Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

If Wike Wins the election,he Is A God Of War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Wike Wins the election,he Is A God Of War (4910 Views)

Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award / Governor Nyesom Wike Wins 2020 Sun Newspaper Man Of The Year (Photos) / Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Wike Wins the election,he Is A God Of War by kelvinginzie: 2:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
With what Ameachi unleashed,a full scale war.If wike still stands,then wike is kratos,the god of war(reference to god of war game Ps2-Ps3)
Re: If Wike Wins the election,he Is A God Of War by drtwist(m): 2:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
Wike knows his way around town ! If he can send APC away through the judiciary then he can get his mandate through same judiciary.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Wike Wins the election,he Is A God Of War by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 10, 2019
Ameachi and APC are really evil

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Wike Wins the election,he Is A God Of War by yarimo(m): 2:16pm On Mar 10, 2019
Excaperx:
Ameachi and APC are really evil
in your dreams abi?

6 Likes

Re: If Wike Wins the election,he Is A God Of War by Donjazzy12(m): 2:17pm On Mar 10, 2019
drtwist:
Wike knows his way around town ! If he can send APC away through the judiciary then he can get his mandate through same judiciary.
Mark my words, Wike is gone!

1 Like

Re: If Wike Wins the election,he Is A God Of War by durangokid: 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2019
yarimo:
in your dreams abi?
May you and your family receive what Amechi is doing in Rivers State, say amen to that

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Wike Wins the election,he Is A God Of War by dammiecool(m): 2:28pm On Mar 10, 2019
durangokid:
May you and your family receive what wike is did in Rivers State in 2014/15 n after say amen to that

1 Like

Re: If Wike Wins the election,he Is A God Of War by BIEBER45: 2:28pm On Mar 10, 2019
no be god of warrrr na thanos im be shocked
Re: If Wike Wins the election,he Is A God Of War by yarimo(m): 2:29pm On Mar 10, 2019
durangokid:
May you and your family receive what Amechi is doing in Rivers State, say amen to that
ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen and may your life and that of your family be handled the way GOODLUCK jonathan handle BOKO haram say amen to that

6 Likes

Re: If Wike Wins the election,he Is A God Of War by ukenke: 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2019
Who remembers 2015? Karma

3 Likes

Re: If Wike Wins the election,he Is A God Of War by charlicool: 2:37pm On Mar 10, 2019
yarimo:
ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen and may your life and that of your family be handled the way GOODLUCK jonathan handle BOKO haram say amen to that

It beats my imaginations you said amen to this, men you accepted a curse because u support a political party, receive sense bro

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Wike Wins the election,he Is A God Of War by PFRB: 2:37pm On Mar 10, 2019
So now the army has been used to rig elections. Good bye to the army.If you are to have a glimpse of what is coming, you will go into your room and weep. Real weeping.

2 Likes

Re: If Wike Wins the election,he Is A God Of War by AdiscoPele: 2:42pm On Mar 10, 2019
Why the curses?

Wike is only getting served what he did in 2015.

I watched it live on TVC in 2015, when Dakuku Peterside, Magnus Abe and thousands of their supporters sat outside the INEC office in PH, while Wike was inside the same office. No election held but Wike was declared governor with support of federal might.

Ameachi will be a bastard not to pay him back in his coin. It happened in Ekiti and it must surely happen in Rivers.

9 Likes

Re: If Wike Wins the election,he Is A God Of War by Prompto: 2:49pm On Mar 10, 2019
Mechonu n say your own amen
All this foolish PDP supporter that believe they are always right. It is okay for Wike to use milatry in 2015 but wrong for Amaechi to do the same in 2019.
charlicool:

It beats my imaginations you said amen to this, men you accepted a curse because u support a political party, receive sense bro

4 Likes

Re: If Wike Wins the election,he Is A God Of War by Prompto: 2:51pm On Mar 10, 2019
Mechonu n say your own amen
All this foolish PDP supporter that believe they are always right. It is okay for Wike to use milatry in 2015 but wrong for Amaechi to do the same in 2019.
charlicool:

Re: If Wike Wins the election,he Is A God Of War by durangokid: 3:08pm On Mar 10, 2019
yarimo:
Well lives of those who have no conscience has already been devastated, why will I have to discuss with you

2 Likes

Re: If Wike Wins the election,he Is A God Of War by alen4smith(m): 3:20pm On Mar 10, 2019
durangokid:
may you and your family recieve Wike's brigandage of 2015
Re: If Wike Wins the election,he Is A God Of War by Bighead9: 3:29pm On Mar 10, 2019
charlicool:

Oga, na you first throw curse, the guy accept am, he come give you his own curse. Why are you pained over his curse? Just say Amen to the curse he cursed you, don't be a COWARD. grin grin

Wike is a Gonner, God bless Amaechi the Lion of Rivers.

