Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Preserving Your Heritage - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Preserving Your Heritage (186 Views)

Preserving Our Cultural Heritage / Unlocking My New Dawn Heritage In Christ - Bishop Dr. David O. Oyedepo / Prosperity Preacher, prophet Uebert Angel Rocks $1350 Heritage Trousers.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Preserving Your Heritage by jonatoye(m): 5:56am On Mar 10, 2019
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Preserving Your Heritage

WORD FOR TODAY
For everything the Lord has given or will give you; it is your exclusive responsibility to preserve it. Things will only work out according to the plan of God for your life if you preserve what He has given you!!!
Scriptural Reference
"With the help of the Holy Spirit who lives within us, carefully guard what has been entrusted to you."
(2Timothy 1:14 NLT)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
God in His infinite mercy will not but always fulfill his promises. However, men on their part are expected to preserve what has been given unto them. There is an ancient battle against the heritage of the Lord in the lives of men. It is not enough for the Lord to give you a career, ministry, job, home; husband, wife, children and material possession of life, the major issues is preserving what has been given to you.

You may be wondering why the devil is so interested in your life; it is all about your heritage. He wants to make sure that you don't enjoy the great gift of God through salvation and also hinder you from making heaven. God will only release the grace you need but will never take over your responsibility of preserving your heritage.

The mother of Moses preserved him from death so also Joseph and Mary preserved Jesus from Herod who sought to kill Him. Angels didn't do that for them they took the responsibility. If what the Lord has given you will not slip out of your hands you must make effort and prayerfully preserve it.

Prayer Point
Lord! Help me to play the needed part required of me to preserve everything you have given me in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis
Every man is required to preserve everything placed in his hands!!!

Have a Delightful Worship Experience!!!

(1) (Reply)

Register For Free. / "Settling Down In God" / A Word From GOD: By His Ward: Briefly......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.