Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,378 members, 7,954,539 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:38 PM

Kwarans I Appreciate Your Support And Votes — PPN Candidate Barr Ajiroba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwarans I Appreciate Your Support And Votes — PPN Candidate Barr Ajiroba (379 Views)

Video: Saraki Asking Kwarans To Vote Buhari / VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq / Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwarans I Appreciate Your Support And Votes — PPN Candidate Barr Ajiroba by Emmyloyalty: 6:54pm On Mar 10, 2019
I APPRECIATE YOUR VOTES:

Words are not enough to appreciate the good will of KWARANS for coming out to vote for me as the Gubernatorial Candidate of Peoples Party of Nigeria in Kwara State.

Although I was not opportuned to be the over all winner in the Gubernatorial election in Kwara State but notwithstanding am I highly convinced that I am not a looser as well.

I know I have fought a good fight of faith as the youngest aspirant in the contest and one day we shall get there by God's grace.

Also, I want to use this medium to congratulate my fellow contender in the Gubernatorial race, Alhaji Abdulrahman Abdulrazak.I pray that may God be with him in running the affairs of our dear State.
Once again, I appreciate you all for your support and I pray may God bless you all.

Yours in Struggle.
Barr.Paul Ajiroba
PPN Gubernatorial Candidate (2019).Kwara State.

https://www.loyaltyupdates.com.ng/2019/03/kwarans-i-appreciate-your-support-and.html

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Kwarans I Appreciate Your Support And Votes — PPN Candidate Barr Ajiroba by Emmyloyalty: 6:55pm On Mar 10, 2019
Lalasticlala, mynd44, Seun. Front page pls
Re: Kwarans I Appreciate Your Support And Votes — PPN Candidate Barr Ajiroba by peteruuu(m): 7:26pm On Mar 10, 2019
This picture set, e get as e be.

angry
Re: Kwarans I Appreciate Your Support And Votes — PPN Candidate Barr Ajiroba by snapatini(m): 2:52am On Mar 16, 2019
Wishing you all the best in the future sir. Greater heights I pray
Re: Kwarans I Appreciate Your Support And Votes — PPN Candidate Barr Ajiroba by Ategberoson(m): 5:12am On Mar 16, 2019
building his political recognition already, nice one because average Nigerians are highly emotional to politics that's why o to ge work faster against Saraki

(1) (Reply)

Ex Governor Fayose Congratulates Gov Amosun / Surrender Bauchi People’s Mandate, Dogara Tells Gov Abubakar / *simple Calculations That Shows Buhari Won Clear Cut*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.