Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Election: Aerial View Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Without Cars - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Election: Aerial View Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Without Cars (62283 Views)

Aerial View Of Lagos Metrol Rail And The Marina Train Station / 72-Hour Closure Of 3rd Mainland Bridge, 48-Hour Partial Closure Of Lagos-Ibadan / FG Begins Immediate Fixing Of 3rd Mainland Bridge - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election: Aerial View Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Without Cars by IvarTheBoneless: 8:36am On Mar 10, 2019
3rdavefarms:
Great no ipobians flat head showing

And gala cartons grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election: Aerial View Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Without Cars by Zzyy(m): 8:36am On Mar 10, 2019
Eko Akate
Re: Election: Aerial View Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Without Cars by Menusvan: 8:37am On Mar 10, 2019
Peterpanny:
are u ok
I have a problem out here to solve
If you cant help shut your mouth
Re: Election: Aerial View Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Without Cars by Mowoe(m): 8:38am On Mar 10, 2019
G
Re: Election: Aerial View Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Without Cars by fkj950ax(m): 8:38am On Mar 10, 2019
emmanuelpopson:
aerial pictures indeed.. taken with a drone....

Aerial means "from above"

Whether it's a drone, helicopter or a witches broom

As long as the camera is above and facing down, it's an aerial picture.

#WhoRaisedTheseGeniuses

4 Likes

Re: Election: Aerial View Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Without Cars by Albert0011(m): 8:38am On Mar 10, 2019
Pls where is NwaAmaikpe?
Re: Election: Aerial View Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Without Cars by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 10, 2019
Yea, looks Nice from 10000 feets in the sky. until you descent down further you begin to see squalors, people urinating and defecating Anywere they like, shanty towns and ghettos.

Lagos is one of the most Dirty, polluted and crowded City in the world. I wouldn't live there even if you paid me.

2 Likes

Re: Election: Aerial View Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Without Cars by doggedfighter(f): 8:40am On Mar 10, 2019
internationalman:

Wannabes..

Nobody does it like the great one, Nwaimaikpe himself..

While trying to add foolish he tuned it up with humor and at the same time made sense...

I miss him.
I miss him too

2 Likes

Re: Election: Aerial View Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Without Cars by internationalman(m): 8:42am On Mar 10, 2019
MzTunechi:
was he banned?
Maybe he's now a changed person in the form of different moniker.

1 Like

Re: Election: Aerial View Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Without Cars by ahmedsalisu(m): 8:45am On Mar 10, 2019
ok
Re: Election: Aerial View Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Without Cars by bluecircle470: 8:46am On Mar 10, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Just liike Glo There's nothing special about this over hyped dumpground of a city that's controlled by a rich but malnourished Tinubu,. A typical money miss road!

Nonsense and BankyW's failed political career angry

Money fit you?
Re: Election: Aerial View Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Without Cars by Reference(m): 8:46am On Mar 10, 2019
opalu:
I AM PROUD TO BE A CIVIL ENGINEER.
WE BRING CIVILIZATION !!

Are there civil engineers in Nigeria ?.... haven't seen any... . where are you all hidden?
Re: Election: Aerial View Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Without Cars by Seunpaul01(m): 8:46am On Mar 10, 2019
Menusvan:
please friends I need mtn card 0816 371 3574

Nobody is your friend here. This is not Facebook or whatsapp. Choose a better line next time.

2 Likes

Re: Election: Aerial View Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Without Cars by gebest: 8:49am On Mar 10, 2019
wao so beautiful
Re: Election: Aerial View Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Without Cars by ba7man(m): 8:51am On Mar 10, 2019
phoenix90:
Look at the surrounding structures around the bridge, it's so filthy and unorganized. Lagos need to do more on urban development to ensure illegal and unplanned structures don't become the norm.
If bulldozers move in on those locations, I hope you won't be one of the people that will will scream "This Govt is against the poor"!!!

Fashola tried to demolish those locations and he faced career threatening backlash.
Re: Election: Aerial View Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Without Cars by phonemakemoney: 8:51am On Mar 10, 2019
Scroll down, download app and get cash https:///2tZekyg
Re: Election: Aerial View Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Without Cars by ba7man(m): 8:52am On Mar 10, 2019
gypsey:
Yea, looks Nice from 10000 feets in the sky. until you descent down further you begin to see squalors, people urinating and defecating Anywere they like, shanty towns and ghettos.

