Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas (21765 Views)

BREAKING: INEC Declares Results Of Orhionwon LGA, Obaseki Wins / Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs / Just In: Pdp Leads In Kano After Inec Declares Results Of 43 Out Of 44 Lgas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas by pedel: 4:48pm On Mar 10, 2019
If Saraki had influenced Kwara the way Tinubu did Lagos there wouldn't have been the Otoge movement against him.
Do you know how many month salary is unpaid in Kwara versus Lagos?
Do you know that Lagos State can run with their IGR without Federal allocation? Can you say the same of Kwara?
Comparing the achievement of Tinubu, as a Godfather, in Lagos with that of Saraki shows nativity on your part.
They both feed fat on their States but one state is more impoverished than the other. I am sure you can figure it out by yourself.

kolnel:
I hope Tinubu learns from the political turn around in kwara and oyo state

Jimi should just join apc
That’s where his future lies

1 Like

Re: Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas by pedel: 4:50pm On Mar 10, 2019
Your father will die someday, let's see what becomes of your village.

ceejay80s:
tinubu will die someday, let's see what becomes of lagos

2 Likes

Re: Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas by dazzlingd(m): 4:50pm On Mar 10, 2019
ceejay80s:

Old story, everybody will die.. So death is not what matter but how we live, deep down, we all envy people like tinubu and everyone won't mind taking his position today. So spare the story.

1 Like

Re: Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas by courage9(m): 4:55pm On Mar 10, 2019
thewatcher2020:
Elections in Nigeria fast becoming a sham. Aren’t we ashamed of ourselves? Is Jimi Agbaje so unpopular that he’s unable to claim victory in any of the local governments? Surely, that’s not possible.

The results we are seeing today and as seen two weeks ago is a testament to the fact that Africa wasn’t designed to operate the system of democracy. There is nothing democratic about the black man -precisely Nigerian. How best do you explain people like Oshiomhole and Tinubu making utterances befitting of the Street urchins in the build up to the elections and still having their party claim victory at the polls?

We need to decentralise power, reduce the power of Abuja and give the regional governments some level of control over its resources. That way, a Warri youth wouldn’t give a shii.t about what the Bourdillion lion is on about or if a 3 year old kid is voting in Zamfara. That way, you wouldn’t have to fund the profligacy lifestyles of some politicians whose states and/or region is contributing nothing to the National purse!

I really don’t see a meaningful headway out of our current predicament as a nation. The youths are ever docile, the most docile youths in the world. Just take a look at the general populace, we’ve become so helpless that these politicians know that they’d get away with just about anything. It’s insane sharing the same country as most of my fellow citizens. Sacrificing my life for Nigeria is never a problem, but you I.diots would continue living your lives like nothing happened. It’s painful watching Nigerians live a subpar life abroad -people with masters packing sh.it of old people, doing maiguard and taxi drivers and all sorts of odd job just because the leadership and electorates back home are some unreasonable set of humans. Sad sad sad!
Humble but true opinion ..............

1 Like

Re: Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas by tbliss22(m): 4:58pm On Mar 10, 2019
ceejay80s:

Lolz..... For you to wish someone dead in the first place made me knew you ain't really okay.

Let me know boost ur bubble, there are more than 5000 coded men with tinubu's kind of strength.

We all knew what lagos looked like before APC tool the mantle. Today, to God be the glory Lagos is not where it use to be.
Re: Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas by Ajibolatao(m): 5:01pm On Mar 10, 2019
vince2016:

I'm interested

Kindly check my profile to contact me.

