Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu (33572 Views)

AA Governorship Candidate, Balogun Congratulates Sanwo-Olu / Ambode Congratulates Sanwo-olu – #lagosdecides2019 / Governor Ambode Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Sanwo-olu (Read speech) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by zlantanfan: 8:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
Nice, we see at the next world cup, that is if you aren't using clutches
Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by landmark86: 8:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
Nice one Jimi
I no one day u'll surely rule Lagos State just the way Baba Buhari did not give up till he rule Nigeria.

I just love APC don't no why?
Maybe is because of their good governance
Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by dotunbidemi: 8:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by manomam: 8:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
When will IPOB in Lagos congratulate Sanwo Olu? Agbaje proposed, IPOB accepted lagosians denied.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by Orpe7(m): 8:08pm On Mar 10, 2019
What if the idea of jimi running was to give sanwo an easy win
#Conspiracy101

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by Printerscanner: 8:08pm On Mar 10, 2019
kingemzy5:
That's the spirit.... you've contested enough keep trying don't worry one day God will reward your labour just like how he rewarded that fool called king of the north

If you call the king of the North a fool, what do we call your parents?
Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by petkoffdrake2(m): 8:08pm On Mar 10, 2019
APC rig D election, it's a planned deal.

They'll compensate the PDP candidate with bags of money
Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 8:08pm On Mar 10, 2019
That's good of him.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by abbaapple: 8:09pm On Mar 10, 2019
angry

Only Atiefku get 2 head! Smh lipsrsealed
Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by eyeview: 8:09pm On Mar 10, 2019
When pdp loses, they congratulate the APC winner.
When apc loses, they call for the arrest of the PDP winner

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by Nnamdi99(m): 8:09pm On Mar 10, 2019
that's the spirit of a sportsman. Finally our democracy is making a headway...
Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by Madudi2(m): 8:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
[quote author=kingemzy5 post=76535084]That's the spirit.... you've contested enough keep trying don't worry one day God will reward your labour just like how he rewarded that fool called king of the north

Lol
Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by ajepako(f): 8:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
Now this is the beauty of democracy.

You win or lose, still congratulate the winner.

APC should learn to do this when they lose elections and not whine like they must win all states.

Winning everything by all means will turn the country into a one party country which isn't democracy.

Congrat to Mr Sanwoolu and l hope he proves me wrong
Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by Glink2018(m): 8:11pm On Mar 10, 2019
IbrahimDamola:
This is why I like PDP.. No bitterness.

But APC? Useless murderers and bitter killers!

Let wait for Atiku to congratulate baba buhari....
Or is Atiku or AtiQuit not a PDP member?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by malakaimoscondo: 8:11pm On Mar 10, 2019
superlanny:
this is the type of maturity Atiku will never have, for this act, agbaje has earned my respect, I expect sanwo to compensate the guy with a post, but we don't even need Atikus congratulations, we are waiting for him in court.
fool,how many times did buhari ended at up supreme court?you congratulate ur opponent when u lost free and fair election.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by Printerscanner: 8:11pm On Mar 10, 2019
IbrahimDamola:
This is why I like PDP.. No bitterness.

But APC? Useless murderers and bitter killers!

You are right PDP harbours no bitterness, that is why Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obituary, Secondus and Wike were in Buhari's house yesterday for dinner after losing the presidential election. You need brain surgery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by Optimist88(m): 8:11pm On Mar 10, 2019
superlanny:
this is the type of maturity Atiku will never have, for this act, agbaje has earned my respect, I expect sanwo to compensate the guy with a post, but we don't even need Atikus congratulations, we are waiting for him in court.
Sense is kinda far from you! I hope you'll just accept that without arguing with your ancestors!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by ofiko123(m): 8:12pm On Mar 10, 2019
olaolulazio:
Thanks customer dada grin grin grin grin

He won't say anything until 2023 election.

grin
Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by Glink2018(m): 8:13pm On Mar 10, 2019
This eediot below me is typing craps....

