Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused (4356 Views)

Warning! This Common Tire Mistake Can Cause More Than Just Car Damage| @pamtech / See The Cost Of a Volkswagen In 1982 / Meet SOFIA, World's Biggest Flying Observatory With A Flight Cost Of N35.9M/Hr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused by Kingsdave(m): 8:27pm On Mar 10, 2019
This is the first time my mom drove her car which is barely 4months...... Please help me analyze hoe much this will cost......... It's a Camry XLE 2008.... Thumbstart........ She mistakenly over accelerated and couldn't find the break in time.... It rammed into a building baluster...... The engine is still intact but the car refuse to start .......... The bumper is a mess.... The headlight gone..... Help please

Re: What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused by Poorboy: 8:32pm On Mar 10, 2019
#506,879

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused by overdrive(m): 8:33pm On Mar 10, 2019
thank God no life was lost.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 10, 2019
Chai sorry ooooo

Gazzuzz someone needs your help

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused by Mutemenot(m): 8:41pm On Mar 10, 2019
Keep 500k, if you have a good panel beater, mexhanic and electrician, you 'll have some change left. Sorry for the damage

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused by emerich(m): 8:47pm On Mar 10, 2019
Gazzuzz is the right candidate for the job, contact him and see how he transforms this mishap to a Toks standard.
Village people at work...
I can only imagine how she is feeling right now.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused by Kingsdave(m): 8:54pm On Mar 10, 2019
[quote author=emerich post=76536777]Gazzuzz is the right candidate for the job, contact him and see how he transforms this mishap to a Toks standard.
Village people at work...
I can only imagine how she is feeling right now.[/quot]
She is feeling so low now......
Re: What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:05pm On Mar 10, 2019
Kingsdave:
This is the first time my mom drove her car which is barely 4months...... Please help me analyze hoe much this will cost......... It's a Camry XLE 2008.... Thumbstart........ She mistakenly over accelerated and couldn't find the break in time.... It rammed into a building baluster...... The engine is still intact but the car refuse to start .......... The bumper is a mess.... The headlight gone..... Help please

open up the bonnet and take pics from more angles. Remove the left fender and take more pics. As it is you cannot get a comprehensive quote on the body repair or the inability to start.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused by larrixauto2017(m): 9:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
Hello my name is shegzthecarguy am an auto technician to get your car done sir you can bring it down to the workshop and it will be fix perfectly. for more inquiry you can call 07083676583 Or 08111543369
Re: What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused by kingreign(m): 9:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
Kingsdave:

Location of the car?
One would need physical inspection to know what's damaged in the car.

Did any airbag deploy?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused by Kingsdave(m): 9:13pm On Mar 10, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

open up the bonnet and take pics from more angles. Remove the left fender and take more pics. As it is you cannot get a comprehensive quote on the body repair or the inability to start.

I will take the pictures tomorrow morning..!.. Wanna know the cost for the inability to start and also body repair
Re: What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused by Kingsdave(m): 9:16pm On Mar 10, 2019
kingreign:

Location of the car?
One would need physical inspection to know what's damaged in the car.

Did any airbag deploy?
No airbag deployed...... It's in Aba

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused by Kingsdave(m): 9:16pm On Mar 10, 2019
larrixauto2017:
Hello my name is shegzthecarguy am an auto technician to get your car done sir you can bring it down to the workshop and it will be fix perfectly. for more inquiry you can call 07083676583 Or 08111543369

I am in Aba
Re: What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused by kingreign(m): 9:44pm On Mar 10, 2019
Kingsdave:

I am in Aba

Hit me up on whatsapp.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused by Solumtoya: 10:02pm On Mar 10, 2019
You shouldn't spend up to 300k if you say the engine is intact. If you were in Lagos, I could help.

So sorry about this.

Be careful with these folks who will chat you up. Make sure it's a reputable person so you don't waste more money than you should.

My regards to your Mom.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused by REDDEVILS1(m): 10:11pm On Mar 10, 2019
From what i can see here, you will change
Hood 35k
Bumper 18k
Front Colt (Radiator support) 30k
Headlamp China 30k Taiwan 50k
Bumper beam 12k
Front grill 9k
Down grill 4k
Foglamp 5k
Left Fender 12k
You might have to change Condenser and Radiator etc i dont deal on those. I have an idea of the price.

