Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi (39098 Views)

WAEC Deletes Her Youtube Video Praising Peter Obi's Performance In Education / Reno Omokri Praising Peter Obi On Twitter / Throwback Video Of Reno Omokri Praising Peter Obi. What Changed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by tollyboy5(m): 10:37pm On Apr 09
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If hypocrisy was a person lol

60 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by GoodLife4live: 10:39pm On Apr 09
Confirm

152 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by tollyboy5(m): 10:42pm On Apr 09
I've said it several times. Peter obi is just a regular politician but some of his fans just want to insult my intelligence.

228 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by Blaze14k: 10:45pm On Apr 09
You mean you praised him when he donated thisπŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎ

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by Ttalk: 10:46pm On Apr 09
If building a borehole qualifies you to become a president, what qualifies you to become a. Councillor.

If you get the correct answer you stand a chance to win a price

246 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by fkelly(m): 10:47pm On Apr 09
Difference.

Obi free will.

Destmond hallot constitutional money

570 Likes 57 Shares

Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by chucks185: 10:53pm On Apr 09
tollyboy5:

see how you just waste your scarce time talking bullshit,

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by Blaze14k: 10:55pm On Apr 09
tollyboy5:

Do you also know obi can do this πŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎ

Zoom in so you see the amount on the cheque πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

202 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by Paraman: 10:57pm On Apr 09
tollyboy5:

Obidients are hypocrites

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by tollyboy5(m): 11:01pm On Apr 09
chucks185:
see how you just waste your scarce time talking bullshit, thats the life of an asshole
Lol you're pained right? grin

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by tollyboy5(m): 11:01pm On Apr 09
Blaze14k:

Do you also know obi can do this πŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎ

Zoom in so you see the amount on the cheque πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
But whatever is worth doing. Is worth doing well.
You know that right?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by helinues: 11:02pm On Apr 09
grin

Na so hypocrisy stinks far more than rotten eggs

120 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by Lizzysamuel(f): 11:06pm On Apr 09
helinues:
grin

Na so hypocrisy stinks far more than rotten eggs

Show us your own project. Online Sychophant

134 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by helinues: 11:07pm On Apr 09
Lizzysamuel:

Don't let me report you.

Dey your lane

109 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by helinues: 11:08pm On Apr 09
Ttalk:
If building a borehole qualifies you to become a president, what qualifies you to become a. Councillor.

Sharing biscuits.

grin

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by Blaze14k: 11:08pm On Apr 09
tollyboy5:

But whatever is worth doing. Is worth doing well.
You know that right?

So why the comparison if not that you feel like trolling. You guys are just wasting your time chasing shadows.

He simply gave each of them what they needed. Not only that he also gave about 100 people cash in that community. You have nothing against obi, rest. I really don't understand what you people are scared of.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by Lizzysamuel(f): 11:17pm On Apr 09
helinues:

Don't let me report you.

Dey your lane

Look at this one?

You think I am Helinus that feeds through wailing and trolling on Nairaland.

🀑

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by FatherOfJesus: 11:17pm On Apr 09
Peter Obi is doing it with his personal money and not government money.

That's the difference.

188 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by helinues: 11:18pm On Apr 09
Lizzysamuel:

Look at this one?

You think I am Helinus that feeds through wailing and trolling on Nairaland.

🀑

I have given you the last warning..

And if you think na joke, just try same stunt tomorrow

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by Savedday2: 4:00am On Apr 10
They are both the same thing.

But Obi is a community fool!

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by Difrent: 4:13am On Apr 10
tollyboy5:
I've said it several times. Peter obi is just a regular politician but some of his fans just want to insult my intelligence.

Don't blame those his fans ....most of them are voting for the first time that's why they are so naive.
Me I still can't fathom how a PO will be a better politician or leader than PBAT or AA...I just can't

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by Difrent: 4:17am On Apr 10
Lizzysamuel:

Is he a politician?
It's PO thats looking for votes that must dig boreholes for people he and his follow insulted just months ago .... Election results humble una

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by Difrent: 4:18am On Apr 10
FatherOfJesus:
Peter Obi is doing it with his personal money and not government money.

That's the difference.

And he is doing it because he want them to vote for him

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by DatNiggaDaz: 4:21am On Apr 10
helinues:

I have given you the last warning..

And if you think na joke, just try same stunt tomorrow
wetin you wan do. Dis man.

You are threatening her. What she said is 100% true.

Go look for job grin grin

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by Ofunaofu: 5:33am On Apr 10
Paraman:
Obidients are hypocrites

Desmond Elliott is executing these projects with a constituency allowance government funding.

Peter Obi is doing his with private funds.

So what is the basis for this comparison? Besides, when Desmond Elliott built those things and was criticized, was there anything called Obidients?

Honestly, I never knew that Tinubu minions were this senseless.

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by Ofunaofu: 5:37am On Apr 10
Blaze14k:
You mean you praised him when he donated thisπŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎ

This is to tell you the level they could go just to cast aspersions on Peter Obi.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by ivolt: 5:49am On Apr 10
Ttalk:

What qualifies you to become a president is being a Nigerian and having a school cert equivalent.
Borehole is not a criteria and should not even be encouraged for environmental reasons.

3 Likes

Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by DMerciful(m): 6:24am On Apr 10
Atleast he is not a criminal politician like Tilumbu
tollyboy5:

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by WorldRichest: 6:33am On Apr 10
tollyboy5:

They cannot insult your intelligence, they are only displaying their senselessness

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by duduade: 6:53am On Apr 10
Desmond Elliott had and still has access to LG funds, so it's expected he builds... If even after access to the funds that's what he could build then that's on you people o.. Most Nigerians are so blind!!! Hypocrisy reeks in them

Peter doesn't have access to sick kind of funds and make do with what he has...

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi by duduade: 6:54am On Apr 10
Ofunaofu:

Desmond Elliott is executing these projects with a constituency allowance.

Peter Obi is doing his with private funds.

So what is the basis for this comparison? Besides, when Desmond Elliott built those things and was criticized, was there anything called Obidients?

Honestly, I never knew that Tinubu minions were this senseless.Β 

Thank you

18 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Achebe And Soyinka At Dodan Barracks In 1986 To Beg IBB To Spare Vatsa / Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? / E-Money, Obi Cubana & Kanayo O Kanayo Dance At An Event (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.