Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Police Officers And Soldiers Clashed At INEC Office In Rivers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Officers And Soldiers Clashed At INEC Office In Rivers (58724 Views)

Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest / EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) / How Uzodinma And Okorocha's Factions Clashed At APC Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers And Soldiers Clashed At INEC Office In Rivers by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:44pm On Mar 10, 2019
hisexcellency34:
2 Soldiers will finish 10 policemen. All they know is to take bribes
And you think soldiers don't take bribe too?
Re: Police Officers And Soldiers Clashed At INEC Office In Rivers by Princedapace(m): 3:57pm On Mar 10, 2019
hisexcellency34:

My brother, u know nothing and seriously lacking and probably a kid..

These are Mopol, they dont take shit bro. Mopol and soldiers know how e dey go. Go back and read their fights, no be today e start.
Nigeria is a useless country. stuff like this is embarrassing to even imagine.

3 Likes

Re: Police Officers And Soldiers Clashed At INEC Office In Rivers by bcashy: 3:59pm On Mar 10, 2019
planetx13:
I'm just confused...... is this country a shiit hole or a Zoo

Ciao

Call it whatever it looks like to u
Re: Police Officers And Soldiers Clashed At INEC Office In Rivers by Princedapace(m): 4:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
jericco1:

that's a blatant lie bro. pound for pound I'll rate a police man higher!

The guy doesnt even know what he is saying.. These are deadly mopol policemen. Soldiers know as e dey be with these mopol. These ones no dey care about life and death. The guy u quoted may actually be a kid with no much experience, probably tv is the only experience he has. lol,

1 Like

Re: Police Officers And Soldiers Clashed At INEC Office In Rivers by jaytee01(m): 4:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
The idiot named Buhari is sitting pretty in Abuja not caring if the whole country goes up in flames as long as he clings desperately to power. His integrity is as fake as his election victory.
Re: Police Officers And Soldiers Clashed At INEC Office In Rivers by bcashy: 4:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
Princedapace:

My brother, u know nothing and seriously lacking and probably a kid..

These are Mopol, they dont take shit bro. Mopol and soldiers know how e dey go. Go back and read their fights, no be today e start.
Nigeria is a useless country. stuff like this is embarrassing to even imagine.

I think he is a kid angry grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers And Soldiers Clashed At INEC Office In Rivers by bigiyaro(m): 4:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
hisexcellency34:
lol! guy! that was before o, Nigerian soldiers are like boy's scouts now. see how Boko almajiris are beating them left right and center. bubu has turned them 20 naira collectors, now competing with the police.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers And Soldiers Clashed At INEC Office In Rivers by Princedapace(m): 4:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
bcashy:

I think he is a kid angry grin grin grin grin grin

yea, he is.. probably kid who watch only movies.

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers And Soldiers Clashed At INEC Office In Rivers by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
No doubt the actions have the blessings of the Presidency but you see, there ought to be a limit to which a man can be supported... From what is happening in Rivers it is obvious Amaechi has no support base anywhere in the state including his own locality hence the state wide siege and persecution of the innocent citizens of the state

writeprof:

It's a tragic situation indeed! Which President? Without the approval of the Presidency, the GOC cannot send soldiers out to molest citizens. Sadly, all these bloodletting in Rivers State are for SELFISH reasons.

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers And Soldiers Clashed At INEC Office In Rivers by TruthinAction: 4:09pm On Mar 10, 2019
chloride6:
If APC had been able to run in this election, PDP would have been in soup.

But I still expect PDP to convincingly carry the day..

Carry the day on a free and fair election. But the security under the command of Amaechi are bent on doing the final rigging at the collation center. The ballot boxes snatched by security operatives was the first phase of the rigging. The final phase is in the collating center which they are trying to gain complete control of. The target is Wike must not come back by hook or by crook. Scores of lives have been lost already. Only God knows how many more lives will be lost. Sowore who gives the world a picture of an incorrupt news reporter should please tell Amaechi not to use his party as a platform for his evil ambition.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers And Soldiers Clashed At INEC Office In Rivers by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:09pm On Mar 10, 2019
I trust the professionalism of the civil defence much more than that of even the army that trained them. You scarcely find any of them who is trained to handle rifles that handles it carelessly... Always conscious of the direction of the muzzle

bigiyaro:
lol! guy! that was before o, Nigerian soldiers are like boy's scouts now. see how Boko almajiris are beating them left right and center. bubu has turned them 20 naira collectors, now competing with the police.
Re: Police Officers And Soldiers Clashed At INEC Office In Rivers by truthisgood: 4:11pm On Mar 10, 2019
planetx13:

Ciao

Kkkkk I no go die ooo the answer is BOTH

1 Like

Re: Police Officers And Soldiers Clashed At INEC Office In Rivers by vindisick: 4:18pm On Mar 10, 2019
planetx13:

Ciao
Hahaha. Guy, you win comment of the day
Re: Police Officers And Soldiers Clashed At INEC Office In Rivers by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 10, 2019
hisexcellency34:

Wetin you dey talk. those are MOPOLs woh, our very own special weapons and tactics. Especially MOPOLs we dey South and oil producing regions are well armed & rugged.
Re: Police Officers And Soldiers Clashed At INEC Office In Rivers by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 10, 2019
Well, I guess there is a money going towards those that secures the zone.

