Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Emergency Help Please Please Confirm The Authenticity - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Emergency Help Please Please Confirm The Authenticity (328 Views)

Please Confirm If Real / Unbelievable! I Got An Invite.please Confirm It For Me / It's Urgent, Please Confirm It For Me Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emergency Help Please Please Confirm The Authenticity by kes4glory(m): 6:35pm On Mar 10, 2019
Dear Candidate,

I hope this mail meets you well.

This is to inform you that you have been scheduled for an assessment and interview briefing, which is scheduled as follows;

· Position - Contact Centre ( Union Bank)

· Time - 10:00am

· Venue - 9A, Shaffi Sule Street, Off Babatunde Masha Street, Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.

· Date - Tuesday, 12th March 2019

Kindly come with at least two copies of your CV, Your Credentials(NYSC certificate ,Degree certificate, SSCE result etc) you should also ensure that you are formally dressed.

On arrival, please ask for Precious.

Kindly confirm receipt and availability for the interview.

If you require other clarifications, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards,
Re: Emergency Help Please Please Confirm The Authenticity by ehinmowo: 3:38am On Mar 11, 2019
kes4glory:
Dear Candidate,

I hope this mail meets you well.

This is to inform you that you have been scheduled for an assessment and interview briefing, which is scheduled as follows;

· Position - Contact Centre ( Union Bank)

· Time - 10:00am

· Venue - 9A, Shaffi Sule Street, Off Babatunde Masha Street, Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.

· Date - Tuesday, 12th March 2019

Kindly come with at least two copies of your CV, Your Credentials(NYSC certificate ,Degree certificate, SSCE result etc) you should also ensure that you are formally dressed.

On arrival, please ask for Precious.

Kindly confirm receipt and availability for the interview.

If you require other clarifications, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards,

fake

(1) (Reply)

Logistic Guy Needed ASAP.... / Urgent Vacancy In A Restaurant / First Bank Nigeria Is Recruiting (marketing Offiers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.