Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,006 members, 7,821,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused (4363 Views)

Warning! This Common Tire Mistake Can Cause More Than Just Car Damage| @pamtech / See The Cost Of a Volkswagen In 1982 / Meet SOFIA, World's Biggest Flying Observatory With A Flight Cost Of N35.9M/Hr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused by HeavenlyBang(m): 3:40pm On Mar 11, 2019
REDDEVILS1:
From what i can see here, you will change
Hood 35k
Bumper 18k
Front Colt (Radiator support) 30k
Headlamp China 30k Taiwan 50k
Bumper beam 12k
Front grill 9k
Down grill 4k
Foglamp 5k
Left Fender 12k
You might have to change Condenser and Radiator etc i dont deal on those. I have an idea of the price.

Am at Ladipo Auto Market Lagos

I sent you a mail, bro.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused by mayor2013: 3:55pm On Mar 11, 2019
Check for a broken fuse
Re: What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:56pm On Mar 11, 2019
mayor2013:
Check for a short in fuse

you look the picture so? shocked

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused by mayor2013: 4:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Might look clear to you and might not to me.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused by mayor2013: 4:05pm On Mar 11, 2019
@ op take good picture of your fuse box properly. You would need a physical assessment of damages parts. Pictures might not help in this case.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused by larrixauto2017(m): 4:22pm On Mar 11, 2019
Kingsdave:

I am in Aba
oh ok i am sorry i am in lagos
Re: What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused by nams77: 6:31pm On Mar 11, 2019
Kingsdave:

How much is that........ The fuse box........ Since the engine is not damaged that means we need an electrician........ Panel beater and painter........ No airbag deployed...... No screen damage

Hello kingdave. I'm not a mechanic but I'm moved by my altruism to help. Secondly, e Wu nwannem.
I can only recommend two persons here. ... Kingreign and Gazzuzz.
Mind u I don't hold brief for them or represent them
Just want u not to be scammed.
Kele mma gi.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused by Kingsdave(m): 1:45pm On Mar 12, 2019
nams77:

Hello kingdave. I'm not a mechanic but I'm moved by my altruism to help. Secondly, e Wu nwannem.
I can only recommend two persons here. ... Kingreign and Gazzuzz.
Mind u I don't hold brief for them or represent them
Just want u not to be scammed.
Kele mma gi.
An electrician came today.... Luckily the car started working..... The gear is perfect...... The AC is still OK.... The music is playing.... ..... We drove it home today
Re: What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused by Kingsdave(m): 1:46pm On Mar 12, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

An electrician came today.... Luckily the car started working..... The gear is perfect...... The AC is still OK.... The music is playing.... ..... We drove it home today
Re: What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused by Kingsdave(m): 1:47pm On Mar 12, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

I sent you a mail, bro.
An electrician came today.... Luckily the car started working..... The gear is perfect...... The AC is still OK.... The music is playing.... ..... We drove it home today ..... A mechanic accessed it nothing happened to the condenser Or radiator
Re: What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused by Kingsdave(m): 1:48pm On Mar 12, 2019
Kingsdave:

She stepped on the accelerator... Was so confused..... Didn't know what to do until it crashed.... She ran out... Thank god she didn't hit her chest on the steering...... She is a strong woman...... She is insisting that we should fix her her.... She must ride it nothing can stop her
Re: What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused by mayor2013: 4:22pm On Mar 12, 2019
Kingsdave:

An electrician came today.... Luckily the car started working..... The gear is perfect...... The AC is still OK.... The music is playing.... ..... We drove it home today ..... A mechanic accessed it nothing happened to the condenser Or radiator

Out of curiosity what was done to make the vehicle start
Re: What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused by FreeConCiencE: 5:07pm On Mar 12, 2019
Kingsdave:

She stepped on the accelerator... Was so confused..... Didn't know what to do until it crashed.... She ran out... Thank god she didn't hit her chest on the steering...... She is a strong woman...... She is insisting that we should fix her her.... She must ride it nothing can stop her

Instead of enrolling your mum in a driving school, you're here hailing her unreasonable stubbornness. I pray that car will not kill her. Pardon me if I am too hard on you.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused by HeavenlyBang(m): 5:26pm On Mar 12, 2019
FreeConCiencE:

Instead of enrolling your mum in a driving school, you're here hailing her unreasonable stubbornness. I pray that car will not kill her. Pardon me if I am too hard on you.

Brutal truth.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused by younglawya(m): 5:30pm On Mar 12, 2019
PLEase get a driver for her before she kills herself or someone else
Re: What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused by Kingsdave(m): 8:09pm On Mar 12, 2019
FreeConCiencE:

She was done with her driving school...... Her instructor came to show her how the automatic is being operated...... Instead of him being inside the car with her and monitor her..... He was outside and told her to move..... She moved and over accelerated..... If the man was in there he would have handled the issue
Re: What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused by Kingsdave(m): 8:10pm On Mar 12, 2019
mayor2013:

Out of curiosity what was done to make the vehicle start
He just fixed some wires..... The car started working.....
Re: What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused by Kingsdave(m): 8:10pm On Mar 12, 2019
younglawya:
PLEase get a driver for her before she kills herself or someone else
She was done with her driving school...... Her instructor came to show her how the automatic is being operated...... Instead of him being inside the car with her and monitor her..... He was outside and told her to move..... She moved and over accelerated..... If the man was in there he would have handled the issue
Re: What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused by mayor2013: 9:49pm On Mar 12, 2019
Guess we still need to revisit the fuse box. Congrats op
Re: What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused by Kingsdave(m): 11:10pm On Mar 12, 2019
mayor2013:
Guess we still need to revisit the fuse box. Congrats op
Nothing happened to the fuse box
Re: What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused by mayor2013: 12:18am On Mar 13, 2019
Kingsdave:

Nothing happened to the fuse box

grin grin
Re: What Is The Cost Of Repairing This Car Damage... I Am Confused by Kingsdave(m): 6:00pm On Mar 15, 2019
Kingsdave:

The radiator doesn't need any changing........ It's still intact. Every thing in the engine is fine..... The chasis wasn't affected.........

Should I buy new parts or tokunbo parts....

(1) (2) (Reply)

2010 Model Toyota Venza Fully Loaded Toks Selling Cheap / 900k Fairly and Well maintain Used 2009 Nissan' Pathfinder / Foreign Used 2008 Toyota Camry N3.1m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.