Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Foldable Phones | Apple Faces Pressure Over Foldable Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Foldable Phones | Apple Faces Pressure Over Foldable Phones (1856 Views)

Why You Should Avoid Buying The Foldable Phones In 2019 / Almighty Samsung Foldable Phones; Not So Mighty Afterall / 2019 Foldable Phones : Do We Actually Need Foldable Phones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foldable Phones | Apple Faces Pressure Over Foldable Phones by AllTechNG: 3:34am On Mar 10, 2019
It is gathered that the arrival of foldable smartphones is fueling speculation about how Apple will respond to the latest trend in terms of product mix and pricing.

Following the steps of Samsung and Huawei, handset brands including Xiaomi, LG Electronics, Vivo, Lenovo (Motorola) are said to be most likely to roll out their foldable smartphones in the near future.

Although the initial sales of foldable smartphones are believed to be limited, the multiple releases of foldable models by Android-based handset vendors could undermine Apple’s status as being a leader of innovation in the field, industry observers commented.

Apple apparently cannot afford to ignore this emerging trend and must be keen on developing foldable models, said the observers.

One of the indications is that Samsung Display reportedly has delivered samples of its flexible displays to Apple and Google for verification as the Korea-based panel maker is eager to expand its flexible panel business, the sources said.

The flexible display sample received by Apple reportedly comes in a 7.2-inch size, which is 0.1-inch smaller than the flexible display used by the Galaxy Fold, indicated the sources.

Recent images exposed on the US Patent and Trademark Office also indicated that Apple is enhancing its deployment in the flexible OLED technology, the sources added.

Data from Gartner showed that sales of iPhone devices declined 11.8% on year to 64.5 million units in the fourth quarter of 2018 when total global smartphone sales edged up 0.1% to 408.4 million units in the quarter.

SOURCE: www.AllTechNG.com

https://www.alltechng.com/foldable-phones-apple-faces-pressure-over-foldable-phones/

Re: Foldable Phones | Apple Faces Pressure Over Foldable Phones by seunfly: 5:44am On Mar 10, 2019
Let's wait and see.
Re: Foldable Phones | Apple Faces Pressure Over Foldable Phones by Ejadike(m): 6:21am On Mar 10, 2019
Android set the pace, IOS follows. grin
Re: Foldable Phones | Apple Faces Pressure Over Foldable Phones by Kenedy16(m): 7:00am On Mar 10, 2019
Apple go take there time come make d 1 wey beat samsung

2 Likes

Re: Foldable Phones | Apple Faces Pressure Over Foldable Phones by onapks: 8:02am On Mar 10, 2019
i dont like foldable phone loll ! will lucky patcher : https://apkosm.com/lucky-patcher/ work in it ?
Re: Foldable Phones | Apple Faces Pressure Over Foldable Phones by apkwind: 10:46am On Dec 14, 2019
I really love to see this type of post , did you noticed ? - download spotify download netflix grin
Re: Foldable Phones | Apple Faces Pressure Over Foldable Phones by Getmodandroid: 5:27pm On May 08, 2023
Snapchat can be a bit tricky to use with all its buttons and symbols, especially the mysterious ‘X’ icon that shows up next to some usernames on the Chat screen does x on snapchat mean blocked

Do you use Instagram? then you have seen a lot of acronyms and slang being used in Insta. One that’s really popular is CFS. But what does cfs mean in text
Re: Foldable Phones | Apple Faces Pressure Over Foldable Phones by isapop: 5:24pm On Jun 28, 2023
Re: Foldable Phones | Apple Faces Pressure Over Foldable Phones by Yinksy09(m): 1:18pm On Jul 01, 2023
Ejadike:
Android set the pace, IOS follows. grin

Even Tecno now have a foldable device.
Re: Foldable Phones | Apple Faces Pressure Over Foldable Phones by Fonjewel0(f): 2:17pm On Jul 02, 2023
One foldable device I like so much is the PHANTOM V Fold!
Re: Foldable Phones | Apple Faces Pressure Over Foldable Phones by Shuregirl: 2:41pm On Jul 02, 2023
Yinksy09:

for real, they tried to pull that up
Re: Foldable Phones | Apple Faces Pressure Over Foldable Phones by Wanni25(f): 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2023
Shuregirl:
for real, they tried to pull that up

Ya!
It's the PHANTOM V FOLD!
Re: Foldable Phones | Apple Faces Pressure Over Foldable Phones by Kakadancefreak(f): 2:51pm On Jul 02, 2023
Yinksy09:

I love their foldable even more self.
Can't wait to get mine!
Re: Foldable Phones | Apple Faces Pressure Over Foldable Phones by skywalker240(m): 2:56pm On Jul 02, 2023
Tecno Marketers have turned a 2019 thread asking Apple for foldable into a marketing hemorrhage

Tueh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foldable Phones | Apple Faces Pressure Over Foldable Phones by Cheezzyy: 3:00pm On Jul 02, 2023
The pressure has even gotten wesser
Re: Foldable Phones | Apple Faces Pressure Over Foldable Phones by Idarachris84: 4:34pm On Jul 02, 2023
Kakadancefreak:

Can't wait to get mine!

How much?
Re: Foldable Phones | Apple Faces Pressure Over Foldable Phones by Getmodandroid: 2:38pm On Jul 22, 2023
Hey there, fellow marketers and TikTok enthusiasts! In the previous post, we explained everything about What is TikTok Ads Spy, its Benefits, and the Best TikTok Ad Spy Tools. Now it’s time to dive into the top 5 TikTok Ads Spy Tools – game-changers in the realm of social media advertising.
Re: Foldable Phones | Apple Faces Pressure Over Foldable Phones by Getmodandroid: 1:10pm On Aug 06, 2023
Toonily APK for Android is the best app for die-hard manga fans. Welcome to Toonily APK, your ultimate destination for an unparalleled manga reading experience. In this comprehensive article, we will delve into the exciting features and benefits of Toonily APK and why it should be your go-to app for all your manga cravings.
Re: Foldable Phones | Apple Faces Pressure Over Foldable Phones by Yinksy09(m): 8:26pm On Sep 17, 2023
Kakadancefreak:

Can't wait to get mine!

That’s nice. You would love it.

(1) (Reply)

What Phone Can I Get With 40k. / Itel S15 W6002 Frp Solution / New Tecno Spark 4 Or Fairly Used Camon 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.