Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Temitope Sugar: His Rise And Fall - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Temitope Sugar: His Rise And Fall (10453 Views)

Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot / Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH / The Rise And Fall Of Akinwunmi Ambode. By Kayode Ogundamisi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Temitope Sugar: His Rise And Fall by helinues: 8:03am On Mar 10, 2019
I advised him but he failed to listen.

Sugar was an average handsome guy when he gained an admission into FCE. He dropped out from one poly in Ibadan due to threats to his life.

He had this natural charms of likeness. Gentle and cool dude. Then he was an innocent guy.

His trouble started when he was aspiring for the Sug post. He was bursted like 3 times before withdrawing from the elections.

George scar face, Alfa, Gideon and his friends were the reigning Champion in Camp/Osiele axis.. Asa and his crew controlled Obantoko side.

After the Sug elections, he wanted revenge and power by all means. He met with his friends on how to achieved that and they decided to join OPC. The founding members then were Sugar, Hans, Afisu, Baba Imole, Wale from Yewa.

Initially his aggression was about hunting those who hunted him ( Cults) but then he started getting supports from the indigenes cos they were all tired of the cultist activities.. You don't wanna come across George scar face, whether broad day or night.

After 2 years of reigning, Students had an encountered with the indigenes( during masquerade festivals). Sugar led the war against the indigenes he perceived as an enemy ( First terrible mistakes). He won the war but at the same time lost the supports from the indigenes.

One way or the other, he got in contacts with the then Ogun governor, Ogd ..He was appointed as a supervisory councillor in Odeda local government before being appointed as a special adviser at the state level in Ogun ( Ogd killer squads) in collaboration with Ologbowon, Ozogula, Bukky Boy and co.

Later he got into trouble with some cultists ( Politically), He dropped Bukky boy, Ay and others..

Students, Indigenes and cultists were fed up with his atrocities, they renegated against him and he was bursted, lucky for him, he escaped. He relocated to Ibadan for 1 year or so before staging come back ( Influence of money).

He continued with his atrocities as he was too powerful to to be confronted . After years of terrors, he relocated back to Ibadan . He contested for state assembly in 2011 and won. In 2015, he contested for House of reps representing Lagelu/Akinyele and also won.

His recent trouble started when he lost Apc senatorial primary under Apc. He decamped to ADP to further his ambitions.

Sugar was one of the major factors of Ajimobi current political irrelevance in Oyo state ( More like a finger that fed you cos he Sugar was instrumental to Ajimobi governorship 2011-2018)

He knows too much, he reigned too much, probably aspiring for Oyo governorship in 2023.

Even though stories of how he was shot are still sketchy, but they all have one thing in common, he was shot in the face.

So Sugar could be shot, bullet could be penetrated, and he couldn't disappeared.. Hmmmmm .. I have seen him in life actions with just irukere on his hand. His message to the guy shooting at him, your bullet will soon finish ( Life and real).

Indeed in life, karma is a bit.ch. I may see him as a big brother ( Saved and helped me several times) but never supported his thuggery life.

Without politics or thuggery, Sugar was supposed to be naturally successful cos he was a smart guy and a very good leader.

Happy or Sad? I am undecided.. May be a revenged for an innocent school mates ( Ojuoluwa). The guy was butchered from head to toe including his pe.nis because of my sins ( An article written by me then advising him, Sugar to take things slowly but the poor innocent guy was mistaken as the writer .

Sygar was a good man but at the same time , deadly to the community.

A big lesson to the youths. Nothing last forever( even grace of God if not well managed, it will fade as well ( as we can see).

If you live by the swords, you die by the swords

Rip Sugar!

1973-2019

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Temitope Sugar: His Rise And Fall by dingbang(m): 8:09am On Mar 10, 2019
They will soon delete this thread. Watch out. This is the kind of life many politicians lead, But we keep voting for them

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Temitope Sugar: His Rise And Fall by dheilaw1(m): 8:12am On Mar 10, 2019
We will know more about his death as events unfolds
Re: Temitope Sugar: His Rise And Fall by Nuzo1(m): 8:14am On Mar 10, 2019
Sugar was a good man but at the same time , deadly to the community.

What kind of statement is this? angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Temitope Sugar: His Rise And Fall by helinues: 8:14am On Mar 10, 2019
dingbang:
They will soon delete this thread. Watch out. This is the kind of life many politicians lead, But we keep voting for them

Delete by exposing the rots in our political systems? May be an fp materials instead

1 Like

Re: Temitope Sugar: His Rise And Fall by helinues: 8:15am On Mar 10, 2019
Nuzo1:

What kind of statement is this? angry

Do you understand the meaning of Alanu Mekunnu?

4 Likes

Re: Temitope Sugar: His Rise And Fall by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 10, 2019
I know Late Hon Sugar as a person with a very good heart!

