Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Is It Possible To Create An "adult Content Filter" In Php? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Is It Possible To Create An "adult Content Filter" In Php? (1323 Views)

How Can I Create An Embedded Database In A Desktop Application / Online Shopping System In Php Documentation Help / Running Python Codes In Php (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Create An "adult Content Filter" In Php? by joejokjas: 3:57pm On Sep 01, 2010
Dear Nairalanders,
I was asked to create an adult content filter system as my final project and am actually thinking of using php. So i would like to know how possible this is. Thank you.
Re: Is It Possible To Create An "adult Content Filter" In Php? by kodewrita(m): 4:20pm On Dec 13, 2010
Yes its possible.

since its a final year project, you will need to be ready to read some lil statistics or master a php library.

The idea is to:
[list]
[li]get yourself articles on bayesian text classification and fully understand what its all about.
[/li]
[li] download a PHP library Naive Bayes Classifier. search for this.
[/li]
[li]get or create an archive of text which you can classify as either general or adult. the whole point is to have something to train your application on
[/list]

you can work with that.

The key words: Naive Bayesian, text classification

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Candidate Keys? / Programmers Pls Help A Beginner! / Download 4 Free Bulk Email Sender Software That Send Email To 10million At Once

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.