Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,806 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Creative Carpenter Adds Artificial Leg For Him To Strike Nails (Photos) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Creative Carpenter Adds Artificial Leg For Him To Strike Nails (Photos) (57250 Views)

Mother Of Celebrity Carpenter Who Reunited With Father After 15 Years Flies Home / How ASUU Strike Made Me The Richest Young Carpenter In Anambra - Nelson Emmanuel / Carpenter Excited As Businessman Purchases 15 Coffins. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Creative Carpenter Adds Artificial Leg For Him To Strike Nails (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:26pm On Mar 10, 2019
He needs support to be able to hit the hammer at that height
Re: Creative Carpenter Adds Artificial Leg For Him To Strike Nails (Photos) by BubuZombi: 1:27pm On Mar 10, 2019
philsbaba:
Op use your brain. That guy is not short. Even a tall person would need a support to reach the ceiling. Ode. Quote me and receive holy slap this Sunday afternoon angry

The creativity their is, he freely move to any position he wants without climbing up n down... Ode that is creativity...

Qoute me and receive holy bicycle kicks this hot Sunny Sunday
Re: Creative Carpenter Adds Artificial Leg For Him To Strike Nails (Photos) by osidec: 1:37pm On Mar 10, 2019
Stupid creativity
Re: Creative Carpenter Adds Artificial Leg For Him To Strike Nails (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 1:43pm On Mar 10, 2019
figure007:
Nice one but at the same time dangerous, take it or leave it, if the stick mistakenly shift **am sure you understand what I mean**it can break his legs... It won't cost him anything to use a stood or small two side ladder.

Stool or stood?.

What kind of illiterate individuals do we have on this forum? Smfh.
Re: Creative Carpenter Adds Artificial Leg For Him To Strike Nails (Photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 10, 2019
Some may call him creative but I see stupidity at its peak.

What happened to a leveler - ladder ?

Safety last in Nigeria. God forbid he falls and destroys his spinal cord- they will start soliciting desperately for funds like they gave people money to keep for them.

Re: Creative Carpenter Adds Artificial Leg For Him To Strike Nails (Photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 10, 2019
beatcoins:
Before you derogate his height, are you tall enough to hammer a nail on your ceiling without support? Is anyone reading this capable of such feat?

What's strange? Did that just did morning
Re: Creative Carpenter Adds Artificial Leg For Him To Strike Nails (Photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 10, 2019
philsbaba:
Op use your brain. That guy is not short. Even a tall person would need a support to reach the ceiling. Ode. Quote me and receive holy slap this Sunday afternoon angry

I think he's a bit short - not strikingly short.
Re: Creative Carpenter Adds Artificial Leg For Him To Strike Nails (Photos) by nairaobserver2: 1:47pm On Mar 10, 2019
NeededGist:

Can you nail your celling without ladder? Stupid news.
Ode ni er....so is that ladder....must you comment rubbish.
Zombie main man
Re: Creative Carpenter Adds Artificial Leg For Him To Strike Nails (Photos) by Tallesty1(m): 1:48pm On Mar 10, 2019
beatcoins:
Before you derogate his height, are you tall enough to hammer a nail on your ceiling without support? Is anyone reading this capable of such feat?
Yes sir
Re: Creative Carpenter Adds Artificial Leg For Him To Strike Nails (Photos) by nairaobserver2: 1:49pm On Mar 10, 2019
philsbaba:
Zombie family
Re: Creative Carpenter Adds Artificial Leg For Him To Strike Nails (Photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 10, 2019
BubuZombi:

The creativity their is, he freely move to any position he wants without climbing up n down... Ode that is creativity...

Qoute me and receive holy bicycle kicks this hot Sunny Sunday

Imagine a plank of wood suddenly dislodges from that roof. If he's on a ladder, he can easy jump off.

But, with that creativity of his, that could be a bad day bro grin
Re: Creative Carpenter Adds Artificial Leg For Him To Strike Nails (Photos) by degamemaster(m): 1:54pm On Mar 10, 2019
God bless his hustle.
Re: Creative Carpenter Adds Artificial Leg For Him To Strike Nails (Photos) by Timekeeper: 2:05pm On Mar 10, 2019
beatcoins:

Yes i can Cox my room is too short.. My heard almost touch the roof.. I no fit use ceiling fan, standing fan sef don spoil... So basically, I can and I can even remove the ceiling without much stress
Re: Creative Carpenter Adds Artificial Leg For Him To Strike Nails (Photos) by Timekeeper: 2:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
flexyrule:
What happened to "safety first"?
Safety no dey first again Na money first Then olosho second Safety is now third, bro be updated
Re: Creative Carpenter Adds Artificial Leg For Him To Strike Nails (Photos) by Timekeeper: 2:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
flexyrule:
What happened to "safety first"?

Safety no dey first again
Na money first
Then olosho second
Safety is now third, bro be updated

Since buhari don enter, safety dey carry third
Re: Creative Carpenter Adds Artificial Leg For Him To Strike Nails (Photos) by Ishilove: 2:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
Nairaobserver:
Nigerian short height carpenter in Lagos add artificial leg (made from wood) for him to strike in nails on pan and pull out nails from pan since his hand cannot reach there because of his short height

Jeez, your grammar is atrocious shocked embarassed
Re: Creative Carpenter Adds Artificial Leg For Him To Strike Nails (Photos) by Timekeeper: 2:08pm On Mar 10, 2019
philsbaba:
I tire oo. All of them just dey blog, yet dem no sabi simple english.

