Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

See The Fire That's Coming Against Evil Folks, Be Warned Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See The Fire That's Coming Against Evil Folks, Be Warned Today (349 Views)

How To Protect Yourself Against Evil Eyes / I Didn’t See That Coming / Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Fire That's Coming Against Evil Folks, Be Warned Today by lightblazingnow(m): 2:52am On Mar 10, 2019
Psalms 50:3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.

Clearly stated that it will be tempestuous, oh behind explained, how could mortal men be able to grasp the insight of this tempestuous round about him expression?

50:4 He shall call to the heavens from above, and to the earth, that he may judge his people.

It's practically going to happen, or you haven't heard, that nothing was ever made without this word of his power from the beginning, the word which is God Almighty. The appointed King of the more than conquerors generations......

Isaiah 53:8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.

The royal priests, a chosen generations, holy branches.

Psalms 24:6 This is the generation of them that seek him, that seek thy face, O Jacob. Selah.

That behold wisdom, the mighty God, Christ Jesus, the King of kings and Lord of lords. Unto you is given to know the mystery of kingdom of God Almighty and also of Christ.

Proverbs 8:34 Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors. 8:35 For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the LORD. 8:36 But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death.

50:5 Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice.

It takes thought and action to complete the sacrifice. Before you do anything there is inner agreement. You've got to have thought about it first before you're down the street to take action, the thought you never acted on remain idoi. Faith without work is dead,. Meaning thought without action is dead.

If you by the Holy Ghost motify, kill the wrong thought, the evil inspiration being whisper in our hearts, cast out the devil the scriptures warned. Don't harbour enemies within, you mean to tell us folks eat with their enemies deep into the inner courtyard. Humble yourself in the mighty hand of our God Christ Jesus,. You know nothing. Think great.

Philippians 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

4:9 Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.

50:6 And the heavens shall declare his righteousness: for God is judge himself. Selah.
Re: See The Fire That's Coming Against Evil Folks, Be Warned Today by lightblazingnow(m): 7:57am On Mar 10, 2019
Hallelujah
Re: See The Fire That's Coming Against Evil Folks, Be Warned Today by lightblazingnow(m): 7:55am On Mar 17, 2019
Hallelujah pray
Re: See The Fire That's Coming Against Evil Folks, Be Warned Today by gustav25: 8:32am On Mar 17, 2019
Shameless
Re: See The Fire That's Coming Against Evil Folks, Be Warned Today by lightblazingnow(m): 12:35pm On Mar 21, 2019
Grace

(1) (Reply)

Eat For The Journey Is Far / The Deadly Wound On The Beast Head / No Prophet In The Bible Has Performed Miracle Than Me Except Jesus -bishop Obini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.