Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling (58671 Views)

EFCC Operatives Surround Okorocha’s House / Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest / Thugs Attack Ihedioha's Recovery Team At Okorocha's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by GLeesMODEL(m): 9:19pm On May 24, 2022
ABUJAPRESS reports that a video of how EFCC Operative broke into the house of APC senator, Rochas Okorocha has emerged.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHbndLRTJ_A

the video which was a live recording, the officers were seen breaking in through the ceiling to arrest the senator who was accused of jumping bail and failing to honour the invitation of the anti-graft agencies at different times.

How the attempt started through the bullet proof doors...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74UcCKySW_w

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by Valkrie: 9:21pm On May 24, 2022
Nigeria is the comedy capital of the world...!! grin

260 Likes 15 Shares

Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by GLeesMODEL(m): 9:27pm On May 24, 2022
Sad

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by iCauseTrouble: 9:34pm On May 24, 2022
This is bad. They should have gone to pick him up at the Presidential screening instead

207 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by Redpill1: 9:34pm On May 24, 2022
Naso we dey area today dey roast one Pitbull one Muslim guy con talk sey the hooded jalamia wey I wear dey roast pitbull na blasphemy angry
That guy don japa commot before boys go nack am wotowoto
Hooded jalamia wey I buy with my money

192 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by Yankee101: 9:34pm On May 24, 2022
Malami, your day is coming

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by Excelboi(m): 9:35pm On May 24, 2022
This is embarrassing for a former Governor and also a serving senator. If he believes it was an illegal entry, let him sue them before a court of law.

189 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by Benjaniblinks(m): 9:35pm On May 24, 2022
The kingdom of Rochas sufferet violence and violence taket it by force undecided. He should have opened the door for them to come in na

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by christejames(m): 9:35pm On May 24, 2022
This just proves that Nigeria is a huge banana republic where anything happens...

If he is jumping bail, you mean in EFCC Academy they didn't teach you guys other ways of legitimately arresting an offender without creating scene?

I'm not holding briefs for Okorocha, but if I am him, I will press charges for invading and damaging of properties.

164 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by smatt1711: 9:35pm On May 24, 2022
They don use Rochas show Tinubu say if Bubu choose a candidate, nobody dares to oppose or you go collect Woto Woto

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by AfroKnight: 9:35pm On May 24, 2022
Shameful actions by shameless agents.

They can treat a former governor like this, someone who is a card carrying member of the APC! Okay, imagine how they would treat you an ordinary citizen.

Now you know that no amount wealth can save you from indignity in Nigeria. No matter your affluence, police can still harm your reputation and your body and they will get away with it.

This country is governed by crime lords.

Some people say they will choose Nigeria always even when opportunity to leave comes their way. I laugh cos that money they think they will make by sharp practices here, it will not save them!

It won’t save them when Nigerian soldiers flog their wives or shoot their children. That money will not save them when EFCC breaks into their hotel room while naked in bed. That money will not save them from stray bullets or daylight traffic robbery while police officers look on, collecting egunje at a nearby bus stop as robbers go from car to car.

Your wealth is only useful when the systemic incompetence of the country hasn’t chosen you as the next victim. But don’t hold your breath.

163 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by KingsleyCEO: 9:35pm On May 24, 2022
End SARS grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by macrodata(m): 9:36pm On May 24, 2022
Serve APC & cry in the end.

10 Likes

Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by BigTableShaker(f): 9:36pm On May 24, 2022
All cos he's not Hausa/Fulani.
He should carry his cross tho.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by okomile(f): 9:36pm On May 24, 2022
Wotowoto awaits him
grin grin

Bunch of comedians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:36pm On May 24, 2022
You can imagine the rubbish naija na shit mehn

10 Likes

Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by vision2050: 9:37pm On May 24, 2022
grin grin

1 Like

Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 24, 2022
Well he should have a taste of what the ordinary man dey see every day for efcc hand

Illegal breaking and entering of peoples home without remorse
Efcc needs to be tamed for real

23 Likes

Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 24, 2022
Fulani teaching Nigerians how to be wicked , if stupid afonjas want let me vote a Fulani again. Rochasokoroawusa hope your daddy Buhari will help me bastard .

4 Likes

Re: How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling by Latheb: 9:37pm On May 24, 2022
Na wa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Coup Speech Of Major-general Muhammadu Buhari, January 1, 1984 / Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo / Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.