 9:54am On Mar 10, 2019
emmanuelpopson:
aerial pictures indeed.. taken with a drone....
you surely do not know what aerial view means?
Re: Election: Aerial View Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Without Cars by Ttipsy(f): 10:08am On Mar 10, 2019
Peterpanny:
are u ok
I need the airtime also. God bless you
Re: Election: Aerial View Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Without Cars by gonkin(m): 10:10am On Mar 10, 2019
Kai see free road, im gonna go as fast as 240 for over 1 minute cuz lagos Road na stop and go. On Monday it's gonna be busy again. Good drone shots. Any idea how to make a drone fly for 25min on a single charge
Re: Election: Aerial View Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Without Cars by Basher8583: 10:28am On Mar 10, 2019
Shibaraba:
I won't be enticed
I'm not staying behind to be consumed by the fires of these greedy politicians
My beloved Lagos don turn lawless Lagos
I dey go
If you like take 3d pictures

BTW make sense
you were never needed in Lagos and will not be missed
Re: Election: Aerial View Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Without Cars by Basic123: 11:44am On Mar 10, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Just liike Glo There's nothing special about this over hyped dumpground of a city that's controlled by a rich but malnourished Tinubu,. A typical money miss road!

Nonsense and BankyW's failed political career angry

Re: Election: Aerial View Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Without Cars by princegeo(m): 12:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
OGA photographer these ur photoshop go well o

Atleast u try remove those dead brown zinks Wey full Lagos if u dy land with flight
Re: Election: Aerial View Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Without Cars by ClearFlair: 12:15pm On Mar 10, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Just liike Glo There's nothing special about this over hyped dumpground of a city that's controlled by a rich but malnourished Tinubu,. A typical money miss road!

They have dealt with abi? Hahahaha pele were cheesy
Re: Election: Aerial View Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Without Cars by Peterpanny: 12:34pm On Mar 10, 2019
Menusvan:
I have a problem out here to solve
If you cant help shut your mouth
u must very sick.eeedioot
Re: Election: Aerial View Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Without Cars by phoenix90(m): 1:11pm On Mar 10, 2019
ba7man:
If bulldozers move in on those locations, I hope you won't be one of the people that will will scream "This Govt is against the poor"!!!

Fashola tried to demolish those locations and he faced career threatening backlash.
Why you picking on me man? Am for everything right, irrespective of whose ox is gored in the process. We should stop this victim and oppressor mentality.
Re: Election: Aerial View Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Without Cars by mechanics(m): 1:26pm On Mar 10, 2019
wow, the bridge make sense.

1 Like

Re: Election: Aerial View Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Without Cars by KingWarri: 2:41pm On Mar 10, 2019
iTearHerToto:

grin bro abeg liv banky.... d guy still dey count he loss....
Re: Election: Aerial View Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Without Cars by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 10, 2019
gypsey:
Yea, looks Nice from 10000 feets in the sky. until you descent down further you begin to see squalors, people urinating and defecating Anywere they like, shanty towns and ghettos.

Lagos is one of the most Dirty, polluted and crowded City in the world. I wouldn't live there even if you paid me.
you're right! 3 of my cousins came to Lagos from Owerri: only to go back after 5 days quoting dirt of environment?
Re: Election: Aerial View Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Without Cars by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 10, 2019
henry49:
you're right! 3 of my cousins came to Lagos from Owerri: only to go back after 5 days quoting dirt of environment?
Owerri is Fantastic, No comparison with Filty, congested and polluted Lagos.

Anyone who was born in Lagos and grew up there will die before they are 50 year old.
Re: Election: Aerial View Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Without Cars by Ahmed3rdjuly: 7:16pm On Mar 10, 2019
Poverty capital
Re: Election: Aerial View Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Without Cars by DabuIIIT: 11:30pm On Mar 10, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

And gala cartons grin

The shape of it hd
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Keke NAPEP In Benin City Pictured / Eko Atlantic City (updates) / Extremely Beautiful Photos Of Nigeria You Will Find Hard To Believe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.