Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,534 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" (37423 Views)

Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" / Dino Melaye, Zack Orji And Paul Obazele Hang Out Together (Photos) / Saint Obi, Zack Orji, Paul Obazele, Steve Eboh Reunite At Abuja Film Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 10, 2019
chudez0147:

You are very Mad .. I believe you're gay too.. we won't stop tormenting you demons.. unless you come out open. If I have the powers, I'd destroy you guys!
lol, seems you habe been raped before

1 Like

Re: Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 10, 2019
bareal:

Those guys are crazy in the head.... My kid friend was almost raped by a guy around Ìta Oshin in Abeokuta. This is a man that has a wife and children at home. If not for wisdom, my boy's asss would have been distroyed by now.
if u allow them be, they would not hide by marrying opposite sex to cover up. even your wives might be digging some girls pussy and u wont know.
Re: Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 10, 2019
Masterclass32:
How these disordered people infiltrate the entertainment industry is amazing. Same with Hollywood.

My guy, an aspiring musician, was invited to Abuja by some so-called entertainment veterans who were who present at a show performed in. He was lodged in one of the biggest hotels in Abuja for close to a week, all expense paid. He said he met some highly place people during his stay. The people that invited him promised to bankroll his music from production to marketing, on the condition that they sleep with him. They wouldn't accept any other condition. My guy returned to his base disappointed.
it is you jor, not your guy. Infiltrate? fashion, music, and entertainment industries are what typical gay men are attracted to, so they abound. same as lesbians are into manly things like sports etc
Re: Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" by elonize(m): 4:48pm On Mar 10, 2019
BOWOTO:
I don't like the gay act, but honestly we need to stop demonizing it. However people choose to live their lives has nothing to do with us, we must let them be and respect them. This mindset is still a major issue in Nigeria,not understanding diversity, people are different and will always be different. I do not support any idea that controls how people choose to live their lives as long as they are not hurting anyone.
where did u get dis saying from,your son will be gay n ur daughter lesbians, lets see how u handle it...i no dey swaer for u
Re: Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 10, 2019
muyiwaadekunle1:

Errant nonsense. Pray, not to fall victim of these devil incarnates. You won't live to tell the story
dem don tear this one yansh
Re: Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" by elonize(m): 4:56pm On Mar 10, 2019
kingthreatz:

How about this. All your children choose to indulge in same-sex relationships. That will be so cool as you're not against it grin grin
n.a. d same tin I tell am,c Jackie Chan,e children dey disgrace am

1 Like

Re: Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" by elonize(m): 4:58pm On Mar 10, 2019
Masterclass32:
How these disordered people infiltrate the entertainment industry is amazing. Same with Hollywood.

My guy, an aspiring musician, was invited to Abuja by some so-called entertainment veterans who were who present at a show performed in. He was lodged in one of the biggest hotels in Abuja for close to a week, all expense paid. He said he met some highly place people during his stay. The people that invited him promised to bankroll his music from production to marketing, on the condition that they sleep with him. They wouldn't accept any other condition. My guy returned to his base disappointed.
if n.a. some guys or girls dem go accept, tufiakwa
Re: Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" by elonize(m): 4:59pm On Mar 10, 2019
virgintoto:

Bro did u say dey ain't hurting any1,kai if u see where gay or lesbian dey handle their self u go pity for ur own life.
mopping dat place make e clean cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy :Dhahahahahhahah
Re: Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" by kingthreatz: 5:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
elonize:
n.a. d same tin I tell am,c Jackie Chan,e children dey disgrace am

lol. na true

1 Like

Re: Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" by OlawaleBammie: 5:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
Sarang:

Not everyone likes sex. And that's okay

You are right, its not about liking now its about being overhyped, i feel nothing.

1 Like

Re: Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" by elonize(m): 5:02pm On Mar 10, 2019
RealityShot:
dey are real o!

one guy was a chemist with 2 fine nurses under him in the pharmacy... But na my yans!h him see to plug!!!

chai...i run eh...him call me night call till i beg one of my female friends to tell am say she na my girlfriend... Na so him cool down O...
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy c experience o
Re: Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" by shogsman(m): 5:12pm On Mar 10, 2019
IloveToMess:
If it's controlled by gays, are they forcing you to be gay? Do your movies and go home unless you have nothing more to offer.

you deserve a cold beer,your career is dipping evidently you're shouting up and down that someone is gay...what should we do with the information.

1 Like

Re: Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" by BOWOTO(m): 5:18pm On Mar 10, 2019
elonize:
where did u get dis saying from,your son will be gay n ur daughter lesbians, lets see how u handle it...i no dey swaer for u

If they are, I'll raise them in love and kindness. They will grow up to be good people regardless of their sexual orientation. Your sexual orientation is personal. Just mind your business, it's that easy.
Re: Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" by shogsman(m): 5:20pm On Mar 10, 2019
me personally don't give a hoot about sexuality whether you fuuuck man or woman na your problem be that one,but the importance of puna in my life cannot be overemphasized sha.
Re: Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" by mrZENographer: 5:29pm On Mar 10, 2019
BOWOTO:
I don't like the gay act, but honestly we need to stop demonizing it. However people choose to live their lives has nothing to do with us, we must let them be and respect them. This mindset is still a major issue in Nigeria,not understanding diversity, people are different and will always be different. I do not support any idea that controls how people choose to live their lives as long as they are not hurting anyone.

They are hurting humanity and it's future generation.
It is demonic and abominable. It can cause chaos not yet forseen. It's said that Roman empire ended because of it.

