Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,757 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Elderly Man Found Dead During Voting Exercise In Delta. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Elderly Man Found Dead During Voting Exercise In Delta. Photos (24451 Views)

Aficionado: UNIBEN Final Year Student Shot Dead During Jean Carnival / White Diplomat Shoots A Nigerian Man Dead During An Argument In Abuja / Kidnap Kingpin Shot Dead During Shootout With Police In Edo Forest. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elderly Man Found Dead During Voting Exercise In Delta. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 8:39pm On Mar 10, 2019
A man was found dead during the voting exercise yesterday in Sapele, area of Delta state.

According to the residents, they found the man laying unconscious beside a shop at Okirigbaga area as to one knows what led to the cause of his death.

It was gathered that the corpse of the elderly man - has been in the area since yesterday when it was discovered.

The residents are calling on the authorities to do the needful and evacuate the corpse before it starts decomposing.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/man-found-dead-during-voting-exercise-in-delta-photos.html

Re: Elderly Man Found Dead During Voting Exercise In Delta. Photos by daddytime(m): 8:45pm On Mar 10, 2019
I won't seat here and start blaming the government as we are often wont to do because the government isn't some foreign body...it is made up of people from amongst us...

You can imagine this poor man who probably suffered a massive heart attack from his posture, 24 hours later he is still in the very same spot in public glare.

I can bet my balls that most of the Sunday Sunday Christians we have all around us walked past this man's body on their way to church today while looking the other way in disgust as they approached him including so called Pastors.

Isn't this a huge shame and an indictment on our collective humanity or the lack thereof?

Such a pity...

Rest well oga...at least you don comot from this suffer wey we know for this side...

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elderly Man Found Dead During Voting Exercise In Delta. Photos by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2019
cry
Re: Elderly Man Found Dead During Voting Exercise In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 10, 2019
daddytime:
I won't seat here and start blaming the government as we are often wont to do because the government isn't some foreign body...it is made up of people from amongst us...

You can imagine this poor man who probably suffered a massive heart attack from his posture, 24 hours later he is still in the very same spot in public glare.

I can bet my balls that most of the Sunday Sunday Christians we have all around us walked past this man's body on their way to church today while looking the other way in disgust as they approached him including so called Pastors.

Isn't this a huge shame and an indictment on our collective humanity or the lack thereof?

Such a pity...

Rest well oga...at least you don comot from this suffer wey we know for this side...

2 Likes

Re: Elderly Man Found Dead During Voting Exercise In Delta. Photos by donstan18: 9:35pm On Mar 10, 2019
Smh!

Nemesis will catch up on Buhari one day.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Man Found Dead During Voting Exercise In Delta. Photos by dollytino4real(f): 10:41pm On Mar 10, 2019
this election matter carry weight sha!
Re: Elderly Man Found Dead During Voting Exercise In Delta. Photos by Naijaguy123: 10:48pm On Mar 10, 2019
donstan18:
Smh!

Nemesis will catch up on Buhari one day.
Even if you can't get erection you will blame Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Elderly Man Found Dead During Voting Exercise In Delta. Photos by Pope22(m): 8:22am On Mar 11, 2019
IF PEOPLE SHOULD DIE ACCORDING TO THEIR AGE

If death should come according to age, this is an advice I have for BUHARI. U are on injury time on earth and I will advice u to use it well and make a good name for urself before u die cus u may not have time to amend the bad name u are making for urself at the moment with d little time u hv on earth. All these evil people surrounding u, using u to do evil in the land and get what they want now may still have time to make good names for themselves later in future.
Re: Elderly Man Found Dead During Voting Exercise In Delta. Photos by GSteve001(m): 8:23am On Mar 11, 2019
Sad RIP cry
He didn't appear to have died in peace though. See his mouth
Re: Elderly Man Found Dead During Voting Exercise In Delta. Photos by Mike008(m): 8:24am On Mar 11, 2019
Kai!
Re: Elderly Man Found Dead During Voting Exercise In Delta. Photos by anochuko01(m): 8:24am On Mar 11, 2019
All is well
Re: Elderly Man Found Dead During Voting Exercise In Delta. Photos by calberian: 8:25am On Mar 11, 2019
The name of the place reach to break person head.

"Okirigbaga"!

3 Likes

Re: Elderly Man Found Dead During Voting Exercise In Delta. Photos by Pavore9: 8:25am On Mar 11, 2019
Pope22:
Buhari

As in, he is the local government health department that ought to see the body was removed?