I am also a product of FCE osiele, at a time I also run for the union president! I know the OP is also an ACPC member, so am I!

Couldn't meet Hon sugar then he was too busy with OGD, but heard him loud and clear 'e se jeje oo'

Well, I think we could blame the indegenes of Osiele community for his rise, they fortified that guy so much, but for his fall he could blame himself!

I lived just very close to his house, those who knows there very well, I lived at 'ile baba oni koko' just beside that mast!

so Hon sugar is who I know very much and maybe his atrocities are directed towards his perceived enemies!

All been said, I heard him talk about his relationship with Ajimobi, just late last year. He said "the governor called me and said Sugar, we want to use you as a senator,......... I got a call to come to Abuja and it was there they changed it again that I should go for House of rep, who does that? I've told my followers, won't they see me as someone who is not serious? "

Well don't get it twisted, Hon sugar is a good man and very generous! Ask those who benefited from his massive cataract operation!

Drabeey was Here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Temitope Sugar: His Rise And Fall by teekay213(m): 8:19am On Mar 10, 2019
He's so popular in Ibadan
Re: Temitope Sugar: His Rise And Fall by Nuzo1(m): 8:20am On Mar 10, 2019
helinues:

Do you understand the meaning of Alanu Mekunnu?

Robin hood?

6 Likes

Re: Temitope Sugar: His Rise And Fall by dlondonbadboy: 8:24am On Mar 10, 2019
So with what this BMC-OP is saying, sugar would have killed him since? Hmm.

2 Likes

Re: Temitope Sugar: His Rise And Fall by baralatie(m): 8:26am On Mar 10, 2019
a life of bloodshed

1 Like

Re: Temitope Sugar: His Rise And Fall by babyfaceafrica: 8:26am On Mar 10, 2019
you can't be a good man and be killing people up and down...please scratch that!!!..he was a murderer!!!

17 Likes

Re: Temitope Sugar: His Rise And Fall by wunmi590(m): 8:27am On Mar 10, 2019
God help us.

Nigerian politicians are just too dirty.
Re: Temitope Sugar: His Rise And Fall by GideonOludayomi(m): 8:32am On Mar 10, 2019
dheilaw1:
We will know more about his death as events unfolds

...only what they probably want you to know.
Re: Temitope Sugar: His Rise And Fall by helinues: 8:36am On Mar 10, 2019
dlondonbadboy:
So with what this BMC-OP is saying, sugar would have killed him since? Hmm.

Your education is useless.. Chai

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temitope Sugar: His Rise And Fall by dlondonbadboy: 8:39am On Mar 10, 2019
helinues:

Your education is useless.. Chai

But you said sugar mistook you for another person and killed the person, even cutting off his prick..Abi you no understand your own story? Bloody liar!

Sugar was a great guy. The OP is probably the fool that killed him and he is coming online to blame the dead.
This OP should be investigated. Murderer!

4 Likes

Re: Temitope Sugar: His Rise And Fall by luvmijeje(f): 8:39am On Mar 10, 2019
OP, thank you for sharing this story with us.

I've said this before and I'm going to say it again that one thing that I love about the Yoruba's thug is that they don't deliberately attack an innocent person. In as much as they are troublesome, they are also people with value. They placed innocent lives above properties.

I'm not defending thuggery......Okayyy, I'm actually defending thugs. People became thug because they have this extreme hunger for power and the need to be praise and seen as a god.

If I have opportunity to influence government, I'll be flooding our militaries and our security agencies with these guys with a little tweaking to their mentality. These guys can be asset instead of the liabities they have become.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temitope Sugar: His Rise And Fall by helinues: 8:44am On Mar 10, 2019
dlondonbadboy:

But you said sugar mistook you for another person and killed the person, even cutting off his prick..Abi you no understand your own story? Bloody liar!

So your dog dey eat dogs? Like I said, your education is as useless as tissue papers
Re: Temitope Sugar: His Rise And Fall by tonyimadu: 8:46am On Mar 10, 2019
RIP
Re: Temitope Sugar: His Rise And Fall by mungoparks: 8:47am On Mar 10, 2019
He was a bastard so that was why he died bastardly undecided
Re: Temitope Sugar: His Rise And Fall by dlondonbadboy: 8:47am On Mar 10, 2019
helinues:

So your dog dey eat dogs? Like I said, your education is as useless as tissue papers

You are a murderer and a bloody cultist. You would face the consequences of your actions very soon. You would have no where to run to...

1 Like

Re: Temitope Sugar: His Rise And Fall by JubrinElSudan: 8:47am On Mar 10, 2019
Sugar Sugar Sugar! Was he related to Lord Sugar? Or Sugar Man of Brila FM?

