Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Please Confirm If Real - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Confirm If Real (407 Views)

Unbelievable! I Got An Invite.please Confirm It For Me / It's Urgent, Please Confirm It For Me Pls / I Got This From Canada,guys Please Advice Me On What To Do If Real Or Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Confirm If Real by Shidah: 2:21pm On Jan 20, 2022
CANADA VFS GLOBAL

Dear Rashidat Kure

Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After carefully reviewing your work license application and support documents sent by Amoco Oil hr department Canada, we have been instructed to allow you to perform a biometric test in Abuja/Lagos and also process a work visa.

Note: Applicants are responsible for the biometric capturing fee, while the company pay for Visa and flight ticket.

After payment, Biometric identification guidance and date and time will be issued to you and to enable you to perform a biometric capturing at the biometric centre in Abuja/Lagos Canadian Embassy

Biometrics (per person) $85 CAD

Processing (per person) $75 CAD

Total - ($160 CAD) ₦52,300 NAIRA

Please follow the link below to fill the form and make payment.

http://biometric-ca.site/ng.html

greetings.

For More Inquiry Kindly chat the VFS GLOBAL through the website below.

http://biometric-ca.site/

VFS GLOBAL
Re: Please Confirm If Real by SUPERPACK: 2:57pm On Jan 20, 2022
It is a scam. The site was created 2 weeks ago by a Nigerian in Rivers state and will expire next year. The original site for canada application via vfs global is visa.vsfglobal. .com. The last picture below is the original one I saw online. Do not allow them to scam you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy in Lekki Phase 1 / Customer Service Representative / Palm Oil Storage Still On For Interested Partners!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.