Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:52 AM

Kizz Daniel Flaunts His White Bentley And White Benz - Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kizz Daniel Flaunts His White Bentley And White Benz - Pictures (45890 Views)

Bella Shmurda Buys A Mercedes Benz (Pictures) / Mr Jollof Buys New Mercedes Benz - Pictures / Nuhu Abdullahi Buys New Mercedes Benz - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kizz Daniel Flaunts His White Bentley And White Benz - Pictures by Sugarplum777(f): 11:39am On Mar 11, 2019
Lols....

Free 38+ posted on my signature below
Join now cool
Re: Kizz Daniel Flaunts His White Bentley And White Benz - Pictures by cRAFTsVEN: 11:41am On Mar 11, 2019
Ah! I wantu sing o! Should I sing?
Re: Kizz Daniel Flaunts His White Bentley And White Benz - Pictures by jaymee0(m): 11:41am On Mar 11, 2019
Na lie!

Who dash monkey banana?
Re: Kizz Daniel Flaunts His White Bentley And White Benz - Pictures by OJEROBIN: 11:44am On Mar 11, 2019
Ucheosefoh:
Any celebrity that pose with a car is automatically the owner, Nigeria bloggers and yeye news.
Did he said he own it ? It may be cars from a friend, business partner's house.
well said bro, it might be a location for a video shoot, look very well the cars are not registered.
Re: Kizz Daniel Flaunts His White Bentley And White Benz - Pictures by desthan(m): 11:44am On Mar 11, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Dirty feet bitch

Hahahaha.....You took that straight out of my mouth...
Re: Kizz Daniel Flaunts His White Bentley And White Benz - Pictures by Francisno: 11:45am On Mar 11, 2019
Man utd boss has revealed that the game they played on Sunday with arsenal is his worst moment. Visit Bbcloaded. Info

Re: Kizz Daniel Flaunts His White Bentley And White Benz - Pictures by Sheunma: 11:46am On Mar 11, 2019
wil202011:
[sup][/sup]
this one na mumu fixed match peddler. PSG Vs Man U for that matter.
Re: Kizz Daniel Flaunts His White Bentley And White Benz - Pictures by PotatoSalad(m): 11:50am On Mar 11, 2019
I hope the house is his. Cos you'll be very mad to buy a Bentley and still pay rent
Wait, cars no get plate no.
Op Come here
Re: Kizz Daniel Flaunts His White Bentley And White Benz - Pictures by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 11, 2019
cool
Re: Kizz Daniel Flaunts His White Bentley And White Benz - Pictures by Julia345(f): 11:53am On Mar 11, 2019
Ucheosefoh:
Any celebrity that pose with a car is automatically the owner, Nigeria bloggers and yeye news.
Did he said he own it ? It may be cars from a friend, business partner's house.
not everyone poses with people's properties.. The fact that u do it dsnt make others do it, stop talking from experience always grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kizz Daniel Flaunts His White Bentley And White Benz - Pictures by 22brains(m): 11:57am On Mar 11, 2019
NotJobless:
@BloggerDonald

Former Kiss Daniel ...

Shared with caption .."Hello!"

Source: https://www.bloggerdonald.com/kizz-daniel-white-bentley/

borrowing things. na packaging jare......!!
Re: Kizz Daniel Flaunts His White Bentley And White Benz - Pictures by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:02pm On Mar 11, 2019
Julia345:
not everyone poses with people's properties.. The fact that u do it dsnt make others do it, stop talking from experience always grin grin grin grin grin
Be matured for once, I did not say he pose with people's but it is possible.
Most of these celebrities ain't as rich as bloggers hype them. By the way he did not say he owns them and you have to check the worth of those cars and check his net worth.
Don't always believe everything you see or read online.
Re: Kizz Daniel Flaunts His White Bentley And White Benz - Pictures by Fidelismaria: 12:07pm On Mar 11, 2019
No comment

Check my signature
Re: Kizz Daniel Flaunts His White Bentley And White Benz - Pictures by Ceekay212: 12:08pm On Mar 11, 2019
Onyi22:
I love them when there r loaded with money...
Ego Amaka
Try and paint your wall first and pls......sit on the bleeping bed
Re: Kizz Daniel Flaunts His White Bentley And White Benz - Pictures by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:08pm On Mar 11, 2019
OJEROBIN:
well said bro, it might be a location for a video shoot, look very well the cars are not registered.
Your sense de function very well.
Bloggers will just be hyping celebrities upandan and be putting pressure on upcoming ones.
Every car or house celebrities pose with automatically belongs to them that is how they were carrying news that Davido brought a private jet. I told my friend that it is a lie, his financial strength no reach that level.