Thanks
Re: Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas by deliveryboy: 5:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
ceejay80s:
You people's brand is hate and evil wishes, so you wished Buhari death. Some of your fathers who wished him death are already decomposing now. Hate filled dirtbags

1 Like

Re: Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas by nograv: 5:04pm On Mar 10, 2019
guinea1:
U re big liar...what about BRT buses, Uber, Taxify even Cokada...there is enough govt pipe borne water in most of their lga...power is a general issue in Nigeria and if not for the fact that OBJ sabotage Tinubu then, he was planning to make Lagos provide it own light....so no hating bro, u re not criticizing constructively

You obviously havent travelled much.. From Sao Paulo to Addis Ababa in Eithiopia, they all have proper underground systems. Yet you want to compare them to buses...??

Pipe borne water is water of drinkable quality from a centralised source, not me digging my own bore hole..

Who cares about whether power is Nigeria wide issue.. Ambode and Fash largely did nothing to resolve the problem in Lagos. Why didnt they form a state owned power company and bid for the private power contract and fix the problem directly? They dont have the vision or ability thats why...

From old cities like London to newer ones like New York, Dubai, Singapore and Shanghai constant power is a given.. Yet here you sit making excuses...

Uber and Taxify are foreign companies, the money they make is instantly sent abroad.. By and large not one Naija brain cell was involved in their creation..

Nigerians love mediocrity and make excuses for it all the time..

2 Likes

Re: Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas by nograv: 5:05pm On Mar 10, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
And I'm not even aware of ur gbadamosi

How can I vote for him when I don't even know him?

Then pay more attention to possible choices.. I cant help you if you willfully remain ignorant..

Mtcheww
Re: Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas by wellmax(m): 5:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
Jig5aw:
So sad for Lagos...For it to be governed and manipulated by one party under the control of one man, and nobody sees nothing wrong? Where’s the democracy?

Democracy is when the wish of the people is heard. We Lagosians want Sanwo Olu. And he won. This is democracy.

If because your candidate lost, you immediately think it's no longer democracy, then I can't help you, go back to your hole.
Re: Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas by nograv: 5:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
nickxtra:
Lagos is a work in progress, atleast far ahead of all other cities (including FCT) in Nigeria. She will get there soon

Cities in Nigeria?? Thats not hard to do, the worst cities in countries like Vietnam or Lebanon are ahead of Nigerian cities even lagos..

We dont have one city in this country that compares to any of the greatest cities in the world..

Malaysians have Kuala Lumpur that can be compared to any major cities..

Sao Paolo in Brazil looks like New York in many parts..

The above are developing countries.. Stop making excuses Jare...
Re: Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas by BioTeck: 5:08pm On Mar 10, 2019
Jig5aw:
So sad for Lagos...For it to be governed and manipulated by one party under the control of one man, and nobody sees nothing wrong? Where’s the democracy?

Intensity will overpower extensity any day any time.
There's power is the ability to remain focus.

Tinubu..no matter how you people try to cast aspersions on his personality, that man remains an icon of success in all areas of live. He has performed and brought up disciples who turned out to be best hands within the political landscape of Nigeria... The likes of Babatunde Raji Fashola, Ambode, VP Professor Osibanjo, Gbajabiamila, Tokunbo Afikuyomi and a whole lot of others who are exemplary performers are all the products of Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Lagosian are no fools and I stand with them on their decision to pitch their tent with a performer in the person of Chief Ahmed Bola Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas by nograv: 5:08pm On Mar 10, 2019
femtex007:
did u have all that in your own village?

My family left Naija and I live in London. Visiting Naija every year and crying when I realise how little things have improved..
Re: Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas by abbey621(m): 5:09pm On Mar 10, 2019
nograv:

Cities in Nigeria?? Thats not hard to do, the worst cities in countries like Vietnam or Lebanon are ahead of Nigerian cities even lagos..

We dont have one city in this country that compares to any of the greatest cities in the world..

Malaysians have Kuala Lumpur that can be compared to any major cities..

Sao Paolo in Brazil looks like New York in many parts..

The above are developing countries.. Stop making excuses Jare...

What's the population of the average city in Vietnam or Malaysia?
Re: Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas by nograv: 5:09pm On Mar 10, 2019
BabaRamota1980:

Tell Gbadamosi cross over. Simple!

