Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

APC Results Are Like Ijebu Garri - Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Results Are Like Ijebu Garri - Reno Omokri (29535 Views)

Court Rules That INEC Can Determine How Election Results Are Transmitted / Ekiti Election Results Are Unacceptable - Jolayemi, Segun Oni’s Spokesman / Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Results Are Like Ijebu Garri - Reno Omokri by Flatties: 8:08am On Mar 10, 2019
MrAJQ:
The fake pastor that can't resist opposition on his twitter. Just reply his twitter against him, the next thing is for him to block you

He's a weak hearted twerp who can't bear even the slightest criticism.

1 Like

Re: APC Results Are Like Ijebu Garri - Reno Omokri by dante0147: 8:16am On Mar 10, 2019
omojesu202:

look at the gibberish you're typing because I use your words against you...

Look at how foolish you’re typing because I used your words against yoU TOO..
Re: APC Results Are Like Ijebu Garri - Reno Omokri by frankmoney(m): 8:19am On Mar 10, 2019
Pekele007:

Can you even win your extended family election?

Nairaland noisemaker aka chest beater oshi
Reno can't win his either , so what's your point
Re: APC Results Are Like Ijebu Garri - Reno Omokri by bamasite(m): 8:19am On Mar 10, 2019
My boss explained it better here: http://www.thoughtsofweymey.com/2019/03/ijebu-garri-syndrome.html?m=1
thablogger:
Reno Omokri has compared the election results of the All Progressive Congress Party to Ijebu Garri, meaning it is small at the polling unit, but big at the collation centre.

see what he wrote...

"I warn @INECNigeria that APC’s result must not be like ijebu garri again. Small at the Polling Unit and big at the collation centre. No more selection. We insist on election."

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/03/apc-results-are-like-ijebu-garri-reno.html

Re: APC Results Are Like Ijebu Garri - Reno Omokri by sureheaven(m): 8:35am On Mar 10, 2019
[b][/b]
MrAJQ:
The fake pastor that can't resist opposition on his twitter. Just reply his twitter against him, the next thing is for him to block you
Re: APC Results Are Like Ijebu Garri - Reno Omokri by MrAJQ(m): 8:45am On Mar 10, 2019
Pekele007:

He shouldn't block senseless people alone, he should track them offline and reload their head with head resetting beatings.

Majority of Nigerians think they can hide behind their android phones and insult everyone online.

He shouldn't hesitate to block your ignorant ass asap since you have sworn never to be reasonable. grin

Do you make any sense with all you've said?
Re: APC Results Are Like Ijebu Garri - Reno Omokri by tajuh: 8:53am On Mar 10, 2019
But card reader was initiated during your time. Your are now making a big case now as your party lost.
You had an opportunity to change electral process but you kept postponing until the opposition came on board and you make mockery of the process.
The same people that voted APC in Kano during he presidential elections are rooting for you during governship election and you will never call them names abi.

You have your self to blame when you couldn't finish what you were expected to accomplish. Rather making names calling.

For the benefit of the smaller political parties join hands via your Senate representative and implement electoral reforms now for future sake.

Don't wait until it is too late to assent to electral reforms an blame someone else.
Re: APC Results Are Like Ijebu Garri - Reno Omokri by fredoooooo: 9:45am On Mar 10, 2019
Loser grin
Re: APC Results Are Like Ijebu Garri - Reno Omokri by WhaleyBarclays(m): 10:30am On Mar 10, 2019
What now happen to PDP results?
Re: APC Results Are Like Ijebu Garri - Reno Omokri by Glink2018(m): 11:18am On Mar 10, 2019
Pekele007:

He shouldn't block senseless people alone, he should track them offline and reload their head with head resetting beatings.

Majority of Nigerians think they can hide behind their android phones and insult everyone online.

He shouldn't hesitate to block your ignorant ass asap since you have sworn never to be reasonable. grin

....As simpleton as your comments...
With this craps you've poured out in your comments, are you sure you are not taking about yourself?
Re: APC Results Are Like Ijebu Garri - Reno Omokri by Glink2018(m): 11:21am On Mar 10, 2019
This guy called ' Reno omokriminal is just ridiculing himself ...in the name of maintaining his relevance
Re: APC Results Are Like Ijebu Garri - Reno Omokri by dododawa1: 11:37am On Mar 10, 2019
PDP taught APC all d game.
Re: APC Results Are Like Ijebu Garri - Reno Omokri by Pekele007: 11:40am On Mar 10, 2019
Glink2018:

....As simpleton as your comments...
With this craps you've poured out in your comments, are you sure you are not taking about yourself?

I'm talking about the person you see in the mirror.

Oya go and start playing with sands my son.
Re: APC Results Are Like Ijebu Garri - Reno Omokri by Glink2018(m): 12:12pm On Mar 10, 2019
Pekele007:

I'm talking about the person you see in the mirror.

Oya go and start playing with sands my son.

Now I know .....

Your irrationality is internationally recognized....
Just keep endorsing and certifying your family with your opprobrium achievement....
Oloriburuku
Re: APC Results Are Like Ijebu Garri - Reno Omokri by Pekele007: 12:30pm On Mar 10, 2019
Glink2018:

Now I know .....

Your irrationality is internationally recognized....
Just keep endorsing and certifying your family with your opprobrium achievement....
Oloriburuku

Oponu, learn how to use words to make sentences. grin
Re: APC Results Are Like Ijebu Garri - Reno Omokri by Dre555: 12:30pm On Mar 10, 2019
id911:

The renowned thief disguised as Mr Integrity that stole the mandates of majority of Nigerians will not last 4 years.

We will retrieve our stolen mandate Insha Allah
you will retrieve it in your dream
Re: APC Results Are Like Ijebu Garri - Reno Omokri by ClearFlair: 12:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
thablogger:
Reno Omokri has compared the election results of the All Progressive Congress Party to Ijebu Garri, meaning it is small at the polling unit, but big at the collation centre.

see what he wrote...

"I warn @INECNigeria that APC’s result must not be like ijebu garri again. Small at the Polling Unit and big at the collation centre. No more selection. We insist on election."

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/03/apc-results-are-like-ijebu-garri-reno.html

Reno the serial loser. Go and lick your wounds scammer. PDP are thieves. They are thieves! Let the world know how they impoverished and killed Nigerians.
Re: APC Results Are Like Ijebu Garri - Reno Omokri by chozzy: 3:05pm On Mar 10, 2019
blezzy080:
Plain truth. The fact be say...
INEC na scam!
Re: APC Results Are Like Ijebu Garri - Reno Omokri by nduchucks: 3:55pm On Mar 10, 2019
thablogger:

see what he wrote...

Mazi Beaf don start again.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria May Experience Blackout As Bandits Threaten Takeover Of Shiroro Station / Photos Of Saraki As He Arrives Enugu State / Kano Igbos Meet Ganduje, Reject Call For Relocation Of Fulani From South (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.