1 Like

Re: Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 10, 2019
camobri:
dem don tear this one yansh

God forbid bad thing baba.
Re: Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" by Seunspyder(m): 5:46pm On Mar 10, 2019
YES you are right
Re: Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" by Masterclass32: 6:13pm On Mar 10, 2019
camobri:
it is you jor, not your guy. Infiltrate? fashion, music, and entertainment industries are what typical gay men are attracted to, so they abound. same as lesbians are into manly things like sports etc

cheesy cheesy

Guy, no be me oo. To be musician no dey my plan.
Re: Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" by AreaFada2: 6:21pm On Mar 10, 2019
Jeromejnr:

So what makes his career failed?

Nor mind that one. Paul is a very versatile actor.
Re: Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 10, 2019
MumZee1010:
Its very true, and if you can not belong you are on your own.
Just a shot in the dark!
Re: Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" by joyousever(f): 6:50pm On Mar 10, 2019
I disagree! They are hurting us with their negative lifestyle that is a strong contrast to the natural order of things. I'll continually hate & detest them. Nothing is more disgusting! No apologies.
BOWOTO:

1 Like

Re: Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 7:24pm On Mar 10, 2019
MrCurious:
Honestly.....homosexuality will never come to an end in this life...
It's like saying a day will come when lies telling will halt.

As for an ordinary person, the thought is too crazy for the brain to cope with..
But for a too-emotional being, it's just something normal.

Gays exists for either of these reasons:

Sometimes, you as a male/female will come across a person of same sex and your heart will really lean towards that person.
It's natural and normal...But unusual people took it too far by giving their heart space enough to infatuate on the appearance, qualities or physique of that person.

Seldomly, a lady may have great affection for a person of the same sex over some certain qualities she possesses, such as beauty, gestures, behaviour or sense of humour...and that arouses thoughts like "wow! I love her! She's cool" or visa versa for the male ones.

While sometimes...This is due to a great different feelings over ones gender to what the society attributes to oneself.
To the public...that person may be a male/female...But to his/herself, it's totally different. Hence, feelings to mate with people of gender outside of what such person thinks of him/herself gets triggered.

While the most common reason are due to encounter with an androgen.
When a male is too effeminate or a female being masculine or hybrid looking...then expect serious problem to arise from people with open/fragile hearts.

Their are numerous cases as a result of this. Usually among the men...When a guy looks too feminine and charming...Then such guy is more likely to be approached by people of the same sex as well as opposite sex.

These I'm saying from experience as i am an effeminate person....and I've been encountering this situation since when I was 10 and I do find a way to avoid getting laid by same sex people.
It gets worse when I moved to surulere...there are lots of gays and lesbians over there...So i couldn't risk my dignity as a man and quickly moved out of that area.

Although everyone has his/her own sexual rights....But it's too immoral for humans of same genders to mate.
What are you risking...are you gay
Re: Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" by BOWOTO(m): 7:33pm On Mar 10, 2019
joyousever:
I disagree! They are hurting us with their negative lifestyle that is a strong contrast to the natural order of things. I'll continually hate & detest them. Nothing is more disgusting! No apologies.

You must understand, I don't feel comfortable about their sexual orientation, but they are not hurting anyone and any order. I live in an environment where being gay is OK. Its far advanced and civilized than Nigeria even with the law against gay people, they are not the problem. They only hurt you cause of person sentiments. Once you mind your business, it stops bothering you.

1 Like

Re: Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" by joyousever(f): 7:37pm On Mar 10, 2019
I've stated my stand & how I feel about them & that's final! Good luck to your stand.
BOWOTO:

You must understand, I don't feel comfortable about their sexual orientation, but they are not hurting anyone and any order. I live in an environment where being gay is OK. Its far advanced and civilized than Nigeria even with the law against gay people, they are not the problem. They only hurt you cause of person sentiments. Once you mind your business, it stops bothering you.
Re: Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" by Kirinwa: 7:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
BOWOTO:

This was the reason God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah with fire and brimstone and you are here talking crap. angry
Re: Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" by Newsblogger: 7:50pm On Mar 10, 2019
bareal:

How again are we going to conceptualize it? Is it not demonic? They are hurting their wives, their husbands, their children, their families and even the entire nation. Let's call a spade a spade. Nobody is born a gay, it's the wrong mindset.

We are humans for heaven sake, we should be better than animals.

If Nigeria had not forced them to hide who they are...their loved ones will not be hurt...but you all are being selfish

1 Like

Re: Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" by GraciasMagisco(m): 8:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
BOWOTO:
Ode
Re: Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" by RealOne042: 8:13pm On Mar 10, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Of course.

Keep blaming homosexuality for your failed careersad
1 of them spotted
Re: Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 10, 2019
Paying your electricity bill and having no electricity doesn't bother you, Corrupt leaders don't bother you, corrupt pastors don't bother you, yahoo and scam that you are known for around the world doesn't bother you... but who's fvckin who bothers you!

Lwkmd grin grin grin
Re: Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" by Sambaby7640: 8:37pm On Mar 10, 2019
Davash222:
No matter your tribe, religion or believe.. You can't hate Fela unless you are born to be a sadist.
Am a Yoruba boy and I hate fela with passion. I don't know why people glorified such drug addict. Fela is the source of inspiration to naija smokers. He has led many astray with his wayward lifestyle as people now follows in his footprint.

Rubbish!!!

1 Like

Re: Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" by tohyorsih(f): 9:49pm On Mar 10, 2019
BABANGBALI:
No wonder tohyorsih is doing yanga
lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" by holyfather(m): 4:28am On Mar 11, 2019
BOWOTO:
Your position on this is exactly why these things thrive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Baby Benaih And His Father Visit Daddy Freeze (Photo) / Let Me Collect In Private, I Will Never Post My Man On Social Media- Uriel Oputa / Tee-y Mix And Ivie Ogbonmwan White Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.