Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,063 members, 7,814,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) (100438 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi & Gbemi Saraki Received In Office After Swearing-in / Bola Tinubu Pictured With Gbemi Saraki / Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) by Kennyfancy(m): 2:12pm On Mar 10, 2019
Yoruba people and betray are like 5&6
Re: Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) by BrutusOj(m): 2:12pm On Mar 10, 2019
imam07:
tell me your state and I will tell u how foolish your people are. So we should not vote apc because of gbemi. Is like some bot Bolt and nut in your brain need to be replaced. Who is gbemi in this election. Is she holding any post in apc. U better solve your state problems b4 talking about another state that doesn't concern u.
Re: Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) by Ishilove: 2:13pm On Mar 10, 2019
Cacawa2:

Can you not communicate in English? What nonsense did I just read?
Buhahahahahahaha! cheesy
Re: Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) by BrutusOj(m): 2:14pm On Mar 10, 2019
Kennyfancy:
Yoruba people and betray Betrayal are like 5&6
Re: Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 10, 2019
Kabongo1:
So his sister *is* also a senator...
She was a Senator.
Re: Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) by 9jaRealist: 2:16pm On Mar 10, 2019
Replacing a better Saraki with a worse Saraki...PROGRESS!! grin grin grin
Re: Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) by Stillthebest: 2:16pm On Mar 10, 2019
DemolaUnbias:
Those that did not turned out belongs to Saraki SP because they were demoralized, while APC satisfied with turned out they because are high on moral. APC is goallllllllllll already in Kwara state

Your English is not even turning out but just turningoninown

1 Like

Re: Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) by divicodefred: 2:19pm On Mar 10, 2019
Cacawa2:

Flatronn, God will wipe away your tears
Re: Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) by Yemi7up: 2:27pm On Mar 10, 2019
respect80:

And they will be shouting end of Saraki dynasty... Smh
Let me school you a little, she was a Senator before Bukky between 2007 to 2011. Hope you're no more confused about our O to gé.
Re: Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 2:27pm On Mar 10, 2019
9jaRealist:
Replacing a better Saraki with a worse Saraki...PROGRESS!! grin grin grin

Read the whole details and Educate yourself before you comment she was a formal senator
Re: Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) by yuanexchanger: 2:28pm On Mar 10, 2019
this fight is very ,brother and sister having issue because of election.Hope this doesnt tear the family apart.Blood is thicker than water,but in this case I can see that these ones ain't ready for reconciliation.We pay your chinese suppliers with RMB.Check siggy for contact
Re: Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) by Yemi7up: 2:29pm On Mar 10, 2019
respect80:

Let me school you a little, she was a Senator before Bukky between 2007 to 2011. Hope you're no more confused about our O to gé. Kwarans have rejected Bukky.
Re: Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) by Midastorch(m): 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2019
imam07:
tell me your state and I will tell u how foolish your people are. So we should not vote apc because of gbemi. Is like some bot and nut in your brain need to be replaced. Who is gbemi in this election. Is she holding any post in apc. U better solve your state problems b4 talking about another state that doesn't concern u.

Check his profile picture, you will see his flat head....it’s not like I want to body-shame him ooooo...Lmaooooooo
Re: Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) by BABANGBALI: 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2019
Gbemi just dey hungry me, but the problem is that kwara babes are very doll in bed, with no vibes and ringtones
Re: Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:32pm On Mar 10, 2019
imam07:
No dey talk trash. Who be gbemi for this 2018 election. Who recognize her abi people are all ready to vote saraki out. Nah when gbemi join the campaign sef.

