Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos (43649 Views)

Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust / Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation / Davido Reacts To New Report That He Didn't Sell Out O2 Arena, Shares Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by Komu1048(m): 11:23am On Mar 11, 2019
checkolatunji:

I just tire for both side. Sincerely we need to stop this act, not one side but across the board

This is why the Igbos always call Yorubas coward. Because we always move for peace. Igbos came to our land call it no mans land and act accordingly. Yet you are moving for peace as if you don't know Igbos... peaceful talk to Igbos means cowardice. Only one language Igbos understand is violent. Haven't stay in many igbo land both cities n village, I know they r animal that only respond to flog. Thats why they fear the Hausa's cos they understand there language. The better Yoruba wake up the better for us...check Ghana,south Africa even Europe they are the most hated tribe
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by checkolatunji: 11:40am On Mar 11, 2019
Komu1048:

This is why the Igbos always call Yorubas coward. Because we always move for peace. Igbos came to our land call it no mans land and act accordingly. Yet you are moving for peace as if you don't know Igbos... peaceful talk to Igbos means cowardice. Only one language Igbos understand is violent. Haven't stay in many igbo land both cities n village, I know they r animal that only respond to flog. Thats why they fear the Hausa's cos they understand there language. The better Yoruba wake up the better for us...check Ghana,south Africa even Europe they are the most hated tribe

My oga nobody is a coward jaare. Truely we are too soft and we have to put everybody in their place but at the same time 'Ori bibe koni ogun Ori Fi fo'
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by Mariangeles(f): 11:47am On Mar 11, 2019
chiipink:

Lol see she is changing the topic and can't answer the issue he raiised grin
Keep me out of ur miserable mentions pls.
U can't drag me so low to ur level
Like I said earlier go back to romance section and crave for attention and private pms.
That's what u know best

Keep me out of ur mention, I warn u for the last time.
See who's talking ??
When you can barely spell your words correctly... grin
But of course you're not up to my level...you can't even if you dare to try chipmunk.
Don't try too hard to be what you're most certainly not my dear, it will hurt you !

Oh! And it's raised kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by MNDY(m): 11:49am On Mar 11, 2019
safarigirl:
there are Yorubas and Hausas in the East still doing business, but because a large percentage of these groups refuse to travel and expose themselves, they sit in their comfort zones and make false assumptions

Have you ever seen an Igbo state advocating for any group to leave their state for any reason whatsoever? You think these people do not share different political ideologies from them? But an Igbo person cannot drink water and drop cup in Lagos and parts of the North. Someone must accuse them of stealing land, of not supporting their candidates, or even sometimes, blame them for whatever someone else from a Southern minority tribe must have done.

Igbos are easily the most traveled and exposesd Nigerians there are, tthey do things a certain way and should not be bullied into the ideologies of the rest of the country. They are the most Republican group in Nigeria while the West and North traditionally practice monarchy. That is why they cannot follow one man blindly, nobody tells an Igbo man what to do, especially when you are not feeding him and as far as I can see, that is the biggest issue they have in Nigeria.

When you people mention IPOB, what is the percentage of Igbos that even follow IPOB or Kanu? Do you think Emeka in Ladipo or Chinedu in Nyanya cares about IPOB and Kanu? Bear in mind, there are most likely more Igbos living outside SE than in it. So, who are these IPOB Igbos spreading hate? And who are the rest of you giving it back to? Becauee most attacks on Igbos affect those who don't support IPOB, those who barely even visit SE.

These are the people feeling the brunt of the attack, not the IPOB people. And you make them see reason with the IPOB people when all you people do is show them that they are just as unwanted as IPOB have claimed. You cannot fight hate with hate.

