Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,305 members, 7,822,513 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose (38001 Views)

El-Rufai: Buhari Should Campaign For APC & Leave Free & Fair Election For INEC / El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him / El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose by abbasajao(m): 8:34am On Mar 10, 2019
Menusvan:
I need mtn card 0816 371 3574
Are they selling card here too?
Re: Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose by Menusvan: 8:35am On Mar 10, 2019
abbasajao:
Are they selling card here too?
if you have send so i will quit this
Re: Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose by ijabiken1(m): 8:37am On Mar 10, 2019
damiloladuke:
The Kaduna State Governor, Mallam Nasir el-Rufai, said he will not lose sleep over the result of the Saturday’s Governorship polls in the state and the the President will offer him a job should he loses.

The governor who spoke to journalists while waiting to cast his vote at his 024(A) Runka Street, Unwgan Sarki polling unit, said with President Muhammadu Buhari’s reelection, he already got a job.

He said the only set of people that should be jittery are his staff as there is every possibility they will lose their jobs if he is not re-elected.

El-Rufai said:

“I am not under tension because President Muhammadu Buhari has won his election.“Even if I lose, I already have a job. It is just my staff that are jittery because if I lose, they will lose their jobs.”

https://lailasnews.com/buhari-ll-give-me-a-job-if-i-lose-mallam-nasir-el-rufai/

that is were u will get d job
Re: Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose by Bsure: 8:37am On Mar 10, 2019
There is something Elrufai and José Mourinho have in common. The way they talk grin
Re: Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose by 9jaArea: 8:39am On Mar 10, 2019
Then I wish he lose and return to Abuja, that city has been on steady decline since he left.
Re: Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose by slivertongue: 8:42am On Mar 10, 2019
defeat staring at him

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose by Seetto: 8:44am On Mar 10, 2019
Hate him, I like his bold steps....first female deputy governor in the core north, first Muslim Muslim ticket in Kaduna state. You can't take it from him , he is still widely love in Kaduna..
Re: Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose by Gkemz: 8:44am On Mar 10, 2019
An Islamic jihad extremist identifying with fellow muslim jihad extremist.
Re: Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose by Otunski: 8:46am On Mar 10, 2019
Idiotic midget.
Re: Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose by babadeee(m): 8:46am On Mar 10, 2019
blackpanda:
Yes o. I pray u come back to Abuja
Cos the whole place has been bastardized
seriously you need a brain check up angry sad I think something is wrong with your brain or maybe they have replace your brain with cows brain ode angry
Re: Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose by ahmedsalisu(m): 8:51am On Mar 10, 2019
Our mandate is yours your Excellency
Re: Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose by taiwolomo1: 9:04am On Mar 10, 2019
Menusvan:
from who? U no even sabi beg
Lol
Re: Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose by Khaleell001(m): 9:09am On Mar 10, 2019
Some confused slowpokes here think El Rufai will go around cap in hand looking for jobs.
Whether we like it or not, El Rufai is an asset any government will love to have.
He may have is shortcomings but he is damn good ,and I like his guts whenever he speaks the truth.
Re: Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose by Elthugnificent(m): 9:10am On Mar 10, 2019
Seetto:
Hate him, I like his bold steps....first female deputy governor in the core north, first Muslim Muslim ticket in Kaduna state. You can't take it from him , he is still widely love in Kaduna..
Picking a female as a deputy is commendable, but why pick a Muslim Muslim ticket?

That's simply a call for disunity in a fragile kaduna state that is saddle on religion.

But please do tell me why you commend the choice of a Muslim Muslim ticket?

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose by stealmatic(m): 9:15am On Mar 10, 2019
successmatters:
The ICC are waiting to try you and keep you in Hague forever.
u people and bad mounting dnt kee ur sef
Re: Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose by maisauki: 9:18am On Mar 10, 2019
Menusvan:
Tel ur herbalist to do anoda 1 for u

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose by dvee2: 9:19am On Mar 10, 2019
COMPREHENSION SKILL! You quoted him correctly but interpreted it wrongly. "Even if i lose i have a job" does not mean it is Buhari that will give him the job. El Rufai is a qualified quantity surveyor. he had a thriving QS outfit running before he joined politics, that was what he meant by having a job to fall back to.
If you follow KD politics you will understand he had been having ego battle with Shehu Sani, hence this statement was directed at Shehu Sani who after losing the senate seat has nothing else to fall back to.
Re: Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose by RTSC: 9:20am On Mar 10, 2019
A dangerous bigot and a mad man.

I am sure some will be looking to support him for president even with his atrocious history with fairness and religious bigotry right from kaduna.

An igbo man or a southerner with half his terrible reputation will not even be relevant as a politician, let alone smell federal politics.
All his history would be laid bare.
Re: Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose by SmartPolician: 9:23am On Mar 10, 2019
sammyj:
After failing as a governor!!

el Rufai may be a religious fanatic, but he can never fail as a leader.

You see, Nigeria’s political class is bereft of bright minds.

Love it or hate it, el Rufai is one of the few with bright minds
Re: Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose by Jokkarm2: 9:24am On Mar 10, 2019
this is to show how selfish you re, you only think of getting a job from president and your staffs will go home and sleep. this is to tell nigerians that these people dont care about us only them
Re: Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose by koded123(m): 9:29am On Mar 10, 2019
lol.....story for the gods....
Re: Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 9:31am On Mar 10, 2019
Hmmmm. Elrufai! Politicians should always know that they will not be in office permanently forever.

Check my signature
Re: Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose by ofiko123(m): 9:41am On Mar 10, 2019
We already know you don't have to tell us.....
Re: Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose by Kingkamal(m): 9:52am On Mar 10, 2019
damiloladuke:
The Kaduna State Governor, Mallam Nasir el-Rufai, said he will not lose sleep over the result of the Saturday’s Governorship polls in the state and the the President will offer him a job should he loses.

The governor who spoke to journalists while waiting to cast his vote at his 024(A) Runka Street, Unwgan Sarki polling unit, said with President Muhammadu Buhari’s reelection, he already got a job.

CBN GOVERNOR

He said the only set of people that should be jittery are his staff as there is every possibility they will lose their jobs if he is not re-elected.

El-Rufai said:

“I am not under tension because President Muhammadu Buhari has won his election.“Even if I lose, I already have a job. It is just my staff that are jittery because if I lose, they will lose their jobs.”

https://lailasnews.com/buhari-ll-give-me-a-job-if-i-lose-mallam-nasir-el-rufai/

Re: Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose by Ikpongiton: 10:02am On Mar 10, 2019
no matter where this man is ,i still love him .i still remember when he was fct minister,he will come down from his vehicle and control the traffic

1 Like

Re: Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose by MrFly(m): 10:03am On Mar 10, 2019
Menusvan:
Re: Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose by keryj(f): 10:26am On Mar 10, 2019
This is one of the reasons why the gubernatorial elections should come first.

Obj was wise on this
Re: Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose by Joemomodu(m): 10:41am On Mar 10, 2019
Elrufai has knows that he's a gonna. No need to heat up the polity. Let him accept defeat now.
Re: Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose by BluntBoy(m): 11:11am On Mar 10, 2019
successmatters:
The ICC are waiting to try you and keep you in Hague forever.

The way you people mention ICC ehn, one would be wondering why Obasanjo is still walking free after the Odi massacre and while Gowon is still enjoying freedom after supervising the massacre of 3 million people. Even one would wonder why Ojukwu died a free man after foolishly leading 3 million people (mostly women and children) to their death.

ICC my foot!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LP Gains Massively In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) / APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos / Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.