Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

See Throwback Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And His Daughters - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See Throwback Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And His Daughters (38656 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Throwback Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And His Daughters by ZiriMane(m): 10:22am On Mar 10, 2019
it's either dis aren't his daughters or d picture quality is wack...d daughters are halfcaste

cos dia mom is South American
Re: See Throwback Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And His Daughters by ObaKlaz: 10:55am On Mar 10, 2019
Jaynom:

(1) I heard they're not his daughters.
(2) This is an old Picture with an old camera
(3) The lighting in the Room looks poor, meaning the colours you're seeing may not be the true reflection of reality
(4) when you start seeing real money, start eating and living well, start taking vacations overseas .... Your skin complexion go change!
Nice one! ...And 'food' would also curl and fry your hair, huh?
Re: See Throwback Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And His Daughters by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 10, 2019
Jaynom:

(3) The lighting in the Room looks poor, meaning the colours you're seeing may not be the true reflection of reality
(4) when you start seeing real money, start eating and living well, start taking vacations overseas .... Your skin complexion go change!

So Obasanjo, Dangote, oshomole, Buhari,Anthony Joshua, Dino are not seeing good money? Edo people too like bleaching.
Re: See Throwback Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And His Daughters by bigtt76(f): 11:15am On Mar 10, 2019
How come dem all come turn oyinbo now? cheesy

danieljoel759:
What do you think about this throwback photo of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome with his girls?

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/03/see-throwback-photo-of-pastor-chris.html

Re: See Throwback Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And His Daughters by GraciasMagisco(m): 11:24am On Mar 10, 2019
KubwaBoy:
Seen........... So what should we do with it?

I have the techno pouvoir 2, interested??

If you want to sell tecno pouvoir 2 pro, whatsapp me on 08,15.7514.,612
Re: See Throwback Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And His Daughters by Jaynom(m): 12:15pm On Mar 10, 2019
ObaKlaz:
Nice one! ...And 'food' would also curl and fry your hair, huh?
I'm talking about skin pigmentation
Re: See Throwback Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And His Daughters by mechanics(m): 1:12pm On Mar 10, 2019
Wow, when he was still struggling to win souls for Christ, but I won't support him being alone, he should go back and make peace with his wife.
Re: See Throwback Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And His Daughters by buJu234: 1:46pm On Mar 10, 2019
Op,
stop posting what you dont know, they are not pastor Chris kids ok, but of one of Christ embassy pastors.
Re: See Throwback Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And His Daughters by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 10, 2019
I LOVE YOU PASTOR, thank GOD FOR A WONDERFUL MAN LIKE YOU, I PRAISE GOD FOR YOU EVERYDAY FOR IMPACTING SO MUCH KNOWLEDGE TO ME.
Re: See Throwback Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And His Daughters by gebest: 8:31pm On Mar 10, 2019
Jaynom:

you try sha
Re: See Throwback Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And His Daughters by donnie(m): 6:53am On Mar 11, 2019
Those are Rev Tom's daughters.
Re: See Throwback Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And His Daughters by donnie(m): 6:53am On Mar 11, 2019
mechanics:
Wow, when he was still struggling to win souls for Christ, but I won't support him being alone, he should go back and make peace with his wife.

So that you will be happy ba? ...Even if he dies
Re: See Throwback Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And His Daughters by donnie(m): 6:54am On Mar 11, 2019
ZiriMane:
it's either dis aren't his daughters or d picture quality is wack...d daughters are halfcaste

cos dia mom is South American

They're Rev Tom's children
Re: See Throwback Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And His Daughters by donnie(m): 6:56am On Mar 11, 2019
hollywater:
You must be an APC supporter.I only agreed with your number 4point.However,the bleaching is there.

Those are Rev Tom's daughters
Re: See Throwback Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And His Daughters by hollywater: 8:28am On Mar 11, 2019
donnie:

Those are Rev Tom's daughters
I'm not talking of her daughter's either.
Re: See Throwback Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And His Daughters by daddyfreeman1(m): 9:45am On Mar 11, 2019
Mr divorcer... The guy don marry again?
Re: See Throwback Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And His Daughters by mechanics(m): 10:49pm On Mar 11, 2019
donnie:

So that you will be happy ba? ...Even if he dies
That's what the Bible says.
Re: See Throwback Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And His Daughters by donnie(m): 12:11pm On Mar 12, 2019
mechanics:
That's what the Bible says.

And what does the bible say?
Re: See Throwback Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And His Daughters by mechanics(m): 12:46pm On Mar 12, 2019
donnie:

And what does the bible say?
God hates divorce.
Re: See Throwback Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And His Daughters by donnie(m): 1:23pm On Mar 12, 2019
mechanics:
God hates divorce.

So? His wife divorced him and therefore he can never fulfil his ministry being unmarried? Some of you just quote scriptures anyhow.