2 Likes

Re: Elderly Man Found Dead During Voting Exercise In Delta. Photos by Godyke(m): 8:27am On Mar 11, 2019
From the look of things, it seems someone has already searched his pocket and removed whatever they find valuable.
Re: Elderly Man Found Dead During Voting Exercise In Delta. Photos by PRINCEVICKEY: 8:30am On Mar 11, 2019
i understand ur feelings towards the so called Christians....at same time i will never blame anybody for not attending to the corpse of this man ....let assume is battling for survival while still alive and people are passing while watching him dieing ...den i can blame dem .... buh in dis country we r today ... ordinary report at the police station ...if care is not taken..u will end up using 5 days behind bar , cos the police might later change u to the culprit....this is Nigeria.Buhari is the president....anything is possible.....lets endure our next level for another 4 years....am out

daddytime:

Such a pity...

15 Likes

Re: Elderly Man Found Dead During Voting Exercise In Delta. Photos by Uglymind: 8:31am On Mar 11, 2019
RIP Great Man

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man Found Dead During Voting Exercise In Delta. Photos by Naijatask: 8:33am On Mar 11, 2019
This is really sad embarassed

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man Found Dead During Voting Exercise In Delta. Photos by martius101(m): 8:36am On Mar 11, 2019
daddytime:

Such a pity...

I don't understand,shey make Dem carry am go church ni abi wetin?

6 Likes

Re: Elderly Man Found Dead During Voting Exercise In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 11, 2019
Man is just having a Nap, peacefully, And some goons took pictures of him. without his consent And posted it on here Claiming the man died.

Which Doctor confirmed him Dead?
Re: Elderly Man Found Dead During Voting Exercise In Delta. Photos by Xkalaban(m): 8:37am On Mar 11, 2019
He might have had a heart attack. R. I. P man.... Ur days of migraines and horrible living conditions are over in this jungle of NiJuria.
Re: Elderly Man Found Dead During Voting Exercise In Delta. Photos by Starboytwo(m): 8:40am On Mar 11, 2019
gypsey:
Man is just having a Nap, peacefully, And some goons took pictures of him. without his consent And posted it on here Claiming the man died.

you fit nap like that peacefully.. Make you neck no Crack

2 Likes

Re: Elderly Man Found Dead During Voting Exercise In Delta. Photos by figure007(m): 8:42am On Mar 11, 2019
daddytime:

Such a pity...

must you mention pastors or Christians? Why can't you judge it collectively, funny enough we are in a wicked world where the innocent might be roped on what they didn't do, so everyone is being careful to attend to issues like this....

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man Found Dead During Voting Exercise In Delta. Photos by wink2015(m): 8:46am On Mar 11, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
A man was found dead during the voting exercise yesterday in Sapele, area of Delta state.

According to the residents, they found the man laying unconscious beside a shop at Okirigbaga area as to one knows what led to the cause of his death.

It was gathered that the corpse of the elderly man - has been in the area since yesterday when it was discovered.

The residents are calling on the authorities to do the needful and evacuate the corpse before it starts decomposing.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/man-found-dead-during-voting-exercise-in-delta-photos.html

HE DON TAKE ONE SHORT OF KPARAGA!

BODY NO BE FIREWOOD!

RIP
Re: Elderly Man Found Dead During Voting Exercise In Delta. Photos by OyinO: 8:49am On Mar 11, 2019
daddytime:

Such a pity...

The Sunday Sunday guys are the original Devils and hypocrites. The story of the Good Samaritan is about them. They just hide and take cover under the umbrella of Naija church system. However, the Nigerian God is long dead.
Re: Elderly Man Found Dead During Voting Exercise In Delta. Photos by Thisis2raw(m): 8:53am On Mar 11, 2019
.we have lost alot of good souls cus of this God forsaking elections.
Election has never been this has since creation
Re: Elderly Man Found Dead During Voting Exercise In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 11, 2019
gypsey:

Who would be comfortable sleeping in that awkward position?
Re: Elderly Man Found Dead During Voting Exercise In Delta. Photos by StarUp: 8:58am On Mar 11, 2019
At least he was not killed by election bullets... People in that community are something else, must they wait for the authorities, if na bundle of money dey for Ghana-must-go bag for front of the shop now, dem nogo tell authorities make them come pack am o...

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man Found Dead During Voting Exercise In Delta. Photos by Seandisputed(m): 8:58am On Mar 11, 2019
daddytime:

Such a pity...

Pray you don't get into problems with the Nigerian Police, then all these big grammar about Sunday christians and what not no go gree you speak.
You think people wouldn't want to help?

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man Found Dead During Voting Exercise In Delta. Photos by springtech(m): 8:58am On Mar 11, 2019
daddytime:

Such a pity...

Hmmmmmn. I advice you don't bring religion into this. This is a personal decision,to help or not to.

Am sure you personally would not want to be found at the scene of the event if you were in that vicinity.

This is Nigeria my dear, wisdom demands that you are careful around dead body , a lot of people are in the prison for what they know absolutely nothing about.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Killed In Ondo, Body Burnt And Dumped In Gutter / Pastor Allegedly Defiles 5-year-old Girl In Imo State Few Days To His Wedding / NSCDC Arrests Burglar Who Raped Kwara Housewife In The Presence Of Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.