Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings (75114 Views)

Tinubu Intervenes As Security Aide Tried To Stop His Handshake With Razaq Okoya / Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China / Is Abdulrahman Babatunde Sidiq Holding Saraki's Senatorial Ticket? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings by Orugun: 5:13pm On Mar 10, 2019
Congratulations to the people of kwara state. The Governor elect must not forget all his promises to the unemployed youths. may God Grant you the wisdoms to lead the people of kwara.

1 Like

Re: Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings by bluefilm: 5:13pm On Mar 10, 2019
Funny thing about life.

Before you know it now, this man that benefitted so much from the o to ge movement, will turn into another Saraki family or to something even worse...

History always repeats itself.

That's the funny thing about life.

1 Like

Re: Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings by afoltundeseen(f): 5:18pm On Mar 10, 2019
If you’ve got a problem with someone, don’t hold it inside, let him/her know about it.

https://akraym.com/controlling-your-anger/

Politics is o'er rated. Its been controlled by the rich men only.
Re: Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings by principalgee: 5:18pm On Mar 10, 2019
Congratulations to our new gov.
O t'opé

1 Like

Re: Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings by haconjy(m): 5:22pm On Mar 10, 2019
how I wish is another party aside APC or PDP.
well congract
Re: Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings by laydoh(m): 5:25pm On Mar 10, 2019
Ohraykon:
why do u guys like liein na dis guys are fulani now
if you don't know anything, just sharrap. Their family house is beside mine.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings by Simbrixton(m): 5:27pm On Mar 10, 2019
VirginFinder:

I know.
But their loyalty is still to the caliphate.
always but they rarely play politics that way in kwara lots of yorubas would get appointment there but for us that believe in secession e get how we dey reason am

1 Like

Re: Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings by lx3as(m): 5:29pm On Mar 10, 2019
laydoh:
if you don't know anything, just sharrap. Their family house is beside mine.

The best answer to these people is silence.

They are trying hard to turn this thread to ethnic and religious one. That's their trade in stock.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings by Ayobami7(m): 5:44pm On Mar 10, 2019
Congrats
Re: Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings by lawani: 5:49pm On Mar 10, 2019
xreal:

aside ilorin, other parts of Kwara are well mixed of both major religions. Producing a christian or muslim governor will not hold any relevance to them. A governor that will work is what matters.
Kwara has produced Cornelius Adebayo as a Christian governor

5 Likes

Re: Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings by Maket: 5:55pm On Mar 10, 2019
Chief waiting?? Financial Officer.
In charge of waiting?? NNPC
HMMMMM......I WON'T SAY ANYTHING
Re: Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings by noisy45(m): 5:56pm On Mar 10, 2019
It saddens me when kwara is seen as northern Nigeria wetin concern me Niger Delta man

1 Like

Re: Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings by IMAliyu(m): 5:58pm On Mar 10, 2019
Simbrixton:
but most fulanis speak the indigenous language of their hosts and adopt their names if you go to ilorin most of them speak yoruba even the belgore family have started giving dem selves yooba name
If they are Yoruba or fulani those it really matter? As long as he can deliver to his state.
Re: Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings by Psalmieliz: 6:04pm On Mar 10, 2019
I am only seeing them, am yet to meet them cheesy shocked
Re: Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings by Faithfulmartins(m): 7:04pm On Mar 10, 2019
Richdad50:
You don't need to meet a stooge but his pay masters. You do not congratulate a figure head but those who deemed him fit to be a figure. No need celebrating a nobody with an alias as somebody.

Let us be for all men who provide is a lord over his household. It is prideful to walk the street as a commoner with your head up high than an acclaimed ruler who panics at the call of his godfathers.

I ain't praying for him to help his people but that his godfathers remember the tenants of democracy.

Richdad
I don't blame u
Re: Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings by kayjay69(m): 7:04pm On Mar 10, 2019
I thank God you have the insight to have said this really. As much as I wanted Saraki gone (just as I want Tinubu gone too and so called godfathers everywhere) the truth is their successors never seem to learn from history, they are often bound to repeat the same mistakes and I think it is because the people let them.

See it's pretty much like you doing something you know is wrong and say to hell with it and keep doing it till you are caught. The truth is the Nigerian people must hold leaders accountable, not just at the ballot but in anyway they can. Until this happens, this cycle will continue to be. It is that simple really.

daddytime:
Another potential Saraki family loading....

It's often the same story in Nigeria nationwide..
Re: Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings by mechanics(m): 7:21pm On Mar 10, 2019
Wow, they are all established, congrats to him, I just hope he won't repeat the sins of PDP.
Re: Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings by deleib(m): 7:48pm On Mar 10, 2019
VirginFinder:

I don't think so.

