Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,367 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Yvonne Jegede Share More Alluring Maternity (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Jegede Share More Alluring Maternity (photos) (724 Views)

Yvonne Jegede Shares More Maternity Photos, Says Parenthood Is The Scariest Hood / Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room / Maureen Waititu & Frankie Of Just Gym Maternity Photos Set Internet On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Jegede Share More Alluring Maternity (photos) by Trendme: 11:26am On Mar 10, 2019
New mom Yvonne Jegede has continued to releases stunning images from her maternity shoot.

The beautiful actress has released a new set of photos, penning a message about parenthood alongside.

In her words;
‘Parenthood is the scariest “hood” I have ever been in. You don’t decide how much and how deeply to love, you respond to the beloved, and give with joy exactly as much as they want. It is about real love. It is about caring and celebrating the wondrous joy of nurturing a new life and I have been blessed to experience this.
With joy in my heart I say to all the beautiful women out there, if you wish for this, may this year 2019 not pass you by. AMEN ??

See more photo below;

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/parenthood-is-the-scariest-hood-yvonne-jegede-shares-more-alluring-maternity-photos/

Cc;lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique

Re: Yvonne Jegede Share More Alluring Maternity (photos) by Trendme: 11:26am On Mar 10, 2019

Re: Yvonne Jegede Share More Alluring Maternity (photos) by overdrive(m): 12:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
I wonder the meaning of all these.this is contrary to our culture as Africans.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Share More Alluring Maternity (photos) by rtdCivilservant: 12:14pm On Mar 10, 2019
Re: Yvonne Jegede Share More Alluring Maternity (photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 10, 2019
angry this woman is disgusting angry Abeg take this your disgusting baby bump out of here angry aturu olosho

If you have a pin verified Nigerian AdSense and website together bring it so I can buy them

Re: Yvonne Jegede Share More Alluring Maternity (photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 10, 2019
retired ash

(1) (Reply)

Watch Davido's Freestyle That Has Caused Controversy, Saying ''me And Wizkid'' ! / US Rapper Cardi B Celebrates Nigerian Dance Group Dreamcatchers / SHOCKING; Ladies Last Chat With Is Died Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.