Be careful as you read
Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 10, 2019
FuckThaMod:
grin congrats sanwo olu.
igbos and yorubas supported PDP, igbos and yorubas supported Apc.
But some fools will come here and make it seem like all yorubas supported apc while all igbos supported pdp. You don't blame them u blame the parents that didn't raise them with proper education. cheesy

Lmao...you said it all cheesy cheesy

You'll be surprised to note that most nairaland keyboard warriors fanning the tribal fire doesn't even own a house in Lagos...neither them nor their family has ever had a landed property in Lagos grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by ofiko123(m): 8:14pm On Mar 10, 2019
This agbaje should just forget about being governor of Lagos.. He should do something more productive with his life..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by Venusman(m): 8:15pm On Mar 10, 2019
NextGovernor:
From all I can see, the less devil politicians we have are in PDP. APC plays do or die politics and will never concede defeat.

Saraki conceded
Agbaje now did same.

Good one.
how is Sarki PDP? Anyone who called Sarki Or Atiku PDP members is just as confused as those fellow. They do not belong to any party they're just robbing every party. They are the real switch changer
Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by superlanny(m): 8:16pm On Mar 10, 2019
malakaimoscondo:
fool,how many times did buhari ended at up supreme court?you congratulate ur opponent when u lost free and fair election.
when you can understand the language you wrote, Hala me. bloody illiterate.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 10, 2019
Weldone Sanwo-olu. You deserve the victory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by femtex007(m): 8:17pm On Mar 10, 2019
post=76535286:
This is the Good SPIRIT OF SPORTSMANSHIP we are talking about, not someone that has been destined never to rule Nigeria still sulking and crying in his bedroom since FeBuhari 23rd 2019!

Thumbs up Jimi Agbaje!
hahahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by superlanny(m): 8:17pm On Mar 10, 2019
Optimist88:
Sense is kinda far from you! I hope you'll just accept that without arguing with your ancestors!
argue with your keyboard, bloody wailer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by chukwuibuipob: 8:19pm On Mar 10, 2019
sad sad sad sad see how fl@theads pigs destroy, render this man useless and hopeless. Just pray he nor start dey sell fake drug sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by Optimist88(m): 8:20pm On Mar 10, 2019
superlanny:
argue with your keyboard, bloody wailer.
Zombie!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 10, 2019
festacman:
Every four years, the guy Jimi Agbaje shows up and whine Igbo people in Lagos up emotionally. I reponse, we throw away the 'big picture' and follow his personal political aspiration. He rides on us, creating bad blood between Yorubas and Igbos. Then he disappears after loss of election.

Then just as the strained relationship is beginning to heal, the guy shows up again with his negative campaign.

Jimi Agbaje is yoruba man running against Sanwoolu another Yoruba man. What is special about Agbaje that Igbos will sacrifice all the big picture and the goodwill built over the years to support his personal aspiration? Enough of this sheepishness.

Igbos in Lagos are better off building a STRATEGIC relationship with the most FORMIDABLE political group in Lagos to protect its interests and enhance its welfare. I am happy that people like Senator-elect Ifeanyi Ubah, who having been on the other side in 2015 is now spearheading a new relationship with the most powerful political movement in Lagos. No more making sacrifices in return for nothing unless it is highly necessary such as when an Igbo man is running for an office at National level on different platform.
You've said it all. Sanwo-olu is a bridge builder. Congratulations to him. His victory is a victory for all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by Guyman02: 8:21pm On Mar 10, 2019
Sanwo-olu won plenty Igbo votes in Lagos unlike Buhari, which shows his popularity among the Igbos different from the vindictive Ambode.
Some Yorubas tried to create problem between Sanwo-olu and the Igbo community but failed miserably.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by PureMind2: 8:23pm On Mar 10, 2019
Customer Dada ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by qleap2all(m): 8:23pm On Mar 10, 2019
NextGovernor:
From all I can see, the less devil politicians we have are in PDP. APC plays do or die politics and will never concede defeat. They rather kill the whole people just to get power and govern empty state.

Saraki conceded
Agbaje now did same.

Good one.
Ajimobi also conceeded, only Atiku wants the Presidency by all means so as to settle his corrupt friends!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun Joins Mountain Of Fire (MFM), Shares Testimony (Photos) / Oba Of Benin Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura / Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.