Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

25 Million Verified And Well Compiled Nigerian Phone Numbers Database Available - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 25 Million Verified And Well Compiled Nigerian Phone Numbers Database Available (625 Views)

My Pi KYC Verified And I Am Approved As A Validator (ask Me Anything) / Over 20k Active Nigeria Whatsapp Numbers Database Available For..... / Download LOCAL & INTERNATIONAL EMAIL LIST, GSM NUMBERS DATABASE, GIFTCARD & M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

25 Million Verified And Well Compiled Nigerian Phone Numbers Database Available by DAVIDMOE(m): 7:18pm On Mar 10, 2019
this 25 million Nigerian phone numbers is compiled in state and each number comes with the owners name,sex, Address and area.

this will help you target a particular sex or state in your advert.
the actual price is 5k but I will be giving it out to the first 10 (ten) persons to message me for a token of 1k ₦1,000

the first ten persons to order for it will get WHATSAPP BULK SENDER PRO free of charge.
whatsapp/call 0-7-0-6-1-0-1-7-9-3-4

I will give you sample before payment

(1) (Reply)

Rebuilding Nigeria / Recharge And Get Paid (partner With Nigeria Telecom) / How To Gain More Clients With Your Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.