Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

The Best Thing Now Is To Either Restructure Or Divide Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Best Thing Now Is To Either Restructure Or Divide Nigeria (1535 Views)

2023: Those Who Say, We Either Rule Or Divide Should Never Be Given Power - Gumi / FG Warns Kukah Not To Divide Nigeria / Border Closure or Divide and Rule? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Thing Now Is To Either Restructure Or Divide Nigeria by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 10, 2019
Imagine the military hijacking the rivers state election.

There's a threat to our democracy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Thing Now Is To Either Restructure Or Divide Nigeria by mistyebby(f): 4:18pm On Mar 10, 2019
No give your self high blood pressure, Wike will still win!

1 Like

Re: The Best Thing Now Is To Either Restructure Or Divide Nigeria by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 10, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
you're instigate war you deserve life ban.

You're $t°°pid for typing this trash..

Move along

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Thing Now Is To Either Restructure Or Divide Nigeria by fixedfolly: 5:19pm On Mar 10, 2019
This Edo man thinks Nigeria as small as his little Edo state, you cannot dictate to the rest of us when and whether we breakup or restructure our country. Keep opening up nairaland threads while APC wins big on the national scene

2 Likes

Re: The Best Thing Now Is To Either Restructure Or Divide Nigeria by BabaRamota1980: 5:23pm On Mar 10, 2019
Una don start, abi?

When you were Atikulating up and down and distributing Likes for Atiku ONE NIGERIA made sense....abi no be so? Una wan begin write letter and complain to UN again?

2 Likes

Re: The Best Thing Now Is To Either Restructure Or Divide Nigeria by Heffalump(m): 6:09pm On Mar 10, 2019
Ops you are very very correct! The political solution to Nigeria is Restructuring or direct splitting along strategic lines

I have been saying in different fora that if the SS and SE really want to move forward, they all must come together and throw their weight behind these two options. It should be treated that any citizen from the region that opposes this drive should be treated as an enemy and a traitor cry
Re: The Best Thing Now Is To Either Restructure Or Divide Nigeria by Heffalump(m): 6:22pm On Mar 10, 2019
fixedfolly:
This Edo man thinks Nigeria as small as his little Edo state, you cannot dictate to the rest of us when and whether we breakup or restructure our country. Keep opening up nairaland threads while APC wins big on the national scene

Lets be truthful to ourselves, Nigeria cannot succeed with the current structure as a nation. In as much as the central government remains very juicy and attractive, we must all face marginalisation, oppression, Division along tribal and religious lines, and pervasive corruption.

All these will forever deter our growth as a nation. Bro, it will continue to be a sorrowful and painful story for the largest black country in the whole wide world. cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Thing Now Is To Either Restructure Or Divide Nigeria by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 10, 2019
fixedfolly:

See you, dey deceive yourself there. Apc give you contract abi... I dey talk about progrss you dey talk about Apc Pdp, you claim Edo state is little my brother what state are you from. Go check most economically viable states in Nigeria go check Igr go check richest states you'll see Edo state is not as small as you claim... We have an Apc governor which i also voted for because i believed in his policies. Thats why i also voted for APC candidate's in the state House of assembly before you come online talking trash
Re: The Best Thing Now Is To Either Restructure Or Divide Nigeria by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 10, 2019
BabaRamota1980:
Una don start, abi?

When you were Atikulating up and down and distributing Likes for Atiku ONE NIGERIA made sense....abi no be so? Una wan begin write letter and complain to UN again?

I'm talking about how Nigeria can progress you're taking Apc Pdp, not everything revolves around amala and ewedu soup you know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best Thing Now Is To Either Restructure Or Divide Nigeria by TooMuchStuff: 6:33pm On Mar 10, 2019
Edoloaded:

See you, dey deceive yourself there. Apc give you contract abi... I dey talk about progrss you dey talk about Apc Pdp, you claim Edo state is little my brother what state are you from. Go check most economically viable states in Nigeria go check Igr go check richest states you'll see Edo state is not as small as you claim... We have an Apc governor which i also voted for because i believed in his policies. Thats why i also voted for APC candidate's in the state House of assembly before you come online talking trash

My Edo broda, don't mind all these poo eaters. I just got my freedom from ban now now for just speaking raw truths like u.

1 Like

Re: The Best Thing Now Is To Either Restructure Or Divide Nigeria by gidgiddy: 6:51pm On Mar 10, 2019
Restructure or divide Nigeria?

Some people are begining to understand why Ojukwu had to fight

1 Like

Re: The Best Thing Now Is To Either Restructure Or Divide Nigeria by Printerscanner: 7:21pm On Mar 10, 2019
Edoloaded:
Imagine the military hijacking the rivers state election trying to manipulate the vote so that AAC candidate can win...