The police wants the money. Or why else would they fight to guard a place

1 Like

Re: Police Officers And Soldiers Clashed At INEC Office In Rivers by Georgekyrian(m): 4:23pm On Mar 10, 2019
hisexcellency34:

You don’t know what is security protocols, if you know you’ll also know that 2 policeman can finish 10 soldiers
Nobody be armoury tanker [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers And Soldiers Clashed At INEC Office In Rivers by Stanbaba30: 4:24pm On Mar 10, 2019
Undoubtedly, soldiers have shown unreasonable behaviors in Rivers State. Wike had earlier said that the military has intentions to ruin elections there. I only hope that the Military authorities are watching these happenings and subsequently take drastic actions against personnel found guilty.
Re: Police Officers And Soldiers Clashed At INEC Office In Rivers by Shugargal(f): 4:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
If not corruption that has eaten up Nigeria and everybody is looking for money and to show up, wetin concern military with election, and being seen in the streets in Nigeria. everybody now wanna do police work. shame on you people taking sides, instead of saying the truth. shame on our security men always fighting themselves. shame on the big ogas that accepts orders so their men been used as thugs. spits....

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers And Soldiers Clashed At INEC Office In Rivers by Rotimi47: 4:47pm On Mar 10, 2019
Humanitarian5t:

Bros... Soldier pass police power... If you no believe make police go face bokoharam although the thing here is the president has to ensure soldiers are not used for other purpose than peace keeping... I know police no fit handle peace for Rivers... Those people... Fear them
No need for that, just let the soldiers reinforcement arrive and the policemen and women will take off.
Re: Police Officers And Soldiers Clashed At INEC Office In Rivers by Dalby(m): 4:51pm On Mar 10, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
Amaechi having a field day at the detriment of the nation before the International community and no one including the president has deemed it fit to call of the needless military invasion and interference with pure civil affairs

When Wike was doing it to him you didn't call GEJ or the international community... angry angry

Always remember KARMA is a bit*h!!!
Re: Police Officers And Soldiers Clashed At INEC Office In Rivers by durasome(m): 5:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
They are trying their best to rig out governor wike by all means but their plans will fail.
Re: Police Officers And Soldiers Clashed At INEC Office In Rivers by bajosky: 5:11pm On Mar 10, 2019
What is Buhari saying about the continuous military presence in rivers election as Commander in chief of Armed Forces?
Re: Police Officers And Soldiers Clashed At INEC Office In Rivers by Seandisputed(m): 5:11pm On Mar 10, 2019
hisexcellency34:
You never see where dem beat soldier before abi
Re: Police Officers And Soldiers Clashed At INEC Office In Rivers by otokx(m): 5:17pm On Mar 10, 2019
Seandisputed:

You never see where dem beat soldier before abi

In Nigeria
Re: Police Officers And Soldiers Clashed At INEC Office In Rivers by poseidon12: 5:29pm On Mar 10, 2019
Hell fire is reserved for the idiots supporting tribalist Buhari. The Nigerian soldiers have been converted to election riggers. Shame on Nigerian soldiers.
Re: Police Officers And Soldiers Clashed At INEC Office In Rivers by Kenturkey048(m): 5:39pm On Mar 10, 2019
jericco1:

that's a blatant lie bro. pound for pound I'll rate a police man higher!
a policeman higher than your military personel??
nawa ooo...
Re: Police Officers And Soldiers Clashed At INEC Office In Rivers by Kenturkey048(m): 5:43pm On Mar 10, 2019
Dalby:

When Wike was doing it to him you didn't call GEJ or the international community... angry angry

Always remember KARMA is a bit*h!!!
oga shut up jooor..mumu..all you fools know how to do,is to sit in front of your house and type shit...during jonatan's government wike used military to rig election or what rubbish are spewing from your mouth..you foools won't for ones tell your self the truth....
Re: Police Officers And Soldiers Clashed At INEC Office In Rivers by AkupeMBANO(m): 6:12pm On Mar 10, 2019
hisexcellency34:
archaic and amateur believe
Re: Police Officers And Soldiers Clashed At INEC Office In Rivers by noisy45(m): 6:14pm On Mar 10, 2019
From experience as a Niger Delta ex-militant the easiest way to deal with soldiers is to hit at them killing plenty and running away you come back again kill plenty and run.
Most times make your attack against them like an ambush taken unware, you are unseen shooting at them making them die through head shot. My broda them soldiers go fear.
But if you face them head on face to face battle Nigerian soldiers will deal with u.
Re: Police Officers And Soldiers Clashed At INEC Office In Rivers by superlanny(m): 6:22pm On Mar 10, 2019
Hedonisst:
This election is the worst there ever was in Nigeria. Buhari has made a mess of Jonathan's legacy. The idiot has taken Nigeria 30 years backwards.
you don't abuse people like that, it's not good, can you call your father or you grandfather an idiot. Have respect for your president.
Re: Police Officers And Soldiers Clashed At INEC Office In Rivers by Seandisputed(m): 6:23pm On Mar 10, 2019
otokx:

In Nigeria
Say some guys no join military no mean say dem no strong o
A guy dealt with a soldier one on one.
Re: Police Officers And Soldiers Clashed At INEC Office In Rivers by Num07033711115(m): 6:30pm On Mar 10, 2019
All these soldier although i knw is by order bt they are their as an apc thug, how soldiers go pursue people during counting of vote, i even hear say them sef they carry ballot paper run.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State / Ihedioha Inspects Bedroom & Offices At Imo Government House After Okorocha Exit / How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.