Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,812 members, 7,851,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:31 AM

Danny Young Has No Case Against Tiwa Savage – Wale Turner - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Danny Young Has No Case Against Tiwa Savage – Wale Turner (13751 Views)

Danny Young Slam Tiwa Savage & Mavin Records With 200 Million Naira Copyright / Copyright Infringement: Tiwa Ignored Me When I Reached Out, Says Danny Young / Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danny Young Has No Case Against Tiwa Savage – Wale Turner by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:16am On Mar 10, 2019
kingthreatz:
If this were to happen in Europe or the Americas, Tiwa will be loosing millions. Yes the lyric is an adage. But you stole his tune. The tune is his. Why sing it the way he sang it?
Nigeria is in another planet of it's own, don't let the map deceives you.
Re: Danny Young Has No Case Against Tiwa Savage – Wale Turner by OnPointMan(m): 8:18am On Mar 10, 2019
nevilbot:

There is no case in this case. The phrase Danny young is claiming tiwa used is a generic Yoruba proverb that predates even the great grand fathers of the two of them. No one can lay claim to it without patent. Dannie young did not at any time get a patent on the phrase so he can't prevent anyone from using it. It is a Yoruba proverb that people use daily in conversations except if he also wants d entire Yoruba race to stop using the proverb
is my own done better part of the yoruba proverb ?
Re: Danny Young Has No Case Against Tiwa Savage – Wale Turner by pappilo(m): 8:18am On Mar 10, 2019
Mikora:

Guess you are smarter than YouTube's legal team then? Is it not the same evidence that Danny Young presented to YouTube that he will still present in court? We will all be here to see how this case will be thrown out by the courts. I have marked your moniker so I will remind you that I told u so when it happens

Dont be dumb! YouTube is different from a court of law.

Edit: Just listened to both songs and that Danny Young is very stupid!

1 Like

Re: Danny Young Has No Case Against Tiwa Savage – Wale Turner by OnPointMan(m): 8:18am On Mar 10, 2019
nevilbot:

There is no case in this case. The phrase Danny young is claiming tiwa used is a generic Yoruba proverb that predates even the great grand fathers of the two of them. No one can lay claim to it without patent. Dannie young did not at any time get a patent on the phrase so he can't prevent anyone from using it. It is a Yoruba proverb that people use daily in conversations except if he also wants d entire Yoruba race to stop using the proverb
is "my own done better" part of the yoruba proverb ?
Re: Danny Young Has No Case Against Tiwa Savage – Wale Turner by OnPointMan(m): 8:28am On Mar 10, 2019
nevilbot:

is "my own done better" part of the yoruba proverb?
Re: Danny Young Has No Case Against Tiwa Savage – Wale Turner by Femeto: 8:32am On Mar 10, 2019
Rubbish this Wale too wan use this topic popular.I can see he is a dullard.
Re: Danny Young Has No Case Against Tiwa Savage – Wale Turner by Masama: 8:48am On Mar 10, 2019
kingthreatz:
If this were to happen in Europe or the Americas, Tiwa will be loosing millions. Yes the lyric is an adage. But you stole his tune. The tune is his. Why sing it the way he sang it?
Which tune did she steal? Are you sure you have listened to the song?
Re: Danny Young Has No Case Against Tiwa Savage – Wale Turner by Kobicove(m): 9:09am On Mar 10, 2019
Na who be Danny Young sef? cheesy
Re: Danny Young Has No Case Against Tiwa Savage – Wale Turner by femi4: 12:08pm On Mar 10, 2019
kingthreatz:
you don't know the definition of tune
Re: Danny Young Has No Case Against Tiwa Savage – Wale Turner by femi4: 12:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
OnPointMan:

is "my own done better" part of the yoruba proverb ?
Neither is it a coined phrase...
That's everyday pidgin saying
Re: Danny Young Has No Case Against Tiwa Savage – Wale Turner by OnPointMan(m): 12:25pm On Mar 10, 2019
femi4:
Neither is it a coined phrase...
That's everyday pidgin saying
lol. You know nothing about copyright bro.
Re: Danny Young Has No Case Against Tiwa Savage – Wale Turner by femi4: 12:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
OnPointMan:

lol. You know nothing about copyright bro.
you no nothing about legal right
Re: Danny Young Has No Case Against Tiwa Savage – Wale Turner by kingthreatz: 1:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
Masama:

Which tune did she steal? Are you sure you have listened to the song?

Yes I have. She sang that line the way he sang his
Re: Danny Young Has No Case Against Tiwa Savage – Wale Turner by kingthreatz: 1:12pm On Mar 10, 2019
femi4:
you don't know the definition of tune

Your brain's nuts are all rusted
Re: Danny Young Has No Case Against Tiwa Savage – Wale Turner by femi4: 1:15pm On Mar 10, 2019
kingthreatz:

Your brain's nuts are all rusted
you dont have brain at all

Fyi

tune
/tjuːn/
noun

a melody, especially one which characterizes a certain piece of music.
"she left the theatre humming a cheerful tune"
synonyms: melody, air, strain; More
verb
adjust (a musical instrument) to the correct or uniform pitch.
"he tuned the harp for me"
synonyms: adjust (to the correct pitch), tune up
"the band were still tuning their guitars"
Re: Danny Young Has No Case Against Tiwa Savage – Wale Turner by collitexnaira(m): 1:51pm On Mar 10, 2019
How is this nonsense a news. Who would he have backed up. Is it not tiwa that pays him. Whether she stole it or not he will still support tiwa
Re: Danny Young Has No Case Against Tiwa Savage – Wale Turner by Sprumbaba: 2:12pm On Mar 10, 2019
Mikora:

Guess you are smarter than YouTube's legal team then? Is it not the same evidence that Danny Young presented to YouTube that he will still present in court? We will all be here to see how this case will be thrown out by the courts. I have marked your moniker so I will remind you that I told u so when it happens

Stop saying Youtube legal team (As if there is a sophisticated team somewhere).Tiwa is signed to an International company as well and they will have there way of restoring the song back on Youtube.. Danny Young has a case.
Re: Danny Young Has No Case Against Tiwa Savage – Wale Turner by Greatfullheart: 3:24pm On Mar 10, 2019
Now I See Why Wizkid had Fever

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019: Mercy Expose Her Underwear In See-Through Outfit (Photos) / Toke Makinwa Is Showing COVID-19 Symptoms (Pix) / Wizkid Denied Insulting D'banj On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.