Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

“I Bleep Everyday” – Nollywood Actress Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Bleep Everyday” – Nollywood Actress Reveals (882 Views)

Popular Nollywood Actress Reveals She Wears Bum Bum 2 Snap Pictures To Put On IG / I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 – Nollywood Actress, Reveals / Nigerian Teen Actress Reveals Why She Loves Doggy Sex Position Alot(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Bleep Everyday” – Nollywood Actress Reveals by PlugBlogng: 3:28pm On Mar 10, 2019
“I Bleep Everyday” – Nollywood Actress Reveals

Controversial Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday has revealed that she has sex on a daily basis.

She made this known in an exchange of words with a fellow actress who she refused to name. In an Instagram post which was intended to set the unnamed actress straight, Nkechi Blessing Sunday announced her sexcapades and even went on to threaten war if the alleged gossip continues.

Nkechi Blessing Sunday wrote;

“Quick question,Have you Ever seen a 30 year old Virgin?..Not
sure have seen one���…I don’t even remember telling anyone I was one� ♀️…Why bother ur head carrying gist of who I choose to Bleep when I obviously do that Everyday
…Ya all think I am Normal abi?…Dear Gist Lover you have
proven to be stupid and I NBS will end ur madness…DONT DARE ME ..The fact that you are a Failed actress coming for your colleague because you think they have abandoned you,I will make your head correct** Allow people Bleep who ever,No be dem bring misfortune to you Fam..U come for me,we will start Third World War on dis instagram **I Kuku get
Time”

She also went on to show off her anonymous lover and dropped a
message for her haters while at it.

See more photos
https://www.bigbamzz.com/i-Bleep-everyday-nollywood-actress-reveals/
Re: “I Bleep Everyday” – Nollywood Actress Reveals by PlugBlogng: 11:33pm On Mar 10, 2019
bad

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Platnumz Blames Peter Okoye For Wrecking His Marriage / Actress Iyabo Ojo In Tears As She Shares A Bit Of Her Story "Mother Day" / Bbnaija : Gedoni Is Deceiving Khafi, Tacha Might Be Using Juju -tuoyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.