3 Likes

Re: If Wike Wins the election,he Is A God Of War by Clerverly: 3:34pm On Mar 10, 2019
Out of 13 LG declared so far, AAC leads in 12.

Wike wrote 270K votes from Obiakpo for himself... INEC refusing to accept result.

We watch.
Re: If Wike Wins the election,he Is A God Of War by Donjazzy12(m): 3:42pm On Mar 10, 2019
Clerverly:
Out of 13 LG declared so far, AAC leads in 12.

Wike wrote 270K votes from Obiakpo for himself... INEC refusing to accept result.

We watch.
Please still give us a breakdown na
Re: If Wike Wins the election,he Is A God Of War by StOla: 3:56pm On Mar 10, 2019
AdiscoPele:
Why the curses?

I watched it live on TVC in 2015, when Dakuku Peterside, Magnus Abe and thousands of their supporters sat outside the INEC office in PH, while Wike was inside the same office. No election held but Wike was declared governor with support of federal might.

Ameachi will be a bastard not to pay him back in his coin. It happened in Ekiti and it must surely happen in Rivers.

Only fools and hypocrites do not remember Woke and his celebrated Wickedness that was unleashed in 2014/2015.

Wike must be thrown out like a dog.

He who lives by rigging must die by rigging.

1 Like

Re: If Wike Wins the election,he Is A God Of War by ogawisdom(m): 4:23pm On Mar 10, 2019
Rivers will be inconclusive from there the rest is story in court
Re: If Wike Wins the election,he Is A God Of War by Quality20(m): 4:30pm On Mar 10, 2019
why are u all calling amaechi? APC isn't participating na. And besides I fear that if wike is pushed to d wall he may unleash militants on d fg and oil coy o
Re: If Wike Wins the election,he Is A God Of War by mistyebby(f): 4:33pm On Mar 10, 2019
AdiscoPele:
Why the curses?

Story, is it Amaechi's election? Wike is 4+4 whether you like it or not!

1 Like

Re: If Wike Wins the election,he Is A God Of War by Fuckyoumod: 4:33pm On Mar 10, 2019
alen4smith:
may you and your family recieve Wike's brigandage of 2015
shut up there swine!

How dare you rope his innocent family over this??

Have you forgotten when Joseph mgbo a commissioner "ordered/locked" Amaechi up in Government house??

Have you forgotten when APC members where been chased around and arrested in Rivers State on the Eve of 2015 election by the Same Army?

When you don't speak the truth.... It won't be well with you.

Stop bringing his family into this shyt.

PDP started it... Let them enjoy it now.
Re: If Wike Wins the election,he Is A God Of War by alen4smith(m): 6:02pm On Mar 10, 2019
Fuckyoumod:
shut up there swine!

How dare you rope his innocent family over this??

Have you forgotten when Joseph mgbo a commissioner "ordered/locked" Amaechi up in Government house??

Have you forgotten when APC members where been chased around and arrested in Rivers State on the Eve of 2015 election by the Same Army?

When you don't speak the truth.... It won't be well with you.

Stop bringing his family into this shyt.

PDP started it... Let them enjoy it now.
I think you have taking expired drugs I don't think you know the meaning of brigandage if not you won't attack me .imbelic idiot!
Re: If Wike Wins the election,he Is A God Of War by Fuckyoumod: 8:34am On Mar 11, 2019
alen4smith:
I think you have taking expired drugs I don't think you know the meaning of brigandage if not you won't attack me .imbelic idiot!
I pity your life.... You are mentally indolent And docile.

Useless bastard, who is your father?

Get more concerned about knowing your true biological father rather than masturbating over Rivers Election idiot.

Try me and I will beheaded alive!

As for Wike it is over for him in Rivers State.
Just wait and see the end of election.

Re: If Wike Wins the election,he Is A God Of War by olagbola45(m): 8:37am On Mar 11, 2019
durangokid:

May ur life b like wot wike did in 20I5

Amen
Re: If Wike Wins the election,he Is A God Of War by Fuckyoumod: 8:38am On Mar 11, 2019
olagbola45:

Amen
Amen
Re: If Wike Wins the election,he Is A God Of War by durangokid: 8:58am On Mar 11, 2019
olagbola45:

Amen
. Well I'm not surprised, devil's advocates on fake change
Re: If Wike Wins the election,he Is A God Of War by alen4smith(m): 9:11am On Mar 11, 2019
Fuckyoumod:
I pity your life.... You are mentally indolent And docile.

Useless bastard, who is your father?

Get more concerned about knowing your true biological father rather than masturbating over Rivers Election idiot.

Try me and I will beheaded alive!

As for Wike it is over for him in Rivers State.
Just wait and see the end of election.
I will come for you watch your back!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Keep Ranting About The South-east. / Oke Umurhohwo: Who Is Terrified Of Dadiyata’s Voice? / Edo Election: GBASGBOS! This TVC Reporter Made Mockery Of Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.