Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Kano Mourns Over Death Of Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Mourns Over Death Of Buhari (2963 Views)

Ahmed Lawan Visits Dino Melaye With His Support Group Over Death Of Mother / Bukola Saraki Visits Dino Melaye Over Death Of Mother (Photos) / Kwankwaso, Adeleke, Idris Wada, Visit Dino Melaye Over Death Of Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano Mourns Over Death Of Buhari by bacladtv(m): 4:23pm On Apr 04, 2019
Nigeria’s President, Muhammadu Buhari, on Wednesday condoled with former Speaker of the country’s House of Representatives Ibrahim Salisu Buhari on the death of his father, Salisu Buhari Daura.

Buhari died in an Egyptian Hospital on Monday at the age of 83 after undergoing medical treatment.

The president also condoled the Yaro family on the passing of another businessman and philanthropist Ahmadu Yaro.

Spokesman for the president Garba Shehu said Buhari recalled that one of the abiding passions of Yaro was his zeal and dedication to entrepreneurship, extending proceeds of his business fortunes to numerous community development initiatives.

Click Link Below For More

https://bacladtvonline.com/kano-mourns-over-death-of-buhari/

Re: Kano Mourns Over Death Of Buhari by maslong(m): 4:27pm On Apr 04, 2019
cry angry nonsense, I biin think say beter don land. wasted MB, i take a walk out of here angry angry

7 Likes

Re: Kano Mourns Over Death Of Buhari by iLoveAnambra(m): 4:29pm On Apr 04, 2019
chai i come think say na Dullard oo...

1 Like

Re: Kano Mourns Over Death Of Buhari by majamajic(m): 4:32pm On Apr 04, 2019
I felt somehow until I read the details
Re: Kano Mourns Over Death Of Buhari by RichBoy247: 4:35pm On Apr 04, 2019
maslong:
cry angry nonsense, I biin tink say beter don land.

You will wait for long. All those who wish General Muhammadu Buhari death will die before him.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Mourns Over Death Of Buhari by ki02020(m): 4:36pm On Apr 04, 2019
maslong:
cry angry nonsense, I biin tink say beter don land.

I fear your mind...
Re: Kano Mourns Over Death Of Buhari by Halezis(m): 4:38pm On Apr 04, 2019
Chai i been think say main Buhari don die sef. He should do fast please sad

2 Likes

Re: Kano Mourns Over Death Of Buhari by maslong(m): 4:50pm On Apr 04, 2019
ki02020:

I fear your mind...
shatap
Re: Kano Mourns Over Death Of Buhari by SLAP44: 5:23pm On Apr 04, 2019
Nearly

1 Like

Re: Kano Mourns Over Death Of Buhari by Amuocha: 7:04pm On Apr 04, 2019
Muhammadu?
Re: Kano Mourns Over Death Of Buhari by muykem: 7:44pm On Apr 04, 2019
maslong:
cry angry nonsense, I biin think say beter don land. wasted MB, i take a walk out of here angry angry
I fear you might not alive to witness it because God has no reason of keeping anybody wishing another person dead alive.
Re: Kano Mourns Over Death Of Buhari by slimfit1(m): 7:52pm On Apr 04, 2019
Some of us didn't see anything he did for anyone, go and rest with your money in peace she.
Re: Kano Mourns Over Death Of Buhari by Reader530(m): 8:28pm On Apr 04, 2019
slimfit1:
Some of us didn't see anything he did for anyone, go and rest with your money in peace she.
Save us Lord

(1) (Reply)

“your Daughter Is Like A Slay Queen” – Omokiri Blasts Osinbajo / THUNDERSTORM RAGE: Herdsmen Flee Yorubaland / BREAKING: US Department Of State Condemns Sowore's Rearrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.