Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,947 members, 7,828,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

If Wike Wins the election,he Is A God Of War - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Wike Wins the election,he Is A God Of War (4916 Views)

Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award / Governor Nyesom Wike Wins 2020 Sun Newspaper Man Of The Year (Photos) / Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Wike Wins the election,he Is A God Of War by ThothHermes: 9:34am On Mar 11, 2019
Prompto:
Mechonu n say your own amen
All this foolish PDP supporter that believe they are always right. It is okay for Wike to use milatry in 2015 but wrong for Amaechi to do the same in 2019.
Can you tell me about the federal House of Assembly results in Rivers state. I can't seem to find anything online. Bonny/Degema specifically.
Re: If Wike Wins the election,he Is A God Of War by Fuckyoumod: 3:35pm On Mar 11, 2019
alen4smith:
I will come for you watch your back!
see this hopeless fool... Sign your death warrant cause I won't even look back when dealing with you, I swear!

My address is No19 Harvard avenue maitama, Abuja.

Come I'm waiting for you.
Re: If Wike Wins the election,he Is A God Of War by dammiecool(m): 3:47pm On Mar 11, 2019
Fuckyoumod:
see this hopeless fool... Sign your death warrant cause I won't even look back when dealing with you, I swear!

Epic!!!!!! pls have mercy on him cheesy
Re: If Wike Wins the election,he Is A God Of War by alen4smith(m): 3:52pm On Mar 11, 2019
Fuckyoumod:

expect me in a fortnight.you go hail.you think it's everybody you talk to anyhow?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oke Umurhohwo: Who Is Terrified Of Dadiyata’s Voice? / Inside Aso Rock: The Day Sani Abacha Died / Twitterban: Funny Reactions As Nigerians Vent Their Anger On Adamu Garba - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.