God is not man and His ways are far above man's. Do you know what is means to be in union with God? It means you don't have a life anymore, you are no longer your own but His .. so quit imagining and saying what God is not saying.

Only God's opinion counts... he is the judge who will give the final score. We don't live to please men or to make men happy. Many have led men to their death without knowing. In heaven there is no marriage...it ends here on earth. But we can be in an eternal union with the Father.
Re: See Throwback Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And His Daughters by mechanics(m): 9:08pm On Mar 12, 2019
donnie:

So? His wife divorced him and so he can never fulfil his ministry being unmarried? Some of you just quote scriptures anyhow.

God is not man and His ways are far above man's. Do you know what is means to be in union with God? It means you don't have a life anymore, you are no longer your own but His .. so quit imagining and saying what God is not saying.

Only God's opinion counts... he is the judge who will give the final score. We don't live to please men or to make men happy. Many have led men to their death without knowing. In heaven there is no marriage...it ends here on earth. But we can be in an eternal union with the Father.
Bros, read your Bible well, meanwhile I didn't say there is earthly marriage in Heaven, why did God create Adam and Eve, if you said marriage is not a must.
Re: See Throwback Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And His Daughters by donnie(m): 11:47am On Mar 13, 2019
mechanics:
Bros, read your Bible well, meanwhile I didn't say there is earthly marriage in Heaven, why did God create Adam and Eve, if you said marriage is not a must.

Marriage is not a must my friend. Some make themselves eunuchs for the sake of the gospel.

Matthew 19:12 For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

Others forfeit the pleasure of marriage because of the kingdom.

Mark 10:29-30 And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's,

But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.

It is a gift from God.

1 Corinthians 7:7-9 For I would that all men were even as I myself. But every man hath his proper gift of God, one after this manner, and another after that.

I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, It is good for them if they abide even as I.

But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn.

This is one area the Pentecostals and Charismatics need to wake up and stop the unnecessary criticism of the Roman Catholic doctrine on celibacy.
Re: See Throwback Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And His Daughters by mechanics(m): 3:03pm On Mar 13, 2019
donnie:

Marriage is not a must my friend. Some make themselves eunuchs for the sake of the gospel.

Matthew 19:12 For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

Others forfeit the pleasure of marriage because of the kingdom.

Mark 10:29-30 And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's,

But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.

It is a gift from God.

1 Corinthians 7:7-9 For I would that all men were even as I myself. But every man hath his proper gift of God, one after this manner, and another after that.

I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, It is good for them if they abide even as I.

But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn.

This is one area the Pentecostals and Charismatics need to wake up and stop the unnecessary criticism of the Roman Catholic doctrine on celibacy.
stick to your idea, I won't believe you, that eunuchs passage you quoted, I know that, but is he an Enuch? if he wanted being an Enuch he wouldn't have married, mean while Bible told us to get married to avoid fornication, but do you know that some of those Reverend Fathers do commit fornication, because body no be wood, to clear your doubt read this passages of the scriptures, if you don't still believe then I won't argue with you, Proverb 18:22, Matthew 19:3-12, 1 Timothy 3:1-7, 1 Corinthians 7: 8-11, Romans 7:2, Mark 10:11, Gen 2:18.
Re: See Throwback Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And His Daughters by donnie(m): 10:04pm On Mar 13, 2019
mechanics:
stick to your idea, I won't believe you, that eunuchs passage you quoted, I know that, but is he an Enuch? if he wanted being an Enuch he wouldn't have married, mean while Bible told us to get married to avoid fornication, but do you know that some of those Reverend Fathers do commit fornication, because body no be wood, to clear your doubt read this passages of the scriptures, if you don't still believe then I won't argue with you, Proverb 18:22, Matthew 19:3-12, 1 Timothy 3:1-7, 1 Corinthians 7: 8-11, Romans 7:2, Mark 10:11, Gen 2:18.

Don't believe me... believe your bible.

The issue here is not about fornication. You argued that since God created Adam and Eve, marriage is a must for everyone and you were wrong. You just refuse to see the obvious.
Re: See Throwback Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And His Daughters by mechanics(m): 10:13pm On Mar 13, 2019
donnie:

Don't believe me... believe your bible.

The issue here is not about fornication. You argued that since God created Adam and Eve, marriage is a must for everyone and you were wrong. You just refuse to see the obvious.
I still stand by my point.
Re: See Throwback Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And His Daughters by donnie(m): 10:33pm On Mar 13, 2019
mechanics:
I still stand by my point.

Okay continu
Re: See Throwback Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And His Daughters by mechanics(m): 10:34pm On Mar 13, 2019
donnie:

Okay continu
Sure, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) / Winners Chapel Acquires 3,600 New Properties - Recruits 1,500 Pastors Worldwide / "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.