Why should he, the fact that he needs to cross over shows lagos politics is corrupt...

Yeye country.. Mtcheww
Re: Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas by Jalinco: 5:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
Breaking News: Sanwo-olu is leading Agbaje indiscriminately in Lagos
Re: Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas by akdjr(m): 5:11pm On Mar 10, 2019
Are the governors not working more than your state governors? quote author=Jig5aw post=76527465]So sad for Lagos...For it to be governed and manipulated by one party under the control of one man, and nobody sees nothing wrong? Where’s the democracy?[/quote]
Re: Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas by nograv: 5:13pm On Mar 10, 2019
abbey621:

What's the population of the average city in Vietnam or Malaysia?

KL Malaysia 17,310 people per square mile

Lagos Nigeria 17,800 per square mile

Not much in it.. And Sao Paulo is bigger and more dense than Lagos..

Nigerians and excuses.. My people I weep for thee
Re: Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas by nograv: 5:15pm On Mar 10, 2019
zoedew:

Wrong Platform Gbadamosi has.

He shouldnt have to change platform. The fact that you think he should shows everything that is wrong with Nigerian politics...

The fact that you accept such a situation, shows that your thinking is part of the problem..
Re: Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas by nograv: 5:17pm On Mar 10, 2019
poundlander:

Sanwo is a governor not an English teacher or linguistic tailor. Mr. Stitches

I dont care, I would never let man who can barely speak, manage my home affairs let alone my city...

Nigerians and foolishness, you deserve everything that comes to you..
Re: Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas by abbey621(m): 5:18pm On Mar 10, 2019
nograv:

KL Malaysia 17,310 people per square mile

Lagos Nigeria 17,800 per square mile

Not much in it.. And Sao Paulo is bigger and more dense than Lagos..

Nigerians and excuses.. My people I weep for thee

Average city not most advanced city.
Re: Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas by nograv: 5:19pm On Mar 10, 2019
Dareal90s:

So debate now make a state develop, or does debate put food on our table? Continue listening to debate filled with well written nd crammed lies, we don't want debate, we want action.

Unlike Sanwo, Gbadamosi, has developed huge swathes of Lekki successfully. Also the estates he build dont flood and people are happy to live in..

Beyond being another Tinuba stoge, what has Sanwo done..?? Nothing..

Pele in advance..
Re: Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas by checkolatunji: 5:26pm On Mar 10, 2019
thewatcher2020:
Elections in Nigeria fast becoming a sham. Aren’t we ashamed of ourselves? Is Jimi Agbaje so unpopular that he’s unable to claim victory in any of the local governments? Surely, that’s not possible.

The results we are seeing today and as seen two weeks ago is a testament to the fact that Africa wasn’t designed to operate the system of democracy. There is nothing democratic about the black man -precisely Nigerian. How best do you explain people like Oshiomhole and Tinubu making utterances befitting of the Street urchins in the build up to the elections and still having their party claim victory at the polls?

We need to decentralise power, reduce the power of Abuja and give the regional governments some level of control over its resources. That way, a Warri youth wouldn’t give a shii.t about what the Bourdillion lion is on about or if a 3 year old kid is voting in Zamfara. That way, you wouldn’t have to fund the profligacy lifestyles of some politicians whose states and/or region is contributing nothing to the National purse!

I really don’t see a meaningful headway out of our current predicament as a nation. The youths are ever docile, the most docile youths in the world. Just take a look at the general populace, we’ve become so helpless that these politicians know that they’d get away with just about anything. It’s insane sharing the same country as most of my fellow citizens. Sacrificing my life for Nigeria is never a problem, but you I.diots would continue living your lives like nothing happened. It’s painful watching Nigerians live a subpar life abroad -people with masters packing sh.it of old people, doing maiguard and taxi drivers and all sorts of odd job just because the leadership and electorates back home are some unreasonable set of humans. Sad sad sad!

