Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Justine Bieber Says He Has Been Struggling A Lot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Justine Bieber Says He Has Been Struggling A Lot (555 Views)

Adekunle Gold Reveals He's Been Struggling With Sickle Cell Crisis(video) / Frodd Gets Mercedez Benz Gift From Sir Justine 24 Hours After Being Mocked / Justine Skye: Being A Black Woman Is Very Hard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Justine Bieber Says He Has Been Struggling A Lot by nwafada123(m): 11:42am On Mar 10, 2019
nwafada.com

Canadian singer, Justin Bieber, has been rumoured to be having marital issues with his wife, Hailey Baldwin. The 25-year old who got married in 2018 has opened up to his fans about his personal struggles. He wrote after sharing the photo below:

“Just wanted to keep you guys updated a little bit hopefully what I’m going through will resonate with you guys. Been struggling a lot. Just feeling super disconnected and weird.. I always bounce back so I’m not worried just wanted to reach out and ask for your guys to pray for me. God is faithful and ur prayers really work thanks .. the most human season I’ve ever been in facing my stuff head on..”

Read more, see more photos:

http://nwafada.com/2019/03/10/justine-bieber-says-he-has-been-struggling-a-lot/

Re: Justine Bieber Says He Has Been Struggling A Lot by SultanYoung: 11:48am On Mar 10, 2019
#SultanSpeak One of the things that most of the poor dont understand is "the rich also cry" in as much as i can remember nothing bring total happiness, we all pass through test and strugle, in every archievement there is a heavy price to pay. as a Muslim Allah says Verily, We shall put you to test with some fear, and hunger, and with some loss of wealth, lives, and offspring. And (O Muhammad) convey good tidings to those who are patient, who say, when inflicted by hardship, "Verily we are of God and verily to Him shall we return;" upon them is the blessings of Allah and His mercy. (2:155) and the bible also let us believe in Hebrews 12:4-11ESV
In your struggle “My son, do not regard lightly the discipline of the Lord, nor be weary when reproved by him. For the Lord disciplines the one he loves, and chastises every son whom he receives.” It is for discipline that you have to endure. God is treating you as sons. For what son is there whom his father does not discipline? If you are left without discipline, in which all have participated, then you are illegitimate children and not sons. ...

1 Like

Re: Justine Bieber Says He Has Been Struggling A Lot by Tonyprisca: 12:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
Oh!! no!!!!!!! This my guy don marry shocked

Your career will never die in Jesus name Amen

(1) (Reply)

Why I Couldn't End Live Video After Etinosa Went Unclad - Mc Galaxy / #bbnaijareunion: Alex Dragged For Saying No One Contributed To Her Success / Bbnaija: Organisers Release Names Of 2019 Shortlisted Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.