Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

APC Results Are Like Ijebu Garri - Reno Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Results Are Like Ijebu Garri - Reno Omokri (29523 Views)

Court Rules That INEC Can Determine How Election Results Are Transmitted / Ekiti Election Results Are Unacceptable - Jolayemi, Segun Oni’s Spokesman / Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Results Are Like Ijebu Garri - Reno Omokri by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 6:54am On Mar 10, 2019
Let the will of the people prevail
Re: APC Results Are Like Ijebu Garri - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 10, 2019
Pekele007:

He shouldn't block senseless people alone, he should track them offline and reload their head with head resetting beatings.

Majority of Nigerians think they can hide behind their android phones and insult everyone online.

He shouldn't hesitate to block your ignorant ass asap since you have sworn never to be reasonable. grin
Seun, please create a block option on nairaland.
Re: APC Results Are Like Ijebu Garri - Reno Omokri by Kingmoney7: 7:00am On Mar 10, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

He's not poor like some APC supporters

He can afford to eat in the most expensive hotels in the world .
yes from the Money he stole under Jonathan that's y he wants atiku to win so he can steal more
Re: APC Results Are Like Ijebu Garri - Reno Omokri by Pekele007: 7:02am On Mar 10, 2019
Viking07:
S.eun, please create a block option on nairaland.

Mr man, is that why quoted me?

Abi u wan make dem block you too
Re: APC Results Are Like Ijebu Garri - Reno Omokri by bhella10: 7:02am On Mar 10, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

It can only be them Ipob yoots
Re: APC Results Are Like Ijebu Garri - Reno Omokri by americaninja1: 7:03am On Mar 10, 2019
D result just dey rise onyinown
Re: APC Results Are Like Ijebu Garri - Reno Omokri by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:03am On Mar 10, 2019
bhella10:
It can only be them Ipob yoots

What's dis one saying sad
Re: APC Results Are Like Ijebu Garri - Reno Omokri by dante0147: 7:04am On Mar 10, 2019
Pekele007:

Can you even win your extended family election?

Nairaland noisemaker aka chest beater oshi

Family is too much they might rig it! ASK The HUNGRY WAIF if HE CAN WIN ORDINARY CLASS CAPTAIN ELECTION!
Re: APC Results Are Like Ijebu Garri - Reno Omokri by Opinedecandid(m): 7:05am On Mar 10, 2019
Caseless:
idiot!

Truth de pain u ehhh.
Re: APC Results Are Like Ijebu Garri - Reno Omokri by NOHOLDSBAR: 7:12am On Mar 10, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Monkey, most APC supporters are richer than you both mentally and financially.
Re: APC Results Are Like Ijebu Garri - Reno Omokri by anku90: 7:12am On Mar 10, 2019
Nigerians are watching INEC and any attempts to make it like Ijebu Garri they will resist it democratically to make sure our mandates won't be steal again like how they connived with APC and it's goons to rape our mandates and democracy.
#PDPIsResurrecting
Re: APC Results Are Like Ijebu Garri - Reno Omokri by NOHOLDSBAR: 7:13am On Mar 10, 2019
Sore loser still crying and wailing since 2 weeks ago. Your crying and wailing has just entered next level till 2023.
Ignoramus fake pastor.
Re: APC Results Are Like Ijebu Garri - Reno Omokri by anku90: 7:17am On Mar 10, 2019
Nigerians will their defense votes and make their votes are counted. What happened in Presidential wouldn't be allowed to repeat itself.
#PDPIsResurrecting
Re: APC Results Are Like Ijebu Garri - Reno Omokri by dante0147: 7:20am On Mar 10, 2019
omayeya:
So the results obtained at Fayose polling unit/ward is also an Ijebu Garri result? This man should stop living a fake life and face the reality.

Abeg if na fake life the man de live wey him de travel up and down and u de naija here de think and shout how the country go better Abeg that fake life na him I need... You can’t just come up here and spill rubbish ? If in my ward/PU APC THUGS CAN BE THUMB PRINTING IN MY FACE WITHOUT VOTERS CARD IN THE PRESENCE OF POLICE THE. WHAT HE JUST SAID IS MORE THAN Ijebu GARRI ... He should just call it that Agege bread you throw inside water and it would swell up ...
Re: APC Results Are Like Ijebu Garri - Reno Omokri by sneak3(m): 7:22am On Mar 10, 2019
MrAJQ:
The fake pastor that can't resist opposition on his twitter. Just reply his twitter against him, the next thing is for him to block you

Is it your blocking?? The man don't want u to follow him again just ✋ off and move on.. respect his wish
Re: APC Results Are Like Ijebu Garri - Reno Omokri by Badonasty(m): 7:26am On Mar 10, 2019
thablogger:
Reno Omokri has compared the election results of the All Progressive Congress Party to Ijebu Garri, meaning it is small at the polling unit, but big at the collation centre.

see what he wrote...

"I warn @INECNigeria that APC’s result must not be like ijebu garri again. Small at the Polling Unit and big at the collation centre. No more selection. We insist on election."

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/03/apc-results-are-like-ijebu-garri-reno.html

bros election don finish...go back to your hustle and continue your banishment
Re: APC Results Are Like Ijebu Garri - Reno Omokri by bobbie007: 7:30am On Mar 10, 2019
id911:

The renowned thief disguised as Mr Integrity that stole the mandates of majority of Nigerians will not last 4 years.

