Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos (43664 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji's 45th Birthday Photos / Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust / Davido Reacts To New Report That He Didn't Sell Out O2 Arena, Shares Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by slam7000(m): 1:48am On Mar 11, 2019
OneCorner:
This Genevieve should be sent on exile from Igbo land.
She’s a coward. Igbos are not cowards!!!

She didn’t say that.

It was written by an admirer called Genevieve and she only shared it.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 1:51am On Mar 11, 2019
OneCorner:

Feeling Funky as usual grin

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by FisifunKododada: 2:02am On Mar 11, 2019
Cletus77:
One day I'll create a thread and address this Yoruba and Igbo Lagos conflict.

I wonder how the other minor tribes will look up to you guys.

Permit me to say that if this continues, I'll have no choice than to conclude that Nigeria is an experiment long overdue for cancellation

Guy, Nigeria is a tribal democracy. And that is just the natural consequence of the amalgamation of 1914. Nobody's fault. The best solution is a return back to regionalism - with control of borders by each region. There is no problem with tribal democracy. The key is to give each tribe (or group of tribes) the freedom and opportunity to fully express themselves. Hence the need for regionalism.

7 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by BravoDe: 2:16am On Mar 11, 2019
OneCorner:
Yea fuu
Ojukwu ,KANU are not cowards

5 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by Mariangeles(f): 2:22am On Mar 11, 2019
Chipink:

The worst rubbish I have ever read.
How are they "manipulating igbos" when they are saying the truth of what is on ground.

U are quick to blame ffk and Reno omokri, who said FIRE IS BURNING and should be quenched.
But refused to blame TINUBU and MC OLUMO who started the fire undecided
Typical YORUBA u are, I'm not surprised
Do you know the worst thing about manipulation ?? It is not knowing when you're being manipulated.

If Igbos have any grievance, they don't need people from other tribes to say it for them, they should do it themselves.
FFK and Reno seem to be crying more than the bereaved all the time and it's damn suspicious.
For the records...?? Abum nwafor Igbo!

8 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by Alexis11: 2:54am On Mar 11, 2019
Chipink:

One tribe is full of propaganda, and lies and hypocrisy.
Claims to be accommodating but are actually full of hatred in the real sense.

Igbos!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by princegeo(m): 3:19am On Mar 11, 2019
Gentleziggy:
I just don't know what's so special about these celebrities ooo,aside d little money they make what else?

OGA don't even go there
Genevieve nnaji is a billionaire in naira that's not a little money young man
Grow up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by PoliticalChinex(m): 3:30am On Mar 11, 2019
Onyekachi419:
Who cares na her problem is she God

U seem to be jealous of her achievements!

How did she offend you and your ancestors by denying a fake news about her?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by AllenSpencer: 3:39am On Mar 11, 2019
Atiku's farm tool has started reacting too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by alfarouq(m): 3:56am On Mar 11, 2019
Cletus77:

Then what is the need for One Nigeria??

To achieve a United Nigeria, we must all set aside our differences
I beg to disagree, we must know and respect our differences to understand ourselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by meobizy(f): 4:06am On Mar 11, 2019
If the fake news made front page here I'm sure many believed it without questioning.
Na una way.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by AreaFada2: 4:20am On Mar 11, 2019
Cletus77:

Permit me to say that if this continues, I'll have no choice than to conclude that Nigeria is an experiment long overdue for cancellation
No tribes looks up to no tribe.

A numerically large tribe just has millions more of poor, suffering and smiling people.
If you look at it carefully, the percentage of poor people among most tribes will be almost evenly around 75 to 80% Maybe more in some Northern areas.

The experiment of Lugard and his LovePeddler has failed for everyone. But the elites are too busy grabbing all the money they can to admit it.

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by PapaAdanna: 4:42am On Mar 11, 2019
Gentleziggy:
I just don't know what's so special about these celebrities ooo,aside d little money they make what else?
why are u just angry, can u tell me?

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by AnyibestDede(m): 4:46am On Mar 11, 2019
Olugbayi:

It's just that there should be a respect by visitors to the host but it's vice versa. That's the wahala !
. please can you explain the meaning of host

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by Charly68: 5:03am On Mar 11, 2019
Gentleziggy:
stop the hatred bros,love everybody around and never be jealous of anyone..To be a celebrity means you are a star ..known to your generation.. So why would you say nothing is special about such a people

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by gbadekunle(m): 5:15am On Mar 11, 2019
Cletus77:

My brother... God help you sha! But the things you hear "some Igbos" spew here is nothing compared to what is being broadcast on Biafra Radio (All thanks to Keke and Taxi Drivers over here with their proud Isreali and Biafran flag). Anytime I hear the hate being propagated on that radio, I lose more hope for the coexistence of this nation.
Both tribes are the bane of their own problems. The North keeps enjoying from the divide we ferment against each other while we seem satisfied with Vice Presidency position. Osinbajo and Obi are far brighter minds than their "Masters", yet we allow the North divide us further. How many people died in the North due to election violence compared to the South? The unholy marriage of 1914 is not helping us but I support Regionalism than Cessation cos we need each other than we think. God bless Nigeria.