I am not a Yoruba but I have lived with the Hausas, Ibos and the Yorubas and I know what I am saying.
• • •
I will reply your analysis with the following words:
One should know how to conduct himself/herself when he or she is among a different people and not among his or her own kind where those conducts are tolerated.
And by conduct, I am not particularly referring to one's freedom to choose any party or person to support.
• • •
Have a nice day.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by chiipink(f): 11:54am On Mar 11, 2019
Mariangeles:
See who's talking ??
When you can barely spell your words correctly... grin
But of course you're not up to my level...you can't even if you dare to try chipmunk.
Don't try too hard to be what you're most certainly not my dear, it will hurt you !

of course ur CONEHEAD can't let u see or know what typo is.
Reply ur pms olosho, stay out of politics.
grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by Mariangeles(f): 11:59am On Mar 11, 2019
chiipink:

of course ur CONEHEAD can't let u see or know what typo is.
Reply ur pms olosho, stay out of politics.
grin
But of course ! Ain't this about a b!tch!
grin
You had no words to argue your case, you had to go to your lower level to dig out your dirty words that you're familiar with ... grin

Stay out slay queen, this is the territory of the learned!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by CaptainG00D: 12:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
Mariangeles:
Where were FFK and Omokri when PDP was in power ??
Why were they not this vocal then about the Igbos then ??
Why now??
Had the Igbos not always been marginalized ??
I'll tell you why, THEY COULDN'T CARE LESS BECAUSE THEY FED FAT ON THAT ADMINISTRATION.
WILL THEY WANT TO BITE THE FINGERS THAT FEED THEM ??

Both you and chipmunk...or is it chipink or whatever she calls herself can think whatever you want .
I've made my point period!

You are a very foolish gal I must say, how does this post now relate to what you posted earlier.?
Talking about shifting goal post.
She was right afteral
Typical dumb romance nairalander , who can't defend her argument

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by chiipink(f): 12:05pm On Mar 11, 2019
Mariangeles:
But of course ! Ain't this about a b!tch!
grin
You had no words to argue your case, you had to go to your lower level to dig out your dirty words that you're familiar with ... grin

Stay out slay queen, this is the territory of the learned!

Sounding incoherent. grin
U were presented with facts to defend based on an issue u raised by our own self.
U still couldn't defend it.

B***ch go suck dicks that's what ur good at.. Leave politics. grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by Mariangeles(f): 12:06pm On Mar 11, 2019
CaptainG00D:

You are a very foolish gal I must say, how does this post now relate to what you posted earlier.?
Talking about shifting goal post.
She was right afteral
Typical dumb romance nairalander , who can't defend her argument
How does it not relate you imbec!le ??

Go back to my first post, read carefully, slowly this time so you can comprehend better, then you can come back so we can deliberate better on the matter ! grin

What a silly nincompoop you are really ?? grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by CaptainG00D: 12:08pm On Mar 11, 2019
Mariangeles:
How does it not relate you imbec!le ??

Go back to my first post, read carefully, slowly this time so you can comprehend better, then you can come back so we can deliberate better on the matter ! grin

What a silly nincompoop you are really ?? grin

u are simply prostitute, parading with empty cranium.
Go read the post again and answer the questions I asked u..
Ashewo

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by Mariangeles(f): 12:09pm On Mar 11, 2019
chiipink:

Sounding incoherent. grin
U were presented with facts to defend based on an issue u raised by our own self.
U still couldn't defend it.

. grin
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! lipsrsealed

You are so dirty !
By your words, one can tell exactly what you are !

Disgusting !
#Spits lipsrsealed
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by chiipink(f): 12:09pm On Mar 11, 2019
CaptainG00D:

Ashewo

lol, grin u seeing her stupidity too.
So lame. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by chiipink(f): 12:10pm On Mar 11, 2019
Mariangeles:
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! lipsrsealed

You are so dirty !
By your words, when can tell exactly what you are !

Disgusting !
#Spits lipsrsealed

thank God another person is seeing ur worthlessness too..
Go do what u know best... Hoe
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by CaptainG00D: 12:11pm On Mar 11, 2019
chiipink:

lol, grin I u seeing her stupidity too.
So lame. cheesy

Shez an eediot angry

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by Mariangeles(f): 12:14pm On Mar 11, 2019
CaptainG00D:

Oh my goodness! grin
You're not even man enough to argue your points without using dirty words like a sissy grin

Then it is safe to say you have lost your mind.
So sad!