This person is in SIFIA pains grin

1 Like

Re: Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas by Sagay212: 5:27pm On Mar 10, 2019
Lol...They are still counting votes in iPod dominated areas...Jimi agbaje okafor should not lose hope yet.

I will continue to repeat it. You can never win if you allow iPods support you. They are jinxed MFs. Whatever they support always fails. Always! Just check the records. They will use hate to ruin all your efforts.

1 Like

Re: Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas by checkolatunji: 5:27pm On Mar 10, 2019
yuanexchanger:
is a goal sanwo olu
Chinese rmb available for sale

Your rate bro? Let's do biz
Re: Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas by zoedew: 5:29pm On Mar 10, 2019
nograv:

He shouldnt have to change platform. The fact that you think he should shows everything that is wrong with Nigerian politics...

The fact that you accept such a situation, shows that your thinking is part of the problem..

A pragmatic assessment of Nigerian politics at its present level suggests that much! Only the platform of the APC and PDP was worth calling one! My take would be different were independent candidacy to be on the table.
Re: Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas by bjsteve: 5:30pm On Mar 10, 2019
Jig5aw:

nothing is wrong with it so far the state is making tremendous progress...the wailers are after the downfall of jagaban and how they can capitalise on that to spoil the state cos is far beyond their reach to governor and dominant... awon okoro and their corny way of life...

1 Like

Re: Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 10, 2019
Jig5aw:
So sad for the ibos for interfering in the affairs of the Yorubas while erosion destroy biafra land

1 Like

Re: Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas by zoedew: 5:35pm On Mar 10, 2019
nograv:

You obviously havent travelled much.. From Sao Paulo to Addis Ababa in Eithiopia, they all have proper underground systems. Yet you want to compare them to buses...??

Pipe borne water is water of drinkable quality from a centralised source, not me digging my own bore hole..

Who cares about whether power is Nigeria wide issue.. Ambode and Fash largely did nothing to resolve the problem in Lagos. Why didnt they form a state owned power company and bid for the private power contract and fix the problem directly? They dont have the vision or ability thats why...

From old cities like London to newer ones like New York, Dubai, Singapore and Shanghai constant power is a given.. Yet here you sit making excuses...

Uber and Taxify are foreign companies, the money they make is instantly sent abroad.. By and large not one Naija brain cell was involved in their creation..

Nigerians love mediocrity and make excuses for it all the time..

Obasanjo did Lagos much harm in its bid to make power available 24/7. That man will have his comeuppance shortly!
Re: Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas by BabaRamota1980: 5:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
pedel:
If Saraki had influenced Kwara the way Tinubu did Lagos there wouldn't have been the Otoge movement against him.
Do you know how many month salary is unpaid in Kwara versus Lagos?
Do you know that Lagos State can run with their IGR without Federal allocation? Can you say the same of Kwara?
Comparing the achievement of Tinubu, as a Godfather, in Lagos with that of Saraki shows nativity on your part.
They both feed fat on their States but one state is more impoverished than the other. I am sure you can figure it out by yourself.

Very excellent input!

Kwara is like the case of a husband who marries second wife and neglects the first but wonders why she is bitter and disgruntled against him.

In Lagos on other hand the husband continues to honor and give grace to his first wife and mandated the new wife to follow his example and respect and honor madam.

No woman likes competition in her household...but i guarantee you the madam in Lagos sef will accept the new wife into her home warmly.

Both husbands are still the same, polygamous...but they played their home politics different.

Its not about godfatherism....Saraki lack tact and should go to Tinubu school in Lagos and learn. grin
Re: Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas by Poanan: 5:47pm On Mar 10, 2019
Tinubu will rather die than lose Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dayo Adeyeye: 16 APC Governors Supporting Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition / Asari Dokubo Not Dead – IYC / Profile Of Ibrahim Dankwambo And His Nigerian Presidential Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.