The powers that the president possess is too much

When the same military rigged election for Wike and Fayose where were you? Why did you not shout restructure or divide then? If you try any nonsense, you will know truly that Buhari is a Major General.

1 Like

Re: The Best Thing Now Is To Either Restructure Or Divide Nigeria by Luvlyna(f): 7:24pm On Mar 10, 2019
Op calm Ur nerves wike will still win.
Ameachi knows he won't be politically relevant to Buhari after may29 so he's trying hard to get Rivers as a backup plan. It won't work for him
Re: The Best Thing Now Is To Either Restructure Or Divide Nigeria by Nobody: 3:32am On Mar 11, 2019
Printerscanner:

When the same military rigged election for Wike and Fayose where were you? Why did you not shout restructure or divide then? If you try any nonsense, you will know truly that Buhari is a Major General.

So if it happened before everyone should also do it, That means it shouldn't stop till 180 Million of us also do it.
After all someone else did it so why shouldn't you do it now that it's your turn. After all someone else syphoned government money when he was in office now I'm in office why shouldn't i... And later you'll say you want Nigeria to be better than the USA with this your shallow brain.. just imagine what this f°°l is saying.

My brother you better return any certificate you have and collect your money back, because it's obvious your education was a waste of time, that's if you had any

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best Thing Now Is To Either Restructure Or Divide Nigeria by Nobody: 3:34am On Mar 11, 2019
Luvlyna:
Op calm Ur nerves wike will still win.
Ameachi knows he won't be politically relevant to Buhari after may29 so he's trying hard to get Rivers as a backup plan. It won't work for him

I'm not in support of any candidate actually, i just want things to be done in the right way that's all... We can't continue like this and expect things to change for the better
Re: The Best Thing Now Is To Either Restructure Or Divide Nigeria by Prompto: 4:54am On Mar 11, 2019
But it was okay when PDP was using the power to write election result in 2015 ba ? Craz de worry your head. The people’s mandate must count in Rivers, Wike must never be allowed to write election result never again
Edoloaded:
Imagine the military hijacking the rivers state election trying to manipulate the vote so that AAC candidate can win...

The powers that the president possess is too much
Re: The Best Thing Now Is To Either Restructure Or Divide Nigeria by Prompto: 4:58am On Mar 11, 2019
Aside Igbo greed for power what other reason does he have to fight after Igbos killed the prime minister of Nigeria, killed the premier of western n northern region ?!
gidgiddy:
Restructure or divide Nigeria?

Some people are begining to understand why Ojukwu had to fight
Re: The Best Thing Now Is To Either Restructure Or Divide Nigeria by Prompto: 5:00am On Mar 11, 2019
So you mean only PDP should be allowed to rig n go Scott free wow ! You PDP supporters are more pathetic than I think.

Anyway election must hold in Rivers and the people’s mandate must count Wike must never be allowed to write election result ever again.

Edoloaded:

So if it happened before everyone should also do it, That means it shouldn't stop till 180 Million of us also do it.
After all someone else did it so why shouldn't you do it now that it's your turn. After all someone else syphoned government money when he was in office now I'm in office why shouldn't i... And later you'll say you want Nigeria to be better than the USA with this your shallow brain.. just imagine what this f°°l is saying.

My brother you better return any certificate you have and collect your money back, because it's obvious your education was a waste of time, that's if you had any
Re: The Best Thing Now Is To Either Restructure Or Divide Nigeria by Nobody: 5:37am On Mar 11, 2019
Prompto:
So you mean only PDP should be allowed to rig n go Scott free wow ! You PDP supporters are more pathetic than I think.

Anyway election must hold in Rivers and the people’s mandate must count Wike must never be allowed to write election result ever again.

Dude you just typed rubbish, try and read before you end up disgracing yourself
Re: The Best Thing Now Is To Either Restructure Or Divide Nigeria by Nobody: 5:39am On Mar 11, 2019
Prompto:
But it was okay when PDP was using the power to write election result in 2015 ba ? Craz de worry your head. The people’s mandate must count in Rivers, Wike must never be allowed to write election result never again
Na your head craze dey worry... You just dey bark like village dog, read understand you nor fit. I blame who put browsing phone for your hand

(1) (Reply)

Give Us Senate President Or Give Us Biafra, Great Igbo Leaders Warns Federal Gov / Why Igbos Must Produce The Next President In 2023 / Presidential Amnesty Boss, Dokubo In Multi-billion Naira Scam (Docs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.