Am at Ladipo Auto Market Lagos

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused by Kingsdave(m): 10:35pm On Mar 10, 2019
kingreign:

Hit me up on whatsapp.
Are you in aba
Re: What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:49pm On Mar 10, 2019
Kingsdave:

I will take the pictures tomorrow morning..!.. Wanna know the cost for the inability to start and also body repair

you cannot know that remotely without a technician on ground. From the look of things it will be a minor electrical fault.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused by kingreign(m): 11:56pm On Mar 10, 2019
Kingsdave:

Are you in aba

Currently, I am in Uyo, I have contacts who also can fix this to perfection for you in Abia state.
I could fix it but...
Re: What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused by Edozie13(m): 12:44am On Mar 11, 2019
Na wah o! See hustling?!

May God not let *our friend(s)* come ask for salt where we are getting pepper.

Nwanne ekene dili Chukwu maka ndu nnegi.

Ko’dinu o..

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused by Ishilove: 3:04am On Mar 11, 2019
kingreign:

Currently, I am in Uyo, I have contacts who also can fix this to perfection for you in Abia state.
I could fix it but...
But what?
Re: What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused by kingreign(m): 7:52am On Mar 11, 2019
Ishilove:

But what?
I may decline the job if given.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused by Ishilove: 8:36am On Mar 11, 2019
kingreign:

I may decline the job if given.
Hokay

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused by Kingsdave(m): 11:53am On Mar 11, 2019
REDDEVILS1:
From what i can see here, you will change
Hood 35k
Bumper 18k
Front Colt (Radiator support) 30k
Headlamp China 30k Taiwan 50k
Bumper beam 12k
Front grill 9k
Down grill 4k
Foglamp 5k
Left Fender 12k
You might have to change Condenser and Radiator etc i dont deal on those. I have an idea of the price.

Am at Ladipo Auto Market Lagos
The radiator doesn't need any changing........ It's still intact. Every thing in the engine is fine..... The chasis wasn't affected.........

Re: What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused by Kingsdave(m): 11:54am On Mar 11, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

you cannot know that remotely without a technician on ground. From the look of things it will be a minor electrical fault.

Re: What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:56am On Mar 11, 2019
Kingsdave:
pics

you will have to replace the fusebox. meanwhile on a lighter note, when buying cars for elderly people, 1.5-2.0liter max is recommended.
How will you buy jet engine and give Mama? grin grin

11 Likes

Re: What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused by kingreign(m): 12:05pm On Mar 11, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

you will have to replace the fusebox. meanwhile on a lighter note, when buying cars for elderly people, 1.5-2.0liter max is recommended.
You're right. But some elderly folks are stubborn o. They love V8. I know one in his 80's he said he won't be caught driving toothpick sharpener engine. Na V8 and he has a Mercedes with V12 he always pampers too.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused by Kingsdave(m): 12:08pm On Mar 11, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

How much is that........ The fuse box........ Since the engine is not damaged that means we need an electrician........ Panel beater and painter........ No airbag deployed...... No screen damage
Re: What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
Kingsdave:

The radiator doesn't need any changing........ It's still intact. Every thing in the engine is fine..... The chasis wasn't affected.........

replace the radiator. It will have hairline fracture.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused by FreeMejoor1(m): 12:21pm On Mar 11, 2019
Mama wan drag race grin and besides is it her first time of driving.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused by Kingsdave(m): 12:24pm On Mar 11, 2019
FreeMejoor1:
Mama wan drag race grin and besides is it her first time of driving.

She stepped on the accelerator... Was so confused..... Didn't know what to do until it crashed.... She ran out... Thank god she didn't hit her chest on the steering...... She is a strong woman...... She is insisting that we should fix her her.... She must ride it nothing can stop her

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused by FreeMejoor1(m): 12:27pm On Mar 11, 2019
Kingsdave:

She stepped on the accelerator... Was so confused..... Didn't know what to do until it crashed.... She ran out... Thank god she didn't hit her chest on the steering...... She is a strong woman...... She is insisting that we should fix her her.... She must ride it nothing can stop her
lol grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD 2016 Tokunbo Camry / Toyota Tundra 2012 SR5 Fulloption... 15.8m / Toyota Camry 2000 Model SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.