Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu (33574 Views)

AA Governorship Candidate, Balogun Congratulates Sanwo-Olu / Ambode Congratulates Sanwo-olu – #lagosdecides2019 / Governor Ambode Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Sanwo-olu (Read speech) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by tempest2019: 9:19pm On Mar 10, 2019
festacman:
Every four years, this guy Jimi Agbaje shows up and whines Igbo people in Lagos up emotionally. I response, we throw away the 'big picture' and follow his personal political aspiration. He rides on us, creating bad blood between Yorubas and Igbos. Then he disappears after loss of election.
Then just as the strained relationship is beginning to heal, the guy shows up again with his negative campaign.

Jimi Agbaje is yoruba man running against Sanwoolu another Yoruba man. What is special about Agbaje that Igbos would sacrifice all the big picture and the goodwill built over the years to support his personal aspiration? Enough of this sheepishness.

Igbos in Lagos are better off building a STRATEGIC relationship with the most FORMIDABLE political group in Lagos to protect its interests and enhance its welfare. I am happy that people like Senator-elect Ifeanyi Ubah, who having been on the other side in 2015 is now spearheading a new relationship with the most powerful political movement in Lagos. No more making sacrifices in return for nothing unless it is highly necessary such as when an Igbo man is running for an office at National level on different platform.
. The problem is that The whole of Igboland is PDP. So, wherever they are they must support whoever that PDP presents to them.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by TemmyT002(m): 9:31pm On Mar 10, 2019
Wow. Respect!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by Moukandjo: 9:34pm On Mar 10, 2019
Lordofthewest:
Eeyah...Respect to our uncle jimi you don try, you were just unfortunate to have political liabilities support your career. Abeg no bother waste money again oo.
I swear, man. grin Once the daft gorilla descendants who know nothing other than empty chest-beating from that landlocked region support you nowadays, forget it; you've lost! They play the dumbest politics in the world.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by CHIDOHSKI: 9:36pm On Mar 10, 2019
This Jimmy of a thing sef.He too quick for accepting defeat. It looks as if he voted for APC. Last election d same thing.PDP will never give u ticket again .
Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by Moukandjo: 9:37pm On Mar 10, 2019
FisifunKododada:

Has Atiku conceded yet?
You dey mind that one? Has Ajimobi who couldn't win his senatorial election for the APC not conceded yet?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by Xpol: 9:38pm On Mar 10, 2019
That's how it suppose to be. Download my new hot and lovely song http://www.naijapals.com/music/Basabasa_Xpol-92755
Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by Olusheyi1(m): 9:41pm On Mar 10, 2019
Let's move on people.

Check my signature. You'll like the content!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by mabaz(m): 9:43pm On Mar 10, 2019
Ok
Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by mabaz(m): 9:43pm On Mar 10, 2019
NextGovernor:
From all I can see, the less devil politicians we have are in PDP. APC plays do or die politics and will never concede defeat. They rather kill the whole people just to get power and govern empty state.

Saraki conceded
Agbaje now did same.

Good one.

You are a sentimental nincompoop
Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by Justdare: 9:46pm On Mar 10, 2019
NextGovernor:
From all I can see, the less devil politicians we have are in PDP. APC plays do or die politics and will never concede defeat. They rather kill the whole people just to get power and govern empty state.

Saraki conceded
Agbaje now did same.

Good one.

Just like Atiku conceded
Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by crackhouse(m): 9:47pm On Mar 10, 2019
The man no get money for court so he just want respect himself.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by soothsayer2: 9:53pm On Mar 10, 2019
He is the one fueling tribal war in Lagos. That is why Lagosians (Omo Eko) mobilised against him this time around. He only comes to campaign during electioneering period & disappeared after elections.

Let him go to Aba or Onitsha to contest in 2023 so that his Igbo brothers can vote for him.

Lagos is ancestral land of the yorubas. I don't know when the ancestral lands of the indigenous people of Badagry, Epe, Eti-Osa, Awori becomes a no man's land.

Shior! Keep fooling yourselves on the pages of social media.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by otokx(m): 9:57pm On Mar 10, 2019
NextGovernor:

Saraki conceded
Agbaje now did same.

Good one.

What of Atiku
Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 10:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
FuckThaMod:

It's pure envy, if they were educated they will know envy will only make them more miserable.

Shut up no one is Jealous of You. The way you guys play politics is always annoying, you are always doing like your decision is the best and too much Noise making. Politics of division, Yoruba Muslim and Yoruba Christian, Hausa Muslim and Hausa Christian etc. Why can't you just shut the hell up and vote who ever you want to vote for without demonizing other people's vote?
Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by Kingmoney7: 10:05pm On Mar 10, 2019
IbrahimDamola:
This is why I like PDP.. No bitterness.

But APC? Useless murderers and bitter killers!
buh atiku no concede to defeat na
Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by Charly68: 10:11pm On Mar 10, 2019
Lagos is a classic state in everything ..
Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by imam07: 10:23pm On Mar 10, 2019
Imagine ipob e-warriors are now gentle everywhere. No noise of o to ge in Lagos again. No noise of Kwara is Saraki and saraki is Kwara. They can make noise. They are like parrot. They wanted to block our ears with atikulated slogan
Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:28pm On Mar 10, 2019
Agbaje the congratulator
Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by ikombe: 10:41pm On Mar 10, 2019
festacman:
Every four years, this guy Jimi Agbaje shows up and whines Igbo people in Lagos up emotionally. I response, we throw away the 'big picture' and follow his personal political aspiration. He rides on us, creating bad blood between Yorubas and Igbos. Then he disappears after loss of election.
Then just as the strained relationship is beginning to heal, the guy shows up again with his negative campaign.

Jimi Agbaje is yoruba man running against Sanwoolu another Yoruba man. What is special about Agbaje that Igbos would sacrifice all the big picture and the goodwill built over the years to support his personal aspiration? Enough of this sheepishness.

Igbos in Lagos are better off building a STRATEGIC relationship with the most FORMIDABLE political group in Lagos to protect its interests and enhance its welfare. I am happy that people like Senator-elect Ifeanyi Ubah, who having been on the other side in 2015 is now spearheading a new relationship with the most powerful political movement in Lagos. No more making sacrifices in return for nothing unless it is highly necessary such as when an Igbo man is running for an office at National level on different platform.
If only you had brain i would have loved to explain better for you.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by festacman(m): 11:21pm On Mar 10, 2019
ikombe:
If only you had brain i would have loved to explain better for you.
Go and explain if you truly believe you have brain.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by tiger28: 11:45pm On Mar 10, 2019
festacman:

BUT igbos should mind their business and concentrate on the elections in SE
Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by festacman(m): 11:49pm On Mar 10, 2019
tiger28:
BUT igbos should mind their business and concentrate on the elections in SE
Not minding their business in the strict sense but minding their business and playing the right politics that will help them mind their business well.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by kmaster007: 7:29pm On Mar 11, 2019
Jimi Agbaje a.k.a regular customer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun Joins Mountain Of Fire (MFM), Shares Testimony (Photos) / Boko Haram Attacks Geidam In Yobe / Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.