2019 elections and not 2018
Re: Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) by eyinjuege: 2:36pm On Mar 10, 2019
First to do no dey pain cheesy cheesy
Re: Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) by Nnaetochukwu(m): 2:37pm On Mar 10, 2019
Women are deadly... If you fail to to wah they asked of you, broda you're trapped ��
Re: Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) by Kenturkey048(m): 2:38pm On Mar 10, 2019
respect80:

Re: Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) by neighbourhud: 2:38pm On Mar 10, 2019
Cacawa2:

Mia cupa... Have Mercy on him cheesy

Re: Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) by jeedbaba: 2:39pm On Mar 10, 2019
respect80:

bro, forget it. That is d end of Saraki's dynasty. Bukky is d backbone of d dynasty. Her sister was a senator between 2007 and 2011 wen ABS was a governor, but when his tenure as governor ended, he took over d Senate from Gbemi, Olusola tried to use Gbemi as governor, ABS disagree with his father nd used his gbewudani governor (Fatai Ahmed ). Since then Gbemi has been stylishly silenced nd hibernated by her brother. It is only ABS enjoying what their father laboured for in politics among his siblings.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:46pm On Mar 10, 2019
Cacawa2:

your own English is a Boomb. you wan kill people? grin

1 Like

Re: Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) by bionixs: 2:46pm On Mar 10, 2019
Cacawa2:

scary!!

1 Like

Re: Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2019
Well, they should allow them fight if they want but no "Saraki" should be allowed to hold any position again, Never!
Re: Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 10, 2019
Famousbabe:
Gbemi Saraki tackles Bukola Saraki at family polling unit! Video)

Saraki told BBC that there was low turn out due to heavy military presence, but his sister, Gbemi tackled him also on the BBC interview.

Gbemi Saraki countered her brother and said there was no low turn out and even revealed more.

Watch the video HERE

What do you think as sister battles brother?

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/gbemi-saraki-tackles-bukola-saraki-on.html
Saraki Will Come Back From Political Leave In 2023. He And His Sister Will Reconcile Politically. He Has Learnt His Lesson The Hard Way.
Re: Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) by omosuper(m): 2:56pm On Mar 10, 2019
imam07:
former senator. This is why we say many of u know nothing about kwara state. U people think gbemi have influence in this Kwara election. Only those on the social media know gbemi is in apc.
You get time ooo my bro. Leave those easterners alone abeg. Gbemi that's talking because she doesn't wants to be left out.I always tell people that it's Buhari's factor that helped that spoilt Bukola in 2015 general elections but they wouldn't listen. O to ope
Re: Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) by asawanathegreat(m): 3:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
Same people with no ambition
Re: Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) by Kinjikitile(m): 3:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
Famousbabe:
Gbemi Saraki tackles Bukola Saraki at family polling unit! Video)

Saraki told BBC that there was low turn out due to heavy military presence, but his sister, Gbemi tackled him also on the BBC interview.

Gbemi Saraki countered her brother and said there was no low turn out and even revealed more.

Watch the video HERE

What do you think as sister battles brother?

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/gbemi-saraki-tackles-bukola-saraki-on.html
She bears the family name Saraki
Is she unmarried Why would the media refer her by her father's name
Re: Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) by Iziquiel(m): 3:01pm On Mar 10, 2019
cr7lomo:
Useless woman
Why don't you be a useful husband,father,son and brother to your family? Asin, u dey insult another person sister bc two of dem dey beef each other when none of dem don insult insult each other for public. Oya, go kill yourself as d tin dey pain u.
Re: Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) by Marcos88(m): 3:09pm On Mar 10, 2019
Cacawa2:

why are you this mean??
Re: Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) by cr7lomo: 3:13pm On Mar 10, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

Why didnt bukola himself allow another person to be the senator representing his constituency? Afterall there were outsiders eligible as well. The simple truth is he is a selfish guy. And mind you they are from different mothers. If they had come out of the same mother as a yoruba man o i cant speak for other tribes quote me anywhere bukola wouldnt have done that to her.

Go and tell that to tinubu
Re: Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) by islandmoon: 3:14pm On Mar 10, 2019
DemolaUnbias:
Those that did not turned out belongs to Saraki SP because they were demoralized, while APC satisfied with turned out they because are high on moral. APC is goallllllllllll already in Kwara state

RIP ENGLISH! we love you but Jesus loves you more! cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) / Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) / Sanusi's Wife Visits Him In Awe, Nasarawa. Ado Bayero Weeps As He Leaves Bichi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.