How can they not have a Yoruba name
His father's Yoruba name is folorunsho
Re: Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings by daddytime(m): 8:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
kayjay69:
I thank God you have the insight to have said this really. As much as I wanted Saraki gone (just as I want Tinubu gone too and so called godfathers everywhere) the truth is their successors never seem to learn from history, they are often bound to repeat the same mistakes and I think it is because the people let them.

See it's pretty much like you doing something you know is wrong and say to hell with it and keep doing it till you are caught. The truth is the Nigerian people must hold leaders accountable, not just at the ballot but in anyway they can. Until this happens, this cycle will continue to be. It is that simple really.

The whole truth and nothing but the truth you have just posited.

Let's just hope the present of what the Sarakis have just been shown is a momentum the real power owners will maintain by being awake to the fact that they indeed wield the most power...

1 Like

Re: Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings by Kdon2: 9:15pm On Mar 10, 2019
Richdad50:
You don't need to meet a stooge but his pay masters. You do not congratulate a figure head but those who deemed him fit to be a figure. No need celebrating a nobody with an alias as somebody.

Let us be for all men who provide is a lord over his household. It is prideful to walk the street as a commoner with your head up high than an acclaimed ruler who panics at the call of his godfathers.

I ain't praying for him to help his people but that his godfathers remember the tenants of democracy.

Richdad

Too much Weed dey worry you
Re: Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings by Kdon2: 9:16pm On Mar 10, 2019
eben1marketer:
APC right now
Still looking for a reliable Web design company? Get your website done without advance payments. Check out our designs and details HERE

Jagaban!
Re: Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings by Simbrixton(m): 9:18pm On Mar 10, 2019
IMAliyu:

If they are Yoruba or fulani those it really matter? As long as he can deliver to his state.
it depends
Re: Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings by Kdon2: 9:18pm On Mar 10, 2019
VirginFinder:

I don't think so.

How can they not have a Yoruba name

They are yoruba
Re: Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 10, 2019
Ok
Re: Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings by OmoManU: 12:37am On Mar 11, 2019
Glink2018:
Okay....
When would kwara state produce a Christian governor...?

Another "o to ge" in 2023...
Watch out!

Must you guys always fan the embers of dissent and discords. You are such a divisive lot.
Anyways, Christians are actually minorities in Kwara which will make it a bit difficult for a Christian to Democratically rule the state. But nonetheless, a Christian had ruled the state before. Hate filled brain
Re: Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings by OmoManU: 12:40am On Mar 11, 2019
VirginFinder:

Ok
I concede.
But he doesn't look Yoruba.

Because in Kwara, we dress 70% of the time like northerners, we don't differentiate between religion or tribe, that's why we are called the state of harmony.

FYI Oyedepo of Winners and that pastor of COZA Fatoyinbo all started from Kwara.
Re: Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings by amodu(m): 12:54am On Mar 11, 2019
Success stinks in their family.
Re: Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings by starstaz(m): 3:28am On Mar 11, 2019
daddytime:
Another potential Saraki family loading....

It's often the same story in Nigeria nationwide..

one warlord down. another warlord in the making, up.

History never learns any lesson.
Re: Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings by Glink2018(m): 4:55am On Mar 11, 2019
OmoManU:

Must you guys always fan the embers of dissent and discords. You are such a divisive lot.
Anyways, Christians are actually minorities in Kwara which will make it a bit difficult for a Christian to Democratically rule the state. But nonetheless, a Christian had ruled the state before. Hate filled brain

I know you are one of the educated-illiterate people here. I just asked a question, and you answer the question like a scallywag.. .. you are even a Scallywag...
Tell me one Christian person that have rule as a governor in kwara state since inception?..are dey not part of the state ? Must they be a surrogate? What is good for you goose is good for the ganders...
I have lived in kwara state, Christian community in kwara state are not minority. .. they have a huge population.... You can literally find churches in every corner in kwara state and you're saying they are minority. ..I
I know you don't even know the meaning of a minority group .... buffoon!
I can sense the muscles of your religious intolerance in you and I'm not surprised... I witnessed it when I was in kwara state among the domineering religion in the state... always feel intimidated by the growing population of the churches in kwara state...

Another "o to ge" loading in kwara state ..2023 , watch out
Re: Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings by BabaOrlando: 6:08am On Mar 11, 2019
5 are visible here on your post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reps Take Delivery Of Exotic Cars, Begin Distribution / Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling / Lati Raheem Is Dead! Tinubu's ‘Most Trusted’ Aide Dies After A Brief Illness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.