Go take your medicine boy, you definitely need it !
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by Mariangeles(f): 12:16pm On Mar 11, 2019
CaptainG00D:

She's very intelligent, I can't handle her angry
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww grin

I know right ...??
Both you and chipmunk aka chipink are as dumb as a rock !
Bye ! kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by CaptainG00D: 12:17pm On Mar 11, 2019
Mariangeles:
Oh [s]my goodness! grin
You're not even man enough to argue your points without using dirty words like a sissy grin
Then it is safe to say you have lost your mind.
So sad!
Go take your medicine boy, you definitely need it [/s]!

I don't argue with nitwits because, ur empty head don't seem to fathom anything being said.
Dummy cool
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by CaptainG00D: 12:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
Mariangeles:
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww grin

I know right ...??
Both you and chipmunk aka chipink are as dumb as a rock !
Bye ! kiss

Ashewooooo u ain't making sense come up with a new line grin

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by Mariangeles(f): 12:23pm On Mar 11, 2019
CaptainG00D:

I don't argue with nitwits because, ur empty head don't seem to fathom anything being said.
Dummy cool
Go play in the mud with chipmunk. grin
Go little boy go ! Shoo !
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by CaptainG00D: 12:27pm On Mar 11, 2019
Mariangeles:
Go play in the mud with chipmunk. grin
Go little boy go ! Shoo !

Ashewooo kobo kobo. grin
Who knows how many nairaland guys that used u till date.
I understand the reason for ur depreciating IQ cool
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by Cromagnon: 5:49pm On Mar 11, 2019
Cletus77:
One day I'll create a thread and address this Yoruba and Igbo Lagos conflict.

I wonder how the other minor tribes will look up to you guys.

Permit me to say that if this continues, I'll have no choice than to conclude that Nigeria is an experiment long overdue for cancellation
who your conclusion epp?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by Cletus77(m): 8:16pm On Mar 11, 2019
Cromagnon:
who your conclusion epp?
If Nigeria was your father's property..
I would have replied you
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by Gentleziggy(m): 8:42pm On Mar 11, 2019
princegeo:

OGA don't even go there
Genevieve nnaji is a billionaire in naira that's not a little money young man
Grow up
billionaire ni zillionaire nkor
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by Mordecai(m): 2:15pm On Mar 18, 2019
safarigirl:
there are Yorubas and Hausas in the East still doing business, but because a large percentage of these groups refuse to travel and expose themselves, they sit in their comfort zones and make false assumptions

Have you ever seen an Igbo state advocating for any group to leave their state for any reason whatsoever? You think these people do not share different political ideologies from them? But an Igbo person cannot drink water and drop cup in Lagos and parts of the North. Someone must accuse them of stealing land, of not supporting their candidates, or even sometimes, blame them for whatever someone else from a Southern minority tribe must have done.

Igbos are easily the most traveled and exposesd Nigerians there are, tthey do things a certain way and should not be bullied into the ideologies of the rest of the country. They are the most Republican group in Nigeria while the West and North traditionally practice monarchy. That is why they cannot follow one man blindly, nobody tells an Igbo man what to do, especially when you are not feeding him and as far as I can see, that is the biggest issue they have in Nigeria.

When you people mention IPOB, what is the percentage of Igbos that even follow IPOB or Kanu? Do you think Emeka in Ladipo or Chinedu in Nyanya cares about IPOB and Kanu? Bear in mind, there are most likely more Igbos living outside SE than in it. So, who are these IPOB Igbos spreading hate? And who are the rest of you giving it back to? Becauee most attacks on Igbos affect those who don't support IPOB, those who barely even visit SE.

These are the people feeling the brunt of the attack, not the IPOB people. And you make them see reason with the IPOB people when all you people do is show them that they are just as unwanted as IPOB have claimed. You cannot fight hate with hate.

I see it more everyday, why I am in awe of you, lady.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by lavatoz(f): 10:12pm On Mar 24, 2019
Yarn all the nonsense u want. She's an actress and producer. She entertains everyone and serves everyone in her work. She's successful and makes nigeria proud with her work. But any woman making money is obviously doing toto business to u undecided
Fitbillionairep:
toto biz u mean. Or Yansh anal biz. Cos I know my friend Atiku was a good customer

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Portable Acquires Multimillion Customized Diamond Chain (video) / Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors / I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.