What have the Nyamiri yeast achieved with English? Idiat
Re: Creative Carpenter Adds Artificial Leg For Him To Strike Nails (Photos) by Timekeeper: 2:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
HeyCorleone:
"pull out nails from pan".
Lol. Yoruba OP.
Nyamiri commenting ... Create your thread
Re: Creative Carpenter Adds Artificial Leg For Him To Strike Nails (Photos) by Timekeeper: 2:11pm On Mar 10, 2019
KINGwax007:
From floor to ceiling is 10feet. Which is 3m. Even if you're 6ft tall, you still need at least 3 feet to nail anything conveniently up there!

And theirs nothing like 'pan'. It's so lame. It's roof covering and u can't even nail roof covering from inside. He's simply working on cieling noggings or fitting the ceilings itself

We call it pan, na understanding be koko
Re: Creative Carpenter Adds Artificial Leg For Him To Strike Nails (Photos) by Neoviper147: 2:14pm On Mar 10, 2019
What's creative there? That thing has been existing since the 18th century and the Mexicans use it here for building
YomzzyDBlogger:
Wow! Creative cheesy
Re: Creative Carpenter Adds Artificial Leg For Him To Strike Nails (Photos) by Eaglefine(f): 2:31pm On Mar 10, 2019
AntiWailer:

are u short ?

u sound violent grin grin

JK.

Just Kidding.

Lolzzz

Is that what it means? JK (Just Kidding)
Ok oooooh!
Re: Creative Carpenter Adds Artificial Leg For Him To Strike Nails (Photos) by stieyven(m): 2:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
philsbaba:
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Creative Carpenter Adds Artificial Leg For Him To Strike Nails (Photos) by figure007(m): 2:46pm On Mar 10, 2019
HeyCorleone:

Stool or stood?.

What kind of illiterate individuals do we have on this forum? Smfh.
mr wole soyinka, we could see how your grammar has earned you the presidential sit and how successful you are on Nairaland. Keep it up sir. More success on Nairaland for you. Cheers
Re: Creative Carpenter Adds Artificial Leg For Him To Strike Nails (Photos) by Dicado: 2:49pm On Mar 10, 2019
This is very creative... I love his imagination because whether you like it or not it eases his work!

If it was a white man's country, they would improve on this invention and sell it to the other world, but since he's black, he receive critics from stupid people. Go on man! God bless you... Don't be surprised, a white man can see this, steal the idea, improve on it and paste his label on it (even in Guinness book of records) that he brought this idea into the world!

I'm encouraging you man, go on with your stuff and don't listen to losers who don't want you to succeed! I'm with you... Great idea!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Creative Carpenter Adds Artificial Leg For Him To Strike Nails (Photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 10, 2019
MumZee1010:
He must be Hausa man,very creative
Hausa man? Very creative?

Re: Creative Carpenter Adds Artificial Leg For Him To Strike Nails (Photos) by Greatfullheart: 3:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
SO CREATIVE
Re: Creative Carpenter Adds Artificial Leg For Him To Strike Nails (Photos) by Texman21: 3:13pm On Mar 10, 2019
philsbaba:
oya i quote you holy slap as long as it comes with blessings
Re: Creative Carpenter Adds Artificial Leg For Him To Strike Nails (Photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 10, 2019
Penny wise, pound foolish.
Re: Creative Carpenter Adds Artificial Leg For Him To Strike Nails (Photos) by nwanyionitsha: 3:20pm On Mar 10, 2019
Nairaobserver:
Nigerian short height carpenter in Lagos add artificial leg (made from wood) for him to strike in nails on pan and pull out nails from pan since his hand cannot reach there because of his short height.

Watch the trending video below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/03/creative-short-carpenter-add-artificial.html

What is creative here? The workman needs a ladder.
Re: Creative Carpenter Adds Artificial Leg For Him To Strike Nails (Photos) by nairaobserver2: 3:36pm On Mar 10, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
What is creative here? The workman needs a ladder.
That why you can't be creative bro
Re: Creative Carpenter Adds Artificial Leg For Him To Strike Nails (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 4:26pm On Mar 10, 2019
figure007:
mr wole soyinka, we could see how your grammar has earned you the presidential sit and how successful you are on Nairaland. Keep it up sir. More success on Nairaland for you. Cheers

Lmao. See so much frustration because I corrected you.

What do you expect to teach your kids if you're this illiterate?
Re: Creative Carpenter Adds Artificial Leg For Him To Strike Nails (Photos) by figure007(m): 4:33pm On Mar 10, 2019
HeyCorleone:

Lmao. See so much frustration because I corrected you.

What do you expect to teach your kids if you're this illiterate?
Mr wole Soyinka thank you.... For the corrections... More money to your account through your corrections Mr wole

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aniema Violet Enahoro: Female Pilot Who Is Married To A Pilot / Petrol Station Manager Dies In An Underground Tank In Delta State / Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.