10 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by towyeenbell2: 5:18am On Mar 11, 2019
OneCorner:
I don't think you know the meaning of a coward .
So she's one by telling the truth of what she didn't say abi.

It seems to me you are foolhardy coward.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by SuperIgbo1(m): 5:24am On Mar 11, 2019
FisifunKododada:

No. You are the coward. Genevieve is a Nigerian hero.

Genevieve Nnaji, Nigeria's finest actress is Igbo before Nigerian.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by mamaya24(m): 5:24am On Mar 11, 2019
Hmmmm u didn't say anytin Cos of wat u tink u wud loose
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by SuperIgbo1(m): 5:26am On Mar 11, 2019
Chipink:

The worst rubbish I have ever read.
How are they "manipulating igbos" when they are saying the truth of what is on ground.

U are quick to blame ffk and Reno omokri, who said FIRE IS BURNING and should be quenched.
But refused to blame TINUBU and MC OLUMO who started the fire undecided
Typical YORUBA u are, I'm not surprised

The IQ of an average Yoruba is less than 7.

Whosoever told these folks that they were educated was just being delusional cos the facts are rude to them.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by SuperIgbo1(m): 5:27am On Mar 11, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

That's Igbo you mean

A people who believe their progenitor fell from the skies should never be taken seriously.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by SuperIgbo1(m): 5:31am On Mar 11, 2019
BravoDe:

Yea fuu
Ojukwu ,KANU are not cowards

Talk about Ogundipe, Obasanjo - he was shot in the butt by Biafran soldiers while, running away from the battlefront. He lost an entire brigade in one hour. Talk about Generla Adisa, the weeping general was caught on camera weeping and begging a junior officer - Major Al'mustapha.

I don't ever want to see you associating Yorubas with bravery. They're so different.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3c0WXtsgC8&t=3s

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by Honor10: 5:43am On Mar 11, 2019
Chipink:

Don't worry, we will start showing u guys the hatred now, every ipob pigs in our land is going back to their useless region, useless parasites.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:12am On Mar 11, 2019
Cletus77:

They have even made it political..

I wonder how it would have been if it was religiously inclined too

there is no rift between Igbo and Yoruba. what you see as argument here is because Igbo over involvement in another man politics. have you asked yourself why Yoruba always argue with Igbo every 4years.

they must learn what they called political tradition. why would a non Yoruba be forming vote apathy in Yoruba land and you expect Yoruba to like them? it's here we watch how Dan Fulani, seriki of Hausa endorsing uguwanyi of Enugu, this is called respecting a state political tradition. if they supported opposition they have nothing to loose

and another thing is Igbo must understand that is not a must we support the same candidate at national level. as far as democracy is concern Igbo ought to have move far in politics in Nigeria but they don't understand political alignment and permutation, If they'd Igbo ought to have been selected as VP during PDP 16years reign. hate speech, abuses and religion discrimination cannot put them at the national politics

6 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by koladebrainiac(m): 6:14am On Mar 11, 2019
lavatoz:
kiss lmao...what did u expect? She's a businesswoman and she won't want to add sand in her garri by saying things that would offend a particular set of people. I just knew the news wasn't true.
she didn't say any of that n the news that Yoruba attack Igbos is fake.

Fact thugs storm polling unit in Okota n destroyed voting process but nobody attack Igbos.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by Mathelosopher: 6:15am On Mar 11, 2019
So what then are you insinuating? Even if you said it and so what, what's bad about that? Please you've gotta be proud of who you are
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by queenitee(f): 6:19am On Mar 11, 2019
Mathelosopher:
So what then are you insinuating? Even if you said it and so what, what's bad about that? Please you've gotta be proud of who you are
When she didn't say it nko? She should accede to have said it because she "gotta be proud of who she is?" She didn't say and there's no need acceding to what she didn't say so she could please people or not look like a coward, in fact that would be cowardly

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by horlakay(m): 6:26am On Mar 11, 2019
Chipink:

How are they full of lies and propangada and hypocrisy..when u spread yourself abroad their land...u shld learn to appreciate people who took u in when others could not bear your presence..
Let the hatred out of your heart....I am not saying we are prefect, but appreciate the good in others.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by NnamdiEducamia(m): 6:30am On Mar 11, 2019
davodyguy:
But na Vanguard report am. Vanguard newspaper is another arm of PDP, just as the Nation newspapers is to APC

sure?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by 2chukwu(m): 6:30am On Mar 11, 2019
We Igbo's are known as Nwa Agu fearless lion!!! I wonder which state this chicken eggevive disgracefully hail from....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) / Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful / Portable Sharing Food Items On The Street Of Lagos (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.