Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Told Her To Get Married Before It Is Too Late - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Told Her To Get Married Before It Is Too Late (42709 Views)

Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Said Men Would Be Scared Of Her Because She Is Rich / Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Told Her To Get Married Before It Is Too Late by Gerrard59(m): 3:37am On Mar 11, 2019
franchasng post=76515297:
[b]Forget about men who became rich through showbiz and entertaijkejty
, they marry for the glam and camera not for peace of mind and companionship, so check again.

And lastly, another huge portion of them that married models, it is not their first wife.....

Well, I'm not being pedantic, but the examples I gave didn't make their wealth through entertainment or showbiz. Robert Smith, richest black American, became rich through private equity neither is there a Russian billionaire who got rich via entertainment/showbiz.

However, I agree with your last statement.
Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Told Her To Get Married Before It Is Too Late by Teeboj(m): 9:23pm On Mar 11, 2019
Frankyboy1:
Liars, deceiving gullible girls with their fallacies and fake lives, a man is not a neccesity,but all you have and will ever be is gotten through men, you date the same men that is not a necessity, for money, you live for the glam,u exist because old men patronize ur smelly ass, is it your money you used for all your enlargement, nd for who re you modifying your same body for? The same men, why not just say,no man wants to wife a public property, so you suck dicks for cash in secret,and claim you don't need a man in public! Lost sheep
man ya just d the nail on the head
Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Told Her To Get Married Before It Is Too Late by Teeboj(m): 9:24pm On Mar 11, 2019
Teeboj:
man ya just hit d the nail on the head
Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Told Her To Get Married Before It Is Too Late by Toseenlove: 9:34pm On Apr 17, 2019
Toks2008:
The bitter truth is that until we get to our late 40s or 50s, we may never understand that marriage is very vital for companionship.

All these guys n ladies shouting it's not a must to get married are ignorant. When they are still in their 20s n 30s n still getting attention they will take it for granted until it dawns on them at older ages when it becomes more difficult.

They full everywhere..
Frustrated n depressed. You go to some big houses n all you will see is one lonely man or woman in their mid ages.

They will be forming voltron in public and will be shedding tears in private...we k ow their type.

Even me as a guy I dare not say woman is not a necessity.

This Is absolutely true.....This life ain't easy at all. For every stage and level In life comes with a different Experience **sigh**
Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Told Her To Get Married Before It Is Too Late by AmazonHippolyta(f): 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2019
Daeylar:

LMAO. grin Slap your phone (or tab or laptop or desktop) very hard, make sure it flies, if it doesn't fly, slap it again. grin grin
I will feel it then grin grin
Sorry for disturbing you again. grin
Please can you explain to me how I can share a link on this forum cry cry and also share from this forum to another site
Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Told Her To Get Married Before It Is Too Late by Daeylar(f): 6:03pm On Jul 06, 2019
AmazonHippolyta:

Sorry for disturbing you again. grin
Please can you explain to me how I can share a link on this forum cry cry and also share from this forum to another site
For the first, Just click the world globe button on your link in the same manner I taught you before.
Don't know how to do the second. When you find out let me know.

You went into the archives to find a post you wanted to quote and ask me this question? grin why?
Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Told Her To Get Married Before It Is Too Late by AmazonHippolyta(f): 9:14pm On Jul 06, 2019
Daeylar:

For the first, Just click the world globe button on your link in the same manner I taught you before.
Don't know how to do the second. When you find out let me know.

You went into the archives to find a post you wanted to quote and ask me this question ? grin why?
Thank you. kiss kiss
I must have forgotten na the quote own you teach me. I remember that one.

As per the bold, It should be confidential wink I nor want too much traffic grin cheesy so I jejely went back to old jerusalem grin grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Told Her To Get Married Before It Is Too Late by Daeylar(f): 10:13am On Jul 08, 2019
AmazonHippolyta:

Thank you. kiss kiss
I must have forgotten na the quote own you teach me. I remember that one.

As per the bold, It should be confidential wink I nor want too much traffic grin cheesy so I jejely went back to old jerusalem grin grin

You're welcome. That's what I'm saying. Using the quote method I told you. Instead of pressing the message button press the globe button that's all.

Lol, grin grin grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Told Her To Get Married Before It Is Too Late by jaiyeorie: 2:49pm On Nov 12, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laEpsYO6mVk

Talk with Toke Makinwa Charles of play Ogo Okpaleke house of BNG champagne

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving / Omotola’s Son, Captain E Produces New Song Featuring Seyi Shay / Fans Blast Lihle Lee Ndelu For Tips Exposure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.