Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Which Nigerian Sector Is Progressing Today? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Nigerian Sector Is Progressing Today? (1511 Views)

Proforce Or SP1: Which Nigerian Army Utility Vehicle Is Better? / Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? / What Is Causing Nigeria To Backwards While South Africa Is Progressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigerian Sector Is Progressing Today? by Cletus77(m): 1:29pm On Jul 18, 2019
Pls I wanted to ask which sector of the economy is working in this regime, because every morning when I wake up, all I hear is Ruga, cows, fulani, evans, herdsmen, burials, APC, PDP and sorts in this 21st century where other nations are advancing daily.

Everything seems to be in a halt or is it the late appointment of ministers or decreasing national consciousness, if you check all the sectors u will see that they are still the way they've been

I stand to be corrected o..it's just a honest question

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Sector Is Progressing Today? by collinsfhk(m): 1:52pm On Jul 18, 2019
Cletus77:
Pls I wanted to ask which sector of the economy is working in this regime, because every morning when I wake up, all I hear is Ruga, cows, fulani, evans, herdsmen, burials, APC, PDP and sorts in this 21st century where other nations are advancing daily.

Everything seems to be in a halt or is it the late appointment of ministers or decreasing national consciousness, if you check all the sectors u will see that they are still the way they've been

How can when governance has been suspended...

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Sector Is Progressing Today? by godofuck231: 2:06pm On Jul 18, 2019
Casket and snipper selling business

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian Sector Is Progressing Today? by olaNL: 2:08pm On Jul 18, 2019
Agribusiness

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Sector Is Progressing Today? by FarahAideed: 2:14pm On Jul 18, 2019
No sector can progress under a useless leader like Buhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian Sector Is Progressing Today? by blackpanda: 2:16pm On Jul 18, 2019
Cletus77:

You true intent of opening this thread is to bash buhari na grin
Re: Which Nigerian Sector Is Progressing Today? by Cletus77(m): 2:38pm On Jul 18, 2019
blackpanda:

Buhari has been receiving bashings for long, how many has moved him...
I just wanted to know if am the only person noticing it.. I gave options above..and I stand to be corrected

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Sector Is Progressing Today? by Cletus77(m): 2:38pm On Jul 18, 2019
olaNL:
Agribusiness
Pls elaborate
Re: Which Nigerian Sector Is Progressing Today? by Cletus77(m): 2:39pm On Jul 18, 2019
godofuck231:
Casket and snipper selling business
Lol.. those are not sectors of an economy na grin
Re: Which Nigerian Sector Is Progressing Today? by anibi9674: 2:40pm On Jul 18, 2019
blackpanda:

is buhari bigger than bashing?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian Sector Is Progressing Today? by Blue3k(m): 3:05pm On Jul 18, 2019
Check NBS gdp stats they give sector break downs.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Nigerian Sector Is Progressing Today? by Biafrannuke: 3:07pm On Jul 18, 2019
corruption and killing sectors of the economy.
Re: Which Nigerian Sector Is Progressing Today? by wordcat(m): 3:15pm On Jul 18, 2019
Corruption remains the only moving sector in Nigeria since 1960

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian Sector Is Progressing Today? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2019
Cletus77:

Next level rascalism .
Alhaji Tinubu can tell us more

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Sector Is Progressing Today? by blackpanda: 3:33pm On Jul 18, 2019
Cletus77:

Buhari has been receiving bashings for long, how many has moved him...
I just wanted to know if am the only person noticing it.. I gave options above..and I stand to be corrected

NONE grin

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Sector Is Progressing Today? by Cletus77(m): 3:55pm On Jul 18, 2019
immhotep:

Next level rascalism .
Alhaji Tinubu can tell us more
Every day it's about cows wen normal human being never see food chop angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian Sector Is Progressing Today? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 18, 2019
Cletus77:

Every day it's about cows wen normal human being never see food chop angry
And Afamed will be defending them SMH grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian Sector Is Progressing Today? by Cletus77(m): 3:57pm On Jul 18, 2019
Blue3k:
Check NBS gdp stats they give sector break downs.
Nigerian agencies and cooked figures are like bread and butter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian Sector Is Progressing Today? by Blue3k(m): 4:01pm On Jul 18, 2019
Cletus77:

Nigerian agencies and cooked figures are like bread and butter.

They're the most reliable source. Tell us a better source if you have one. I doubt you have one since you're asking thread to give you an answer.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Sector Is Progressing Today? by Cletus77(m): 4:01pm On Jul 18, 2019
immhotep:

And Afamed will be defending them SMH grin
Am tired of the country. If you talk, you hate Buhari or Apc, if u don't.. they'll say you're supporting them

Re: Which Nigerian Sector Is Progressing Today? by Cletus77(m): 4:02pm On Jul 18, 2019
Blue3k:

They're the most reliable source. Tell us a better source if you have one.
Figures that don't reflect in the life of the citizens, is that one reliable?
Re: Which Nigerian Sector Is Progressing Today? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2019
BMC enterprise
Ask that mai suya guy he will tell you the testimony

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Sector Is Progressing Today? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 18, 2019
Cletus77:

Am tired of the country. If you talk, you hate Buhari or Apc, if u don't.. they'll say you're supporting them
Alliance of Perpetual Charlatans have nothing to offer

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Sector Is Progressing Today? by Banmeallday: 4:11pm On Jul 18, 2019
Revolution and agitation for African based countries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86gQfc1h50A
Re: Which Nigerian Sector Is Progressing Today? by Blue3k(m): 4:27pm On Jul 18, 2019
Cletus77:

Figures that don't reflect in the life of the citizens, is that one reliable?

Ok you dont have better source and you dont understand what you're reading. The NBS is reliable and does accurately reflect reality. The most you can argue is better or worse by a few percentage points. Here's a few graphs showing reality.

Read NBS gdp stats if you want sector break downs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian Sector Is Progressing Today? by Cletus77(m): 4:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
immhotep:

Alliance of Perpetual Charlatans have nothing to offer
Lolz..new one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian Sector Is Progressing Today? by Cletus77(m): 4:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
Blue3k:

Ok you dont have better source and you dont understand what you're reading. The NBS is reliable and does accurately reflect reality. The most you can argue is better or worse by a few percentage points. Here's a few graphs showing reality.

Read NBS gdp stats if you want sector break downs.
Baba..e dey reflect?
Re: Which Nigerian Sector Is Progressing Today? by Blue3k(m): 4:39pm On Jul 18, 2019
Cletus77:

Baba..e dey reflect?

Yes, If it doesn't give counter argument.
Re: Which Nigerian Sector Is Progressing Today? by Tomide007: 4:39pm On Jul 18, 2019
Transportation (rail) and maybe Agric...but nah insecurity spoil am

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Sector Is Progressing Today? by Cletus77(m): 4:40pm On Jul 18, 2019
Blue3k:

Yes, If it doesn't give counter argument.
I mean in the life of the citizens?
Re: Which Nigerian Sector Is Progressing Today? by Cletus77(m): 4:41pm On Jul 18, 2019
virgoquin:
BMC enterprise

Ask that mai suya guy he will tell you the testimony
For 30k stipends? grin
Re: Which Nigerian Sector Is Progressing Today? by RichBoy247: 4:43pm On Jul 18, 2019
Kidnapping sector.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

”Dry Your Crocodile Tears”, Reno Says As He Lambasts Soyinka / Kogi Election: See One Thing Governor Yahaya Bello Is Afraid Of / Chadian Legislatures Pay A Tribute To President Idris Deby At The War Front.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.