Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) (47525 Views)

Dapo Abiodun And Doyin Okupe Welcome Investors At Ogun Airport (Video). / Operation Paramole: Oduduwa Nation Security Force Launched In Ogun (Photos) / Gov. Dapo Abiodun And His Inclusive Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by Muttee: 11:05am On Mar 10, 2019
DAPO ABIODUN'S JOY IS LIMITLESS

As results of Ogun state's governorship election are trickling in, Dapo Abiodun, APC candidate, is already in full celebration mode.

Unspeakable Joy. Limitless Happiness.

We are GRATEFUL to GOD Almighty and the good people of Ogun State.

https://all-gists..com/2019/03/Dapo-Abiodun-And-His-Wife-Rejoices-As-Heads-For-Victory-In-Ogun.html

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by BreezyCB(m): 11:08am On Mar 10, 2019
Congratulations

If you see El-Rufai of Kaduna, Sanwo Olu of Lagos, Dapo Abiodun of Ogun, Abdulrahman A of Kwara
TELL THEM CONGRATULATIONS

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by Muttee: 11:12am On Mar 10, 2019
Amosun.

Is better u travel out of the country

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by BuhariAdvocate: 11:13am On Mar 10, 2019
Eh they shouldn't see the victory as self made instead they should serve the humanity.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 11:16am On Mar 10, 2019
Congratulations to Dapo Abiodun and shame on Amosun. He wanted to play God but the people disgraced him. Oshiomhole should please ensure he doesn’t get any presiding or principal office in the 9th assembly.

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:17am On Mar 10, 2019
Congratulations to you Mr Dayo Abiodun .

I like your personality and hope you lead the people right .

Congrats once again.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 11:18am On Mar 10, 2019
OMO OGUN ISE YAA

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by davit: 11:18am On Mar 10, 2019
Please let s have the final results! I can't wait. grin grin
Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by samtress: 11:18am On Mar 10, 2019
I have respect for Amosun but he should know you win some you lose some don't know how he will feel now sad sad sad this is an important lesson to us all

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by Blinkers: 11:18am On Mar 10, 2019
cool
Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by fasho01(m): 11:19am On Mar 10, 2019
Baba calm down for official results nah

5 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by VirginFinder: 11:19am On Mar 10, 2019
Serves Amosun right... grin

16 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by Adagunduro: 11:19am On Mar 10, 2019
This gov should work for all. A government of inclusiveness.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by Lakside1955(m): 11:19am On Mar 10, 2019
Man, just go and perform to the will of the people and your name will evolve

3 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by fikiman7000(m): 11:19am On Mar 10, 2019
J
Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by Gozzzy(m): 11:19am On Mar 10, 2019
Muttee:
Amosun.

Amosun was armtwisted to take away his support from APM's Akinlade
Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by experttaiw: 11:19am On Mar 10, 2019
Woooow I was telling some of my friends that Amosun is likely to rig this Election.

So Dapo got it.

I am happy for him I just pray he work endlessly for Humanity and pay all the Amosun debt because the debt really had a lot of impact on Abeokuta Economy.

Every where is dry of cash only sakamaje bridges and Road.

Did any one here saw how hurriedly Amosun started that ADATAN -Obantoko road Amidst of fear of unknown.

Like for Dapo share for Amosun

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 10, 2019
My guy. The one who would take the mantle of awolowo. I congratulate you. please don't allow that thief called jagaban pollute your mind. he's the most corrupt politician I've ever seen
Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by 2blessed01(m): 11:20am On Mar 10, 2019
...Na Dem Sabi!

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by Guk: 11:20am On Mar 10, 2019
Muttee:
DAPO ABIODUN'S JOY IS LIMITLESS

As results of Ogun state's governorship election are trickling in, Dapo Abiodun, APC candidate, is already in full celebration mode.

[url]https://all-gists..com/2019/03/Dapo-Abiodun-And-His-Wife-Rejoices-As-Heads-For-Vict ory-In-Ogun.html[/url]

Who told you she is wife? Or that he has a wife?
Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by Ugoeze2016: 11:20am On Mar 10, 2019
Still waiting on the final result from INEC
Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by fikiman7000(m): 11:21am On Mar 10, 2019
Another senator vs governor clash is coming to ogun state

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by noisy45(m): 11:21am On Mar 10, 2019
While won't he celebrate when rigging has been perfected

3 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by idonhammer: 11:21am On Mar 10, 2019
Who cares,all i know is that there will be so many assasinations all over nigeria after all these betraying and riggings.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 11:21am On Mar 10, 2019
Muttee:
Amosun.

Have u forgotten that the border is closed grin
Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by chakula: 11:22am On Mar 10, 2019
He who GOd want uplift nobody can stop him.
Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by diadem10: 11:22am On Mar 10, 2019
globemomey, I thought you said it was Amosun who made Ogun state citizens to massively vote for APC during the presidential election? I told you that Ogun citizens voted massively for APC regardless of Amosun idiocy because of their love for their son, Yemi Osinbajo and know of the wonderful works embarked by Buhari. If Osinbajo had had his polling unit transferred to his hometown like others did, he would have won massively at his polling unit.

Compared to his former VGC residence which he had already left since 5 years ago, only for him to return to the said place, a day before the presidential election and meet the envious bittered folks in the place. One was even blaming Osinbajo for the death of his son who died as a result of flooding, as if Osinbajo was his governor or LG chairman. I heard that Osinbajo won his polling unit yesterday though, I wonder what could have changed their hateful hearts.

9 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by seunfly: 11:23am On Mar 10, 2019
God saved APC that their was terrible infighting within Ogun PDP ranks, they would have used the opportunity to take over the state.

I can't wait to hear kwara state, I know APC will win but I want it official.

3 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by abbaapple: 11:24am On Mar 10, 2019
kelvinsure09:
look below

angry

Below where Mumu boy! lipsrsealed
Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by helinues: 11:24am On Mar 10, 2019
Okay good

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akeredolu, Fayemi Meet Tinubu In London (PHOTO) / How Alex Badeh Was Killed – Police / Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.