Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

What Will Now Happen To Amosun And Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Now Happen To Amosun And Okorocha (1094 Views)

Ibikunle Amosun And His Wife, Olufunso Wedding Pictures (Throwback) / Amosun And Adekunle Akinlade Meet Buhari (Photos) / Governor Amosun And His Loyalists To Dump APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Now Happen To Amosun And Okorocha by onedayatime(m): 1:58pm On Mar 10, 2019
Am just a little bit confused. Those of you who are really into politics(real politics) or law should please enlighten me. The aforementioned people have been suspended by their party for anti-party. My question now is are they still going to the senate as a senator or will the party elect a new person

1 Like

Re: What Will Now Happen To Amosun And Okorocha by KunleyY19(m): 2:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
They should join AA and APM respectively...
To proof their political might...
Re: What Will Now Happen To Amosun And Okorocha by alphaNomega: 2:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
Don't know, don't care
Re: What Will Now Happen To Amosun And Okorocha by haffaze777(m): 2:09pm On Mar 10, 2019
Amosun will just go back to his cassava farmgrin
Re: What Will Now Happen To Amosun And Okorocha by famouscargo4u: 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2019
They remain elected as senators but they are barred from party activities.

1 Like

Re: What Will Now Happen To Amosun And Okorocha by Raskasal(m): 2:49pm On Mar 10, 2019
famouscargo4u:
They remain elected as senators but they are barred from party activities.

You're right. Since they are elected,they remain elected. The only reason for this they could forfeit their seat is if they are recalled by their constituency tru Inec.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Can't Drag Me To Court And Expect Me To Concentrate - Buhari Tells Atiku / See What Each Nigerian State Is Owing, The Biggest And Least Debtors / Different Nigerians Reactions To The Released Ministerial List (Meme Collection)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.