Lagos is one of the most polluted and crowded City in the world. I wouldn't live there even if you paid me.
Seems you visit only ghettos when in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Election: Aerial View Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Without Cars by Siralgebra04(m): 8:53am On Mar 10, 2019
Am surprised, y are youths not playing ball on 3rd mainland bridge yesterday?
Re: Election: Aerial View Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Without Cars by SouthEastFacts: 8:53am On Mar 10, 2019
If you have ever used that bridge and pass through Makoko, you would have seen that Lagos is over-rated.

I can still see the floating slum in the picture.
Re: Election: Aerial View Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Without Cars by Macauley07(m): 8:54am On Mar 10, 2019
internationalman:

Wannabes..

While trying to sound foolish he tuned it up with humor and at the same time made sense...

I miss him.
Is he dead?
Re: Election: Aerial View Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Without Cars by Meliian(f): 8:56am On Mar 10, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Just liike Glo There's nothing special about this over hyped dumpground of a city that's controlled by a rich but malnourished Tinubu,. A typical money miss road!

Thank goodness. They're leaving one by one.

Nonsense and BankyW's failed political career angry
Re: Election: Aerial View Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Without Cars by olabisiolaniyi3: 8:57am On Mar 10, 2019
post=76515026:
BEAUTIFUL scenes!
Beautiful City.
Beautiful State!
We don't see this everyday!
Something different from the usual HUSTLE and BUSTLE Lagos life!

Meanwhile,
Do you know why Lagos State is the best state in Nigeria?!

Answer: Because it has NEVER been governed by PDP!!
. Lagos has always been beautiful b4 you were born. And Its supposed to have developed more than that if not for mismanagement

3 Likes

Re: Election: Aerial View Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Without Cars by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 10, 2019
ba7man:
Seems you visit only ghettos when in Lagos.
So tell me which Area is posh, And If i have businesses to do at Oshodi, Ladipo, palm Avenue mushin, Isolo, Orile Or Dopemu, how do i Avoid ghettos to get to these places (ghettos)
Re: Election: Aerial View Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Without Cars by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 10, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
If you have ever used that bridge and pass through Makoko, you would have seen that Lagos is over-rated.

Honestly, Lagos is A dump! very overhyped.

1 Like

Re: Election: Aerial View Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Without Cars by slysteel: 9:03am On Mar 10, 2019
This is the picture of the biggest ghetto in Africa,Nigerian leaders who have travelled to other african countries and have seen development there compared to this nonsense should be ashamed of themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Election: Aerial View Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Without Cars by Timekeeper: 9:04am On Mar 10, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Haters every country has a slum.. If u r not okay with lagos slum, go back to ur bedridden potopoto States and eradicate the slums there.

Leave our slum for us
Re: Election: Aerial View Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Without Cars by Ernchibyke(m): 9:05am On Mar 10, 2019
internationalman:

Wannabes..

While trying to sound foolish he tuned it up with humor and at the same time made sense...

I miss him.
Where Nwaamaikpe go abg
Re: Election: Aerial View Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Without Cars by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 10, 2019
lol
see slum and this one is small compared to what we have in Ibadan, Abeokuta, Oshogbo, Ogbomosho and Ado Ekiti lol. Its their heritage sha so let me not complain, slum cities and brown roofs.
Pls get us aerial views from Ikorodu, Agege, Ijora and Ajegule all in Lagos let us laugh small
Re: Election: Aerial View Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Without Cars by MzTunechi(f): 9:09am On Mar 10, 2019
internationalman:

Maybe he's now a changed person in the form of different moniker.
possibly
Re: Election: Aerial View Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Without Cars by Abagworo(m): 9:09am On Mar 10, 2019
This Lagos looks rustic like Ibadan.
Re: Election: Aerial View Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Without Cars by Gidah: 9:10am On Mar 10, 2019
Let me also protest Where's our dear Mr Nwamaikpe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Bringing A Spouse Abroad Goes Wrong / Aftermath Of Today's Heavy Downpour In Ijeshatedo, Surulere Lagos (Video) / See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.