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Flaunts His White Bentley And White Benz - Pictures by okerekeikpo: 12:10pm On Mar 11, 2019
Afonja he can't even weed that place, see how dirty that place is
Re: Kizz Daniel Flaunts His White Bentley And White Benz - Pictures by BotherMleeper(m): 12:15pm On Mar 11, 2019
No license plates = lease

Meanwhile why do these people always pose:

1. With phones as if they're on a call (so 1990)

2. Always looking at their phones as if they were on WhatsApp?

What's with that trend?
Re: Kizz Daniel Flaunts His White Bentley And White Benz - Pictures by tellwisdom: 12:15pm On Mar 11, 2019
All these cars wey dem dey use do taxi ..Spits sad
Re: Kizz Daniel Flaunts His White Bentley And White Benz - Pictures by ogbonti: 12:15pm On Mar 11, 2019
chuksville:
I'm still wondering, is it only this rubbish songs that gives these guys all this money or is there something else I should know...?
Please I need answers.

When they go on tour, some of them move the white powder codedly.... go figure, they are rarely searched! They move with their instruments and crew thru the fast lane and the sponsors of the shows have good connection to make all that search at the airport avoidable, lol

Until just about 5 to 7 years ago here, pilots were not searched at all, until a few of them started acting like gods and blew the lid. That's how some so called international pilots became billionaires in Nigeria those days, I no mention any name ooooo

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Flaunts His White Bentley And White Benz - Pictures by ogbonti: 12:19pm On Mar 11, 2019
Nigerian yeyebrities and their ghetto behavior

He is buying Bentley but can't treat his yard of weeds.... bush boy!
Re: Kizz Daniel Flaunts His White Bentley And White Benz - Pictures by Bryan88(m): 12:21pm On Mar 11, 2019
Onyi22:
I love them when there r loaded with money...
Ego Amaka
u love them when dey are loaded, ryt? No worry...soon na ur head them go use reload account.
Re: Kizz Daniel Flaunts His White Bentley And White Benz - Pictures by EmekaBlue(m): 12:33pm On Mar 11, 2019
enjoy ur money and fame while it last
Re: Kizz Daniel Flaunts His White Bentley And White Benz - Pictures by streetsoldier1(m): 12:40pm On Mar 11, 2019
How did he achieve this with his 30k salary?
Re: Kizz Daniel Flaunts His White Bentley And White Benz - Pictures by slightlyMad(f): 1:02pm On Mar 11, 2019
what is wrong with these guys?
how about setting up a school, building a hospital, setting up a world class music studio, business or something to multiply that money?

some people will never learn from others' experience
they like to experience it themselves.
Re: Kizz Daniel Flaunts His White Bentley And White Benz - Pictures by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 11, 2019
desthan:

Hahahaha.....You took that straight out of my mouth...

Lol.
Re: Kizz Daniel Flaunts His White Bentley And White Benz - Pictures by Julia345(f): 1:10pm On Mar 11, 2019
Ucheosefoh:
Be matured for once, I did not say he pose with people's but it is possible.
Most of these celebrities ain't as rich as bloggers hype them. By the way he did not say he owns them and you have to check the worth of those cars and check his net worth.
Don't always believe everything you see or read online.
Alright. Thank you grin
Re: Kizz Daniel Flaunts His White Bentley And White Benz - Pictures by Withness(m): 1:49pm On Mar 11, 2019
God
Re: Kizz Daniel Flaunts His White Bentley And White Benz - Pictures by Withness(m): 1:49pm On Mar 11, 2019
God bless me too
Re: Kizz Daniel Flaunts His White Bentley And White Benz - Pictures by BOBBYAZEY(m): 4:23pm On Mar 11, 2019
U no get phone wey dey browse...
Re: Kizz Daniel Flaunts His White Bentley And White Benz - Pictures by olioxx(m): 5:38pm On Mar 11, 2019
chuksville:
I'm still wondering, is it only this rubbish songs that gives these guys all this money or is there something else I should know...?
Please I need answers.
Bros me sef confuse oo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija's Ka3na Rushes Her Daughter, Lila T Hospital, Calls For Prayers (Photos) / Famous African-americans Of Igbo Descent. / Rita Dominic Wows In Swimsuit As She Hits The Beach In Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.