We will retrieve our stolen mandate Insha Allah

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Re: APC Results Are Like Ijebu Garri - Reno Omokri by princegeo(m): 7:33am On Mar 10, 2019
Caseless:
idiot!

You are the bigger idiot
Re: APC Results Are Like Ijebu Garri - Reno Omokri by princegeo(m): 7:34am On Mar 10, 2019
Badonasty:

bros election don finish...go back to your hustle and continue your banishment

OGA election Dn finish we go dy wait for una next level
That's if the mandate will not be reclaimed back
Re: APC Results Are Like Ijebu Garri - Reno Omokri by omojesu202(m): 7:35am On Mar 10, 2019
Pekele007:

He shouldn't block senseless people alone, he should track them offline and reload their head with head resetting beatings.

Majority of Nigerians think they can hide behind their android phones and insult everyone online.

He shouldn't hesitate to block your ignorant ass asap since you have sworn never to be reasonable. grin

in your words, anyone that holds a different political view from yours is irresponsible Kontinu
Re: APC Results Are Like Ijebu Garri - Reno Omokri by Badonasty(m): 7:36am On Mar 10, 2019
princegeo:

OGA election Dn finish we go dy wait for una next level That's if the mandate will not be reclaimed back
may God guide us till then...
Re: APC Results Are Like Ijebu Garri - Reno Omokri by cardoctor(m): 7:36am On Mar 10, 2019
Wait let me make hot eba.
Re: APC Results Are Like Ijebu Garri - Reno Omokri by omojesu202(m): 7:38am On Mar 10, 2019
dante0147:

Abeg if na fake life the man de live wey him de travel up and down and u de naija here de think and shout how the country go better Abeg that fake life na him I need... You can’t just come up here and spill rubbish ? If in my ward/PU APC THUGS CAN BE THUMB PRINTING IN MY FACE WITHOUT VOTERS CARD IN THE PRESENCE OF POLICE THE. WHAT HE JUST SAID IS MORE THAN Ijebu GARRI ... He should just call it that Agege bread you throw inside water and it would swell up ...

just like saying,
if Buhari is lifeless n he campaign in more states than Atiku that is not lifeless, then isn't it better to be lifeless??
Re: APC Results Are Like Ijebu Garri - Reno Omokri by id911(m): 7:39am On Mar 10, 2019
omojesu202:

in your words, anyone that holds a different political view from yours is irresponsible Kontinu

I support him. Most APC supporters are not only irresponsible but highly senseless
Re: APC Results Are Like Ijebu Garri - Reno Omokri by benthel6(m): 7:40am On Mar 10, 2019
Lol pour more water it wee b rising and rising and rising koni ever stop
Re: APC Results Are Like Ijebu Garri - Reno Omokri by truthisgood: 7:40am On Mar 10, 2019
Caseless:
idiot!

You hundred times
Re: APC Results Are Like Ijebu Garri - Reno Omokri by Pekele007: 7:43am On Mar 10, 2019
omojesu202:

Nope.... You should present your different view with maturity not by throwing insults and tantrums.

Is that clear now
Re: APC Results Are Like Ijebu Garri - Reno Omokri by Awesomefred32(m): 7:48am On Mar 10, 2019
Bitter Truth
Reno My Man
#SAVAGE MINISTER#

grin grin
Re: APC Results Are Like Ijebu Garri - Reno Omokri by asmovic(m): 7:48am On Mar 10, 2019
thablogger:
Reno Omokri has compared the election results of the All Progressive Congress Party to Ijebu Garri, meaning it is small at the polling unit, but big at the collation centre.

see what he wrote...

"I warn @INECNigeria that APC’s result must not be like ijebu garri again. Small at the Polling Unit and big at the collation centre. No more selection. We insist on election."

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/03/apc-results-are-like-ijebu-garri-reno.html

werey alaso.
Re: APC Results Are Like Ijebu Garri - Reno Omokri by dante0147: 7:50am On Mar 10, 2019
omojesu202:

just like saying,
if Buhari is lifeless n he campaign in more states than Atiku that is not lifeless, then isn't it better to be lifeless??

So because he campaigned in more states Abeg count how many states before I even de argue with ur mumu brain.. But let me make it clear to you that with this write up it shows you are the most clueless and block headed person I have ever read from in my life ... you are just an infactuated fool basking in the euphoria of your lifeless brain!
Re: APC Results Are Like Ijebu Garri - Reno Omokri by omojesu202(m): 7:58am On Mar 10, 2019
dante0147:

So because he campaigned in more states Abeg count how many states before I even de argue with ur mumu brain.. But let me make it clear to you that with this write up it shows you are the most clueless and block headed person I have ever read from in my life ... you are just an infactuated fool basking in the euphoria of your lifeless brain!

look at the gibberish you're typing because I use your words against you...
Re: APC Results Are Like Ijebu Garri - Reno Omokri by ghettochild4u(m): 8:02am On Mar 10, 2019
MrAJQ:
The fake pastor that can't resist opposition on his twitter. Just reply his twitter against him, the next thing is for him to block you

So u can insult ur Church pastor n he will praise u abi?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million / Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs / ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.