1 Like

Re: Temitope Sugar: His Rise And Fall by Chikpat(m): 8:49am On Mar 10, 2019
I dont have any word for Sugar because he is already a dead man

The living can learn the right lessons
Re: Temitope Sugar: His Rise And Fall by Menusvan: 9:00am On Mar 10, 2019
A person send me airtime after i begged i dont know you but God bless you

6 Likes

Re: Temitope Sugar: His Rise And Fall by helinues: 9:02am On Mar 10, 2019
dlondonbadboy:

You are a murderer and a bloody cultist. You would face the consequences of your actions very soon. You would have no where to run to...

Lol.. Only killed chicken once, may be ants, cochroaches, mosquitoes sha

This story is an exclusive one by an insiders. Insiders that mingles with all brands without getting involved.. It wasn't my smartness though, may be lucky/fortunate .

4 Likes

Re: Temitope Sugar: His Rise And Fall by fatymore(f): 9:54am On Mar 10, 2019
I heard about him when I was in school.
A friend told me about his rise to power.
It is well... To all youths, nothing last forever.
Re: Temitope Sugar: His Rise And Fall by cr7lomo: 9:59am On Mar 10, 2019
Democracy is not for Africa...this is a major reason y Africa would forever remain a dungeon... someone that is meant to hv been executed in prison for serual murder, was a federal law maker and an aspiring senator... Our politicians are evil in this country

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temitope Sugar: His Rise And Fall by akoaki(m): 9:59am On Mar 10, 2019
Drabeey:
I know Late Hon Sugar as a person with a very good heart!

I am also a product of FCE osiele, at a time I also run for the union president! I know the OP is also an ACPC member, so am I!

Couldn't meet Hon sugar then he was too busy with OGD, but heard him loud and clear 'e se jeje oo'

Well, I think we could blame the indegenes of Osiele community for his rise, they fortified that guy so much, but for his fall he could blame himself!

I lived just very close to his house, those who knows there very well, I lived at 'ile baba oni koko' just beside that mast!

so Hon sugar is who I know very much and maybe his atrocities are directed towards his perceived enemies!

All been said, I heard him talk about his relationship with Ajimobi, just late last year. He said "the governor called me and said Sugar, we want to use you as a senator,......... I got a call to come to Abuja and it was there they changed it again that I should go for House of rep, who does that? I've told my followers, won't they see me as someone who is not serious? "

Well don't get it twisted, Hon sugar is a good man and very generous! Ask those who benefited from his massive cataract operation!

Drabeey was Here
Wasting public resources on a selected few by public officials cannot make a person a good man. A better definition of good man is needed.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temitope Sugar: His Rise And Fall by MT: 10:08am On Mar 10, 2019
luvmijeje:
OP, thank you for sharing this story with us.

I've said this before and I'm going to say it again that one thing that I love about the Yoruba's thug is that they don't deliberately attack an innocent person. In as much as they are troublesome, they are also people with value. They placed innocent lives above properties.

I'm not defending thuggery......Okayyy, I'm actually defending thugs. People became thug because they have this extreme hunger for power and the need to be praise and seen as a god.

If I have opportunity to influence government, I'll be flooding our militaries and our security agencies with these guys with a little tweaking to their mentality. These guys can be asset instead of the liabities they have become.
Stop making excuses for thuggery. There is no valid reason a sane person should be a thug. Stop promoting and encouraging others to toe the same line like Sugar did.

18 Likes

Re: Temitope Sugar: His Rise And Fall by luvmijeje(f): 10:10am On Mar 10, 2019
MT:

Stop making excuses for thuggery. There is no valid reason a sane person should be a thug. Stop promoting and encouraging others to toe the same line like Sugar did.

Quote where I promoted it?

1 Like

Re: Temitope Sugar: His Rise And Fall by MT: 10:14am On Mar 10, 2019
luvmijeje:

Quote where I promoted it?

It was staring you hard in the face in your write up. You even stated it clearly that "
I'm not defending thuggery......Okayyy, I'm actually defending thugs. People became thug because they have this extreme hunger for power and the need to be praise and seen as a god !". Needless I say more.

7 Likes

Re: Temitope Sugar: His Rise And Fall by luvmijeje(f): 10:16am On Mar 10, 2019
MT:

It was staring you hard in the face in your write up. You even stated it clearly that "you are not defending thuggery but you are defending thugs!!". Needless I say more.

Is stating the fact equals promotion? Will it be okay for me to lie in order to demote them?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jimoh Ibrahim Buys Newswatch Magazine For N1billion / 2019: 41 Candidates Jostle To Become Lagos Governor, 589 Eye Lagos Assembly. / Maduka Bags Exceptional Humanitarian Awards, Joins The Stand Of Fame Honour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.