Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

FFK Is The Voice Of The Voiceless And Servant Of Truth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Is The Voice Of The Voiceless And Servant Of Truth (371 Views)

Sheikh Nuru Khalid: I Have Paid Price For The Voiceless / Joi Nunieh Wins 'Public Servant Of The Year' Award (Photos) / 'Civil Servant Of The Year': Karima Babangida Hosts IgbereTVAwards Crew (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK Is The Voice Of The Voiceless And Servant Of Truth by Comrde3g(m): 2:45pm On Mar 15, 2019
THE LONE VOICE IN THE WILDERNESS!
-The voice of the voiceless and servant of truth.

Most times I ask him why he still talks so viciously against this government at the expense of his freedom and safety. He talks on behalf of most people that don't value it especially those in the opposition party. I remember Saraki the defeated DG of Atiku's campaign in a meeting telling FFK; you can't be in the campaign council because you are the most vocal voice against Buhari and you are a Christian from the south; it's our strategy this 2019, we don't want to attack Buhari or his policies; because the muslims will tend to vote him if that happens. Only northern muslims can attack him; So they formed a docile campaign council, that had no steam and vigour (When the time is right I will say all that transpired and people will know them for who they are).

Sadly all have entered back into their shells; none is talking again. Only the brave FFK even dared the government and told Atiku he should reject the results. Something security agents threatened to jail him for.

While some of them have even begged Atiku to accept the results in good faith and moved on others are lobbying to be part of the unity government Buhari has promised. Cowards that will die a million times before their deaths.

Today we are in court for an absolutely hopeless case; a case that no other GEJ's campaign director was taken to court but yet they all got fundings from the same NGO. But it's FFK that is taken to court by Buhari just to make him quiet. Since 2015 he has been in and out of court travelling almost every week from Abuja to Lagos for a hopeless case that holds no water. If today he says okay I'm no more attacking Buhari, the case will be dropped. I know the various pleas from his friends and admirers in the opposition to this effect.

But instead like the Tiger he is; he serves only truth and is fearless in the sight of intimidation.

Posterity will judge him; and even if man do not reward him; the God he speaks for and fights for will reward him.

.....*Oyinemi Nicolas Endeley*
#Still on Jesus is Lord

Re: FFK Is The Voice Of The Voiceless And Servant Of Truth by ambu2: 3:07pm On Mar 15, 2019
FFK the voice of disrespect and the servant of savage.
Re: FFK Is The Voice Of The Voiceless And Servant Of Truth by Chikpat(m): 3:13pm On Mar 15, 2019
FFK is simply an idiot. Dont come and glorify nonsense because data is cheap

1 Like

Re: FFK Is The Voice Of The Voiceless And Servant Of Truth by cpu2006(m): 4:40pm On Mar 15, 2019
Oponu. kosi brain kankan lori e.
fool of no comparison.
Re: FFK Is The Voice Of The Voiceless And Servant Of Truth by AudiA4: 4:48pm On Mar 15, 2019
Someone calling this MOUTH LEAKING ASS called FFK the voice of the voiceless and servant of the truth? If FFK is your ROLE MODEL then you are on your own cool cool cool
Re: FFK Is The Voice Of The Voiceless And Servant Of Truth by lastmessenger: 5:04pm On Mar 15, 2019
I love him for speaking bodly against the Fulani agenda going on in Benue state. He and a handful of others are the only brave prominent Nigerians that can stand and say the truth not minding the consequence.
He may have his fault but for showing concern for the suffering of the voiceless in Nigeria, I hail him and respect him for that
Re: FFK Is The Voice Of The Voiceless And Servant Of Truth by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 15, 2019
FFK is voice of himself for himself and by himself. Let me rephrase it. FFK is voice for his pocket, stomach and family members. He and I dare say no politician truly have the interest of their people at heart. At least not Nigerian politicians. Even worldwide, they all serve their interest and nothing more.

Let's I forget, he is a PDP apologists who sees nothing good in what others are doing. He is also the voice of the Igbos, he has suddenly become their hero just like Fayose, Saraki,Atiku and all those campaigning against Buhari. Lest I forget, I thing IPOBIANs should not forget to pay back Fayose and Saraki by making them their President when they get their biafra.

(1) (Reply)

Lessons To Learn From Okorocha's Travails / Leading Deaf Community Interpreter, Leye Oyekale Attacked By Unknown Assailants / Celebrating The Future Of Ogun Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.