Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) (55826 Views)

An Actress Is In Dubai With Her Friend's Husband - Tonto Dikeh Reveals / Actress Yvonne Jegede Shares First Photos Of Her Son After Marriage Crash / Tonto Dikeh Reveals That Her Son Will Not Bear Her Ex-husband's Last Name (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) by Sisqoman(m): 9:39pm On Mar 10, 2019
Why can't she kill him?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) by Mutemenot(m): 9:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
Acted .. at this age he can t do such

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) by lekbel09(m): 9:41pm On Mar 10, 2019
All because she wants to trend,this girl is a psycho

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) by encryptjay(m): 9:41pm On Mar 10, 2019
Na Tonto do this one. See as she baff am.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) by Offpoint1: 9:43pm On Mar 10, 2019
Khd95:
This geh is a psycho,na she put powder for that pikin body,she just wan trend n
Mumu geh, poor boy cry
The evidence is those photos my brother... from the look, the boy is not happy about spraying that powder on him.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 10, 2019
Bigmugu:
Tonto Dikeh shared hilarious photos of her son, King all covered in baby powder .

The actress revealed before she became a mum, she vowed to whoop her child if they ever did things like this .However, when she caught him, all she could do was join him after scolding him a little.

She added that she is too embarrassed to post a picture of herself covered in the powder .

This comes after she slammed her ex-husband ,Olakunle Churchill after he took to social media yesterday to announce that she does not have full custody of their son, King, as she is claiming.

She slammed him by saying she clothed, fed him with her money .

Photos below :

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/tonto-dikeh-reveals-what-she-did-to-her-son-after-he-did-this/

court should do something asap....this totodick fit they do the unimaginable stuffs with this innocent pikin.... I no trust her at all. the place go don de rust small small.... hahahhaah
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) by pointstores(m): 9:45pm On Mar 10, 2019
2 year warranty quality assurance.. Promo offer
Quanta 200ah 120,000 promo
Aarcchor 200ah 130,000 promo

1 kva inverter promo 30,000
2 kva inverter promo. 44,000
3kva inverter 140,000
5kva inverter. 180,000
10kva inverter 450,000

Mppt&pmw controller10--100A
Savo stabilzer 10kva---100kva
Online ups in stock

Buy solar generator and get free TV & fan...
750watts solar generator
solar fan free
24inches solar TV free
solar standing fan free .....
Solarpanel 100watts
4 bulbs
40ah battery
Prize 200,000

1000watts solar generator
Solar fan free
26inches solar TV free
solar fan standing fan free.....
Solar panel 200watts
6 bulbs
60a battery
Prize 250,000

300watts generator
Solar fan free
Solar Tv 15inches
100watts solar panel
30ah battery

Email yinkanig@gmail.com
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Just in another thread I said you were senseless, guess I was not wrong after all...

Don't go and find better ways to build your life aturu undecided keep following my posts
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) by Babygod: 9:53pm On Mar 10, 2019
Must u post every thing on social media undecided undecided

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) by OsuGanja(m): 9:57pm On Mar 10, 2019
Why the boy Dey wear leggings ?? Abi na my eyes ?? Btw I’ve got cats for sale and I’m into fumigation services... Pls check me on IG...Verified Yoruba demon

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) by fujirice: 10:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
I don't believe this girl, if e be say na she spray the powder for hin body
Chai!
World pipo

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) by Handsomecole(m): 10:14pm On Mar 10, 2019
The mentally deranged idiot intentionally sprayed the boy that powder just to gain attention and traffic. You can even see it in the boys face.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) by Thane(m): 10:16pm On Mar 10, 2019
this boy is too old for this toddler play. Attention for d gram

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) by midehi2(f): 10:20pm On Mar 10, 2019
This small boy don suffer i swear

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) by oforjide: 10:30pm On Mar 10, 2019
Why is that yorubas are too tribalistically foolish and stipud whenever an action goes against then,they will start to display a useless antagonism just becos tonto didn,t allow their incompetent son to destroy her, she has turn to be this and that . I challange every one of you to name any yoruba girl that is better than tonto in all ramification
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) by stasius: 10:34pm On Mar 10, 2019
Why did this woman pour powder on the poor boy na? angry angry grin

Must you humiliate an innocent lad just to get attention. The child's posture just says he did not do that to himself.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) by stasius: 10:38pm On Mar 10, 2019
This is child abuse.

THIS child is too old to do this rubbish. Is he not up to 4yrs abi 5 sef?

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) by Oxb90: 10:50pm On Mar 10, 2019
GraGra247:
Her hair fake, face fake, boobs fake surgery, butts, fake surgery butts, lifestyle fake, stories fake and all lies.
gosh! I don't know why the mods keep pushing any rubbish about this girl to fp . tomorrow when tonto sneezes, they will tell us about it. What is so special about her. Is she a role model, If your answer is yes can you please tell me how.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) by iAmViper(m): 11:01pm On Mar 10, 2019
upcoming slayking
Ifyouknowyouknow
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) by legitsucccess: 11:14pm On Mar 10, 2019
Scam
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) by Papaaldrich: 11:15pm On Mar 10, 2019
Taaaaa , bitch why you dey koba the innocent boy sad
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) by sunkieisland(m): 11:39pm On Mar 10, 2019
My son does this most of the time. It's in their nature.

Can relate
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) by Tomyzino: 11:50pm On Mar 10, 2019
iamawara:
Who is Tonto?
In fact, what is Tonto?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) by vioment: 12:31am On Mar 11, 2019
I no go lie, i been think say na unto say, you wan dey transfer aggression from papa to pikin.

Na me nearly misunderstand. Blessed week wishes.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) by Nobody: 5:13am On Mar 11, 2019
Tonto and her episode of crazy.

Fake story. Isn't this kid too old to do such?

She don pour powder for the boy body come go gram dey yarn rust.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) by Belbad(m): 7:14am On Mar 11, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]d Geh Wan Trend Na Notice Me Dat Boy Na Im Pain Me 4
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) by DeepNuggets: 10:19am On Mar 11, 2019
megist80:
sad

Boy don old pass to de scatter powder for body

Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Visits Her On Set, Takes Selfies With Co-Actors / Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya / Why Tee-Bills Can't Divorce Tiwa-Savage