Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Abians Love Backwardness. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abians Love Backwardness. (2802 Views)

Northerners Imposed Educational Backwardness On Themselves Due To Religion –FG / Obasanjo: Buhari Ahead In ‘backwardness’, Tweep Blasts Presidency / Ikpeazu Shares Kerosene To Abians (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abians Love Backwardness. by amaniro: 1:57pm On Mar 10, 2019
Osagyefo98:

cheesy grin grin grin lolzzzzzzzzz @bolded.

Lol what's wrong?
Re: Abians Love Backwardness. by misano(m): 1:58pm On Mar 10, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Enlightened electorates have all migrated to the West trying to make decisions for states not their place of origin.

The left overs are stack and semi illiterates who don't even know the meaning of "Environmental" and "Infrastructures"

So don't blame them.

Any other party but not APC. APC is a hungry desperate party. Tinubu just wants too rule Nigeria that. Tifnubu go and die. Useless froggy bastard.
Re: Abians Love Backwardness. by SouthEastFacts: 1:58pm On Mar 10, 2019
amaniro:

Who is the thief? Ikpeazu that spent a whooping 3billion on an " uncompleted" flyover in Osisioma. since 2017 ooh
Propaganda will not save you now.

We know who the thieves are? TA Orji, OUK and Ogah

We won't allow Thief Kalu and Thief Oga near our treasury.

1 Like

Re: Abians Love Backwardness. by amaniro: 2:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
Propaganda will not save you now.
We know who the thieves are? TA Orji, OUK and Ogah
We won't allow Thief Kalu and Thief Oga near our treasury.

Lol Theodore is now a saint? lol hypocrite.
Re: Abians Love Backwardness. by misano(m): 2:01pm On Mar 10, 2019
amaniro:

Seriously. I pray this time around he owes them to death. Bad roads will swallow them. I don't pity them anymore

The APC members in the state were once PDP members now. What are U even saying? Ppl that didn't change D place under PDP now want to change under APC abi ?

You think say everybody na Mumu like...APC

1 Like

Re: Abians Love Backwardness. by superlightning: 2:05pm On Mar 10, 2019
amaniro:
It's very disheartening to see the results coming from Abia. Where the incumbent gov owes up to 13months salary. That aside. Environmental 0 infrastructure 0.

At this point I comot my hand for una matter. Let me catch any of you shouting otoge in Lagos. My God will personally punish you.

Just so you know I'm from the backward state. Umuahia. Ndume. Ibeku. Ahieke.

if we start now, you will say we are online bullies.

abians aren't political prostitutes. majority know why they decided to hold ikpeazu accountable for the next 4 years. I would prefer an otti of APGA, but APC? Tufiakwa.

Abia is developing infrastructurally whether you want to believe it or not. you guys are pure SADISTS.

Educationally abia is among the best in the country

Economically, abia still stands.

blackmailing one with 10-month salary arrears is the height of falsehood.

you prefer orji uzor's APC. Orji uzors godfatherism plus his mother was the beginning and crux of abias troubles.

ikpeazu has performed better than orji by far.

your god is already punishing you.
Re: Abians Love Backwardness. by amaniro: 2:08pm On Mar 10, 2019
superlightning:

if we start now, you will say we are online bullies.

abians aren't political prostitutes. majority know why they decided to hold ikpeazu accountable for the next 4 years. I would prefer an otti of APGA, but APC? Tufiakwa.

Abia is developing infrastructurally whether you want to believe it or not. you guys are pure SADISTS.

Educationally abia is among the best in the country

Economically, abia still stands.

blackmailing one with 10-month salary arrears is the height of falsehood.

you prefer orji uzor's APC. Orji uzors godfatherism plus his mother was the beginning and crux of abias troubles.

ikpeazu has performed better than orji by far.

your god is already punishing you.

You are not from Abia state. All those things you mentioned are in blueprint. They are not physical.

1 Like

Re: Abians Love Backwardness. by raumdeuter: 2:08pm On Mar 10, 2019
Yet no o to ge in Abia
Re: Abians Love Backwardness. by misano(m): 2:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
amaniro:

Nna I'm not youruba ooh. I'm from Umuahia North local government of Abia state. Ndume/ibeku. My village is Ofeke close to Timber shade Umuahia

Guy U will not get anything under APC. Even some SW state are trying to kick them out & U are begging them to come. APC works is all propaganda. Even in Edo, we are dividing the assembly. Few seat 4 APC, few for PDP.

If U let APC take full control na U go dey beg another party to come struggle seat with them.

1 Like

Re: Abians Love Backwardness. by amaniro: 2:12pm On Mar 10, 2019
misano:

Guy U will not get anything under APC. Even some SW state are trying to kick them out & U are begging them to come. APC works is all propaganda. Even in Edo, we are dividing the assembly. Few seat 4 APC, few for PDP.

If U let APC take full control na U go dey beg another party to come struggle seat with them.

If you see what is happening in Abia. You will beg the devil to be the governor.
Re: Abians Love Backwardness. by amaniro: 2:13pm On Mar 10, 2019
raumdeuter:
Yet no o to ge in Abia

Don't worry. I'll expose them
Re: Abians Love Backwardness. by superlightning: 2:14pm On Mar 10, 2019
amaniro:

You are not from Abia state. All those things you mentioned are in blueprint. They are not physical.

that one concern you ma ndi n'e diri gi ozi....

I'm from Umuahia South, Ubakala precisely.

orji uzor destroyed abia with his stupid godfatherism, ya na nne ya.
Re: Abians Love Backwardness. by superlightning: 2:17pm On Mar 10, 2019
misano:

don't mind the loser, he should be thanking God that ikprazu won. if not, orji uzor na nne ya will want to hold abia as tinubu is holding Lagos captive.
Re: Abians Love Backwardness. by misano(m): 2:28pm On Mar 10, 2019
amaniro:

If you see what is happening in Abia. You will beg the devil to be the governor.

APC works with thugs. In Edo thugs wear uniform & earn salaries more than civil servants.

If U give APC one leg dem go drag your two leg.

A word is enough for the wise.

Try another party not APC.

Have U heard of Kabaka in Benin? The guy became a billionaire under Oshiomole's rule.

Months back Obaseki kicked against the thugs, they threatened to decamp to PDP. Immediately Oshiomole heard he came to settle them so they remained in APC.

Please try another party not APC. A time will come the thugs will start taking political offices. You will be disappointed.
Re: Abians Love Backwardness. by superlightning: 2:29pm On Mar 10, 2019
amaniro:

Don't worry. I'll expose them
APC is now a haven for thieves and rogues like orji uzor and his mother.
Re: Abians Love Backwardness. by superlightning: 2:37pm On Mar 10, 2019
misano:

APC works with thugs. In Edo thugs wear uniform & earn salaries more than civil servants.

Have U heard of Kabaka in Benin? The guy became a billionaire under Oshiomole's rule.

Months back Obaseki kicked against the thugs, they threatened to decamp to PDP. Immediately Oshiomole heard he came to settle them so they remained in APC.

Please try another party not APC. A time will come the thugs will start taking political offices. You will be disappointed.

thank you nnukwu mmadu.

ikpeazu is cleaning the rot orji and his mother instituted in abia state.

APC has now made orji uzor a saint. tufiakwa.

abia is not a poor state.

poverty rate in abia is less than 30%

abia stands tall in commerce and education.

abia is STILL cleaning the rot instituted by orji and his mother.
Re: Abians Love Backwardness. by superlightning: 2:41pm On Mar 10, 2019
raumdeuter:
Yet no o to ge in Abia
tinubu's days in politics of lagos are numbered. even you know it yourself.
Oyo gave him a bleeding nose. Ogun's own is warming up.
Re: Abians Love Backwardness. by keryj(f): 3:45pm On Mar 10, 2019
I can't wait for the rainy season so that the flood can swallow Aba and the smell will corner their ribs and vains with cholera. grin

Sebi they don't like growth angry
Re: Abians Love Backwardness. by Turantula(m): 4:01pm On Mar 10, 2019
Op I agree, but it is still better than voting in a terrorist party
Re: Abians Love Backwardness. by amaniro: 5:09pm On Mar 10, 2019
misano:

Ok then.

(1) (2) (Reply)

As An Activist I Stand With MARYAM SANDA Men Are.. Kannywood Actress Rahma Sadua / I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues / Tinubu Mocks Buhari, Says He Failed To Provide Electricity Yet Calls Youths Lazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.