Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) (100442 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi & Gbemi Saraki Received In Office After Swearing-in / Bola Tinubu Pictured With Gbemi Saraki / Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) by dante0147: 1:51pm On Mar 10, 2019
DemolaUnbias:
Those that did not turned out belongs to Saraki SP because they were demoralized, while APC satisfied with turned out they because are high on moral. APC is goallllllllllll already in Kwara state

Were are you from ?

1 Like

Re: Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) by 2blessed01(m): 1:51pm On Mar 10, 2019
...Lol...Just Hearing Her Name 4 D First Tym!
Re: Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) by bluecircle470: 1:52pm On Mar 10, 2019
respect80:

And they will be shouting end of Saraki dynasty... Smh

You don’t know anything about politics...
Anyway she’s not a senator o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) by castrol180(m): 1:53pm On Mar 10, 2019
Let them battle that between themselves
Re: Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) by Tupacc: 1:53pm On Mar 10, 2019
visijo:
When Looking For A Job
IN U.S.A: What skills do you have?
IN EUROPE: What certificate(s) do you have?
IN AFRICA: WHO sent you?

You’re daft.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) by megareal: 1:53pm On Mar 10, 2019
Whatever did Saraki do to his sister to warrant such hatred?
Re: Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) by BruncleZuma: 1:54pm On Mar 10, 2019
Scam of the century...
Re: Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) by bugggg: 1:54pm On Mar 10, 2019
She's standing up to her own (blood?) brother cos of what ?. Little did she know she's ruining herself in the process. I guess their dad wld be happy where he is.
Re: Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) by kokoA(m): 1:54pm On Mar 10, 2019
See as the resemblance too much grin These guys shouldn't be fighting each other. Blood is thicker than water but the hustle is still real though.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) by BennyDon: 1:55pm On Mar 10, 2019
Kabongo1:
So his sister is also a senator...
She was once a senator
Re: Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) by Hezzyluv: 1:55pm On Mar 10, 2019
DemolaUnbias:
Those that did not turned out belongs to Saraki SP because they were demoralized, while APC satisfied with turned out they because are high on moral. APC is goallllllllllll already in Kwara state

Trash
Re: Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 10, 2019
see as the two of them resembles theirselves finish
Re: Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) by busomma: 1:56pm On Mar 10, 2019
It shows how bad this Saraki is that his own blood brother can't stand him. Thank God he lost his reelection. We won't hear much of his annoying name that much.
Re: Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) by BennyDon: 1:56pm On Mar 10, 2019
gcof:
to show you how foolish people of Kwara are

What a disdainful comment. Who approved it?
Re: Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) by Dkree(m): 1:56pm On Mar 10, 2019
DemolaUnbias:

If you want to have unnecessary headache this hot afternoon, read this

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) by freemi(m): 1:57pm On Mar 10, 2019
respect80:

And they will be shouting end of Saraki dynasty... Smh
hahaha exactly my thought. Jokers
Re: Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) by olabolawasiu(m): 1:59pm On Mar 10, 2019
Try to educate yourself.
gcof:
to show you how foolish people of Kwara are
Re: Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) by ChiefSweetus: 2:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
ishowdotgmail:
To dey do gigolo for Gbemi Saraki dey hungry me. That her round mouth will do good on my d!ck cap grin
The aunty fine die, u no lie grin

1 Like

Re: Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) by Onlyonebuhari: 2:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
Cacawa2:

Can you not communicate in English? What nonsense did I just read?

Mr communication, simple lexis and structures you can't construct.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) by gcof(m): 2:01pm On Mar 10, 2019
olabolawasiu:
Try to educate yourself.
yes Professor �‍�
Re: Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) by olabolawasiu(m): 2:02pm On Mar 10, 2019
busomma:
It shows how bad this Saraki is that his own blood brother can't stand him. Thank God he lost his reelection. We won't hear much of his annoying name that much.

His brother... Can you mention his brother's name?
Re: Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) by babadeee(m): 2:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
imam07:
tell me your state and I will tell u how foolish your people are. So we should not vote apc because of gbemi. Is like some bot and nut in your brain need to be replaced. Who is gbemi in this election. Is she holding any post in apc. U better solve your state problems b4 talking about another state that doesn't concern u.
Op I hope you are not blind? If am the one that drop this insult you will ban me
Re: Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) by princegeo(m): 2:05pm On Mar 10, 2019
Rubbish
It's a planned movie Biko
Make kwara save us all these long story and follow there new ote go

We no wan hear stories after 1 year lol
Re: Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) by Olugbayi: 2:05pm On Mar 10, 2019
She join opponent to spite im brother...dat one good?

No be Lai -d parrot de nack am now for body. ?

Na democracy be dat. .?Tell me. .?

Kwara people don't be fooled ooo. .!
Re: Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) by Mirilas: 2:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
She was a senator
Re: Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) by mknigeriagreat: 2:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
cr7lomo:
This witch of a sister is bitter because his brother stopped her from becoming governor after his tenure...he stopped her because he said power should b given to an outsider , someone that is not from the saraki clan...u c women and wickedness

Why didnt bukola himself allow another person to be the senator representing his constituency? Afterall there were outsiders eligible as well. The simple truth is he is a selfish guy. And mind you they are from different mothers. If they had come out of the same mother as a yoruba man o i cant speak for other tribes quote me anywhere bukola wouldnt have done that to her.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
imam07:
former senator. This is why we say many of u know nothing about kwara state. U people think gbemi have influence in this Kwara election. Only those on the social media know gbemi is in apc.

Not interested in Kwara politics.

Which party is Gbemi in?
Re: Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
imam07:
former senator. This is why we say many of u know nothing about kwara state. U people think gbemi have influence in this Kwara election. Only those on the social media know gbemi is in apc.

Looking at how she fought his blood brother...
I think APC can compensate her with a ministerial/commmissioner or even Ambassadorial appointment which will definitely pave the way for future electoral position. You can never say never.
Re: Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) by Praktikals(m): 2:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
cr7lomo:
This witch of a sister is bitter because his brother stopped her from becoming governor after his tenure...he stopped her because he said power should b given to an outsider , someone that is not from the saraki clan...u c women and wickedness
It was a game to make it look like Bukola had dethroned his father as the godfather of Kwara politics

1 Like

Re: Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) by BabaO2: 2:11pm On Mar 10, 2019
Ebenezer Babatope should hide his face in shame.
Re: Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) by CoolAmbience(m): 2:11pm On Mar 10, 2019
DemolaUnbias:

Who be this abeg?

This is serious o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) / Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) / Sanusi's Wife Visits Him In Awe, Nasarawa. Ado Bayero